[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the Big Zam was MD Geist and they mass produced it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: mdzam.png (2MB, 1262x1536px) Image search: [Google]
mdzam.png
2MB, 1262x1536px
What if the Big Zam was MD Geist and
they mass produced it?
>>
>>14275245
It would get stepped on by a gundam
>>
Big Geist.
>>
>>14275245
it would be extremely dangerous
>>
File: 1462996356717.png (207KB, 430x550px) Image search: [Google]
1462996356717.png
207KB, 430x550px
>>14275245
Considering one Geist managed to cause a post post post apocalypse it's only safe to assume if there were many the universe would just collapse on itself and the Geists would be stuck fighting existential forms of existence for eternity until they defeat that and move onto combating time.
>>
Oh fuck, you've just been transported to the start of M.D Geist. How do you survive this and Death Force?

Why didn't the civillians on Jerra just take a rocket and leave or something?
>>
>>14280737
I'd like to think that people did try that at one point, before all the fighting led to cities and spaceports getting demolished. Maybe they were shot down, maybe they got away. Who knows, but it's more than likely not very many were still around by the time the events of the show take place.
How to survive? Well, being a cyborg seemed to help that one guy in OVA2. The Death Force ignored him completely. Otherwise, I'd just try and find my own underground refuge, stock up on weapons and food, and wait until the Death Force ran out of power. They were already losing steam since they couldn't find any more people to munch on. Well, until Geist led them to the fort anyway. Although even afterwards it doesn't seem like they managed to finish off the surviving humans, or survive for that matter, since you see a bunch of people walking into the wastes during the credits.
>>
>>14280816
I assumed that Death Force were solar powered or something.

The sad thing is that the survivours will probably get glassed once Earth tries to colonise it again.
>>
>>14280737
To be fair the OVA doesn't really go into detail about whether or not Jera was the only place humanity lived in. Pretty confident if they could build space prisons for just one guy and an AI so smart it could wipe out humanity they could probably build space colonies too. Jera is probably just the Detroit of their solar system.
>>
>>14280826
>Jera is probably just the Detroit of their solar system.

Y'know anon, you might just be onto something here.
>>
>>14280826
Of course it isn't the only place people live, aren't the army, the Nexrum or whatever, from off-planet?
>>
>>14281944
Yeah, Nexrum was Earth-backed afaik.
>>
>>14275245
Zeon would win the war.
>>
>>14285411
>implying there would be any "winners" in that scenario
>>
>>14275245
Then he'd only be One Of The Most Dangerous and what fun would that be
>>
>>14285440
Most Dangerii
>>
>>14285440
They would have to duke it out to see which one was worthy of the title Most Dangerous.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.