[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Iron Man is cute. CUTE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: download.jpg (8KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 310x163px
Black Iron Man is cute. CUTE!
>>
But that's my original character, War Machine.
>>
>>14273714
Oh god, it's true.

>He's like Iron Man only way less lame because his armor's painted black and he has GUNS all over his suit.
>His comic's gonna be full of blood and real naked tits.
>>
>>14273760
>He's like a badass soldier who's been to war and everything!
>>
Fun fact: Capcom couldn't use Iron-man in the first MvC because some other company had exclusive video game rights to him at the time. So that's why they jusy took Iron-man's sprites from MSH, colored him grey, and said "lol it's War Machine".

I'm just going on hear-say.
>>
File: kirk-lazarus-tropic-thunder.jpg (29KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
kirk-lazarus-tropic-thunder.jpg
29KB, 500x492px
I like Don Cheadle just fine, but I feel they should have cast Kirk Lazarus for this role.
>>
File: us war machine 2.0.jpg (151KB, 600x923px) Image search: [Google]
us war machine 2.0.jpg
151KB, 600x923px
>>14273760
Ayy
>>
>>14273963
>that skull face
Tell me they didn't put Castle in one of those suits, the absolute madmen
>>
>>14273949
>Kirk Lazarus
What a fantastic actor. I'm sure he'll make a good Iron Man. Why, he might take it so seriously that during the marketing period, he'll take to twitter and make posts as the character too.
>>
Is it bad that my first thought of him during the first Civil War trailer was that they killed him because they needed to make room for the new black guy?
>>
>>14274008
That jokes been made to hell and back, no shame in that. The new theory is they needed to remove him for dat comic-MCU synergy.
>>
>>14274008
It's bad that you thought Marvel would actually kill off a hero they can still use in these mass-produced movies.
Quicksilver was a one-time thing and probably how they settled the dispute with Fox.
>>
>>14273667
>only guy who gets hurt a bit during the movie is the guy nobody among Marvel fans gives a shit
>>
>>14273667

RIP

>>14274071
actually a lot of people were concerned he was going to die
>>
>>14274090
>actually a lot of people were concerned he was going to die
Maybe some hardcore fans, but he feels like the less popular guy among the bunch and the one that is perfect to kill or hurt for the sake of drama without losing interest from viewers.
I mean, if he was completely missing from the next movie because of the injuries nobody would make a big deal.
>>
File: image.jpg (854KB, 1944x1216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
854KB, 1944x1216px
>>14273985
No he already has one
>>
>>14273985

It's Parnell Jacobs. He's based on his namesake in the mainstream continuity who once wore a version of the War Machine armor when Rhodes was retired from superheroics during the late 90s.
>>
>>14274098
>they might kill off war machine
but how would I buy toys of the new black iron man with guns?
>>
>>14274071
Marveldrone here.

I really like War Machine.
So much so that I actually read all the way through Nick Spencer's run on it.
It started great, but then went to utter dogshit.

My favorite part was when War Machine tanked a nuke. It was cool, that was about all that was cool. That and the suit redesign.
>>
>>14274042
Is he dead in the comics?
>>
>>14274330
>I really like War Machine.
Come on, the dude is wearing Tony's sloppy second suits.
>>
>>14274390
Not in all cases.

Actually in that run, Rhodey got a prototype that was better than Tony's current suit at that point.

>Come on
It's the Gatling gun. I fall for them everytiem.
>>
>>14274071
>>14274053
>>14274008
>it's not even from proper combat against an opponent, just a friendly fire misfire
Ant-Man and Guardians are still the best of MCU. Looking back on it CW might not even be as good as Winter Soldier.
>>
>>14274042
They don't seem too concerned with having the movie and comic lineups reflect each other. We still have the real Cap and Thor in the movies, after all.

>>14274422
I still like the first Iron Man best.
Ant-Man was basically that movie again, but with the hero and the inventor being two different people rather than the same guy. And replacing Rhodey with goofy sidekicks.
>>
Does War Machine ever get better incarnations/upgrades like Iron Man?

I don't read the comics
>>
>>14275294
Not quite as constantly as Tony does, but yes. Even in MCU he's on his third suit now: the shitty Hammer one, the Iron Patriot, and the CW one.
>>
>>14274422
>Ant-man
I went into that movie expecting something decent, and left thinking it was the best of all the Marvel films.
>>
>>14275482
Isn't that supposed to be Tony's Mark II suit that Rhodes "confiscated" after fighting with drunken Tony? Hammer never had the tech to make their own suit and Iron Patriot was a repainted War Machine. I haven't seen Civil War yet, though.
>>
>>14275510
It's only the Mk 2 in Iron Man 2, which Tony either got back at some point or made a replica of because it's in his hall of armor in Iron Man 3. War Machine in Iron Man 3 and Age of Ultron definitely was newer tech, and in Civil War it just looks like another Mk 46 with alternate weapons.
>>
>>14274103
What the fuck Marvel. Stop.
>>
>>14274053
>Quicksilver was a one-time thing and probably how they settled the dispute with Fox.
That shit was wack, yo. Wanda should've been in the X-men movies. Maybe they would've kept her silly comic book costume. They did it with Psylocke.
>>
>>14275628
>complaining about rediculous things happening in comic books
>>
File: IMG_0873.jpg (27KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0873.jpg
27KB, 234x215px
>>14274103
im pretty sure GW could start a case over that
>>
>>14275988
Yeah I know its stupid but like come on. Its the fucking Punisher aka "I can never actually die and I always kill the bad guys".

>>14275682
Nah Wanda is fine with Marvel.
>>
>>14276060
They'd probably be more focused on the stolen Skyray models in Venom.
>>
>>14274331

No. He's still War Machine.
>>
>>14275294

Armors that Rhodey used:
Iron Man Armor Model 4
Variable Threat Response Suit (first War Machine armor)
Variable Threat Response Suit Mk-II
Eidolon Warwear
Holo Armor
Sentinel Squad armor (actually a giant robot)
Stanetech armor
Satellite armor (add-on for Stanetech armor)
Variable Threat Response Suit Mk-V
Iron Man 2.0
Iron Patriot (not exactly the same model as Osborn's)
"Time Runs Out" War Machine armor
"All-New All-Different" War Machine armor
>>
File: Iron_Knight.jpg (245KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Knight.jpg
245KB, 1280x720px
>>14273667
I see your Black Iron Man, and raise you one Black Iron Tarkus.

Fucking give us another Armored Core game now that you're done with Dark Souls, From.
>>
>>14277756
Bloodborne and Dark Souls III sold and were received very well.

They'll follow up with either Bloodborne II or Dark Souls IV.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
Remember me?
>>
>>14273760
>>
File: c3d.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
c3d.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>14277906
Capital Jej
>>
his acting is surprisingly horrible. watched ultron the other day, and the scene when vision kill steals at the end was cringeworthy.
>>
>>14278085
It's a capeshit film and the fair, his lines were kind of shit. Cheadle's far from a bad actor.
>>
>>14273963
>Breen Bowler Hat
is that DumDum Dugan?
>>
>>14274053
There was no dispute with fox. They both have film rights to the character.
>>
>>14275682
I'm okay with Quicksilver being the best thing in every mainline X-Men movie.
>>
>>14280675

Fox simply used the character first and Marvel decided to get rid of him because they didn't want to help promote an character mostly known by Fox.

Which was kind of a dick move by Fox because they deliberately rewrote Days of Future Past to add in Quicksilver late into production and put him in fucking Arby's commercials of all things just to establish that he was their character first.

But yeah, Marvel could use him, they just choose to off him. Well more like Whedon demanded blood like usual and he was the only character they oked him killing off.
>>
>>14273667

Faggotist thing I've seen all day. Jesus Christ the homos need to go back into the closet. Trump for Prez
>>
>>14273949
The blackface was so confusing to me because I never knew RDJ from anything, Iron Man was the first person I'd seen him in and I couldn't remember his name, and I was asking my sister who played him as we were walking out of The Hulk, and she said it was RDJ

But there was a stand-up for Tropic Thunder that had him, Stiller, and Jack Black on it, and I knew who Stiller and Black were, and said, 'No, that's Robert Downey Jr.! He's black!"
>>
>>14273667
He's a cripply nigga now.
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 800x709px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 800x709px
Does anyone remember the time castle stole one of iron man's suits
>>
>>14284246
I do, and he should have shot gunned Starks face off. Ex-Weapons dealer = bad guy. Come on frank.
>>
>>14274103
FOR THE EMPRA- No wait, isn't that a Warjack?
>>
File: ban996528box.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ban996528box.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>>14273667
His new Infinity War suit looks good
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.