[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are mechs that have magnetic powers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1463477374183.png (156KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
1463477374183.png
156KB, 600x407px
What are mechs that have magnetic powers?
>>
Combattler and Voltes
>>
Jeeg
>>
>>14272192

Ga-Keen
>>
>>14272192

Demonbane.
>>
Dat Kaiju with EMP blast in Pacific Rim.
>>
>>14272192
Literally all of them.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (324KB, 1556x986px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
324KB, 1556x986px
>>14272343
>Kaiju
>mech

This is why 4chan is 18+ only.
>>
>>14272198
They combined through electromagnets, but they didn't seem to use magnets as part of their weaponry unless you count electricity and magnetism as the same thing in order to say the Choudenji Spark or the Choudenji Ball are magnetic.
>>
>>14272547
>mech
>Kaiju not being a staple of mecha from anime and Tokufag

No anon you are the underage
>>
>>14272919
>my phone autocorrects toku to Tokufag

I have taught it well.
>>
>>14272192
Heroman. Heroman so very much, his MAGNETS abuses were some of the best part of the show.

A number of MotWs use it as well, like the one in the first episode of J-Decker for instance, and one of Mazinger's early enemies (because of course Mazinger had an MotW with that gimmick, it had one for fucking everything).

>>14272200
>>14272205
The third member of the magnet trio of that era too, Barattack.

>>14272909
It's particularly silly if you count Daltanius too, since it also has a Choudenji attack... that's a giant fucking fireball.
>>
>>14272919
dumb nigger

it's like someone asked "which mech is best" and someone says "human being" and then trying to justify it by saying "human being is staple of mecha anime"
>>
>>14272909
Autist please, no reason to over analyze shit.
>>
>>14273948
nigger you just said red and blue are the same damn thing

stop being so fucking hippie free spirit hugbox "it doesn't matter if it's not true"
>>
File: Huitzilc15[1].gif (235KB, 360x228px) Image search: [Google]
Huitzilc15[1].gif
235KB, 360x228px
Huitzil
>>
Does Ingram's EM baton count? Bonta-kun has one, too.

There's also SUPERELECTROMAGNETICAHRAPNELCANNON from Code Geass.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.