[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamen Rider Amazons – 08

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 27

File: i miss sensei.jpg (139KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
i miss sensei.jpg
139KB, 1280x719px
http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-amazons-08/
>>
>>14266796
Holy shit, faster than Zyouger?
>>
>TOMODACHI
>>
>>14266796
>Hi, I'm Tomohisa Yuge, you might remember me from such toy commercials as Dragon Knight, Beetleborgs Next Generation and Masked Rider Fruit Force.
>>
It seems like the extermination team got better ammo. Their little zap shells actually appear to hurt now.
>>
File: get over it.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
get over it.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Literally get over it... fucking brutal....
>>
That was fast
>>
>>14267111
I laughed everytime. So goofy looking.
>>
File: youlostme.jpg (325KB, 1280x1400px) Image search: [Google]
youlostme.jpg
325KB, 1280x1400px
What did he mean by this
>>
>>14267111
One of the very few Rider Breaks that actually look damaging. Other's include the Survive Final Vent's and whatever pincher thing the Gatack Extender does.
>>
>>14267253
Kid said to him he does whatever the fuck he wants, now the kid's doing the same.
Basically, the kid doesn't live up to his rule.
>>
>>14267284
Oh
I thought he was talking about Haruka himself since he was going to hunt not just amazons but also humans that needed it and was implying that Haruka is an Amazon that needed taking care of.

I could probably only get that if it said
"Remember when you said I wanted to kill all the Amazons because they became inconvienient?"
"Right now, I say you're doing the same"
>>
>>14266847
That is the face of someone who is enjoying life's little pleasures.
>>
>>14267253
He meant Haruka is a douche.
>>
>>14267303
The irony is he was supposed to protect human and kill all of the amazons that need to be killed, yet this episode he did the exact opposite of waht he said.
>>
Alot of people in the other discussion had said how it was dumb to not let Haruka kill the man, but keep this in mind.

Had Jin not been there and Omega had killed him, the organization would have more than likely seen Haruka as a threat and put out an order to exterminate him. An uncontrollable weapon is no good to people.
>>
4000 Amazons, how are they going to finish them all?
Superweapon that kills all of them or some coexistence solution?
Or..perhaps a Kamen Rider ending where the monsters win?
>>
I wonder what the new Amazon's name will be.
>>
could just, hold the guy and wait for police to arrive.
>>
I know this is sort like remake of the original Amazon, but did they ever give the show's reason for naming the creatures Amazons?
In case I missed it.
>>
>>14267413

An Amazon apocalypse ending?
>>
>>14267546
Phi Phi Phi.
>>
>>14266831
It helps that Amazon airs on Fridays.
>>
Kinda amazed the teen have survived this long. Nice contrast with the innocent amazon and evil human

I think they have handled Haruka pretty well, usually whiny unsure protags can be annoying but here they make it feels justified and he is always active even if he is unsure about what to do.

I'm going to bed that old evil man has some kind of disease/wants to be rejuvenated with amazon cells
>>
>>14267562
IIRC there was no explanation yet. Probably just Nozama in reverse.
>>
>>14267562
>I know this is sort like remake of the original Amazon
It's really not.

Nozama spelled backwards is Amazon
>>
>>14267669
it was cute when they did it in fourze because it was a light hearted silly show but in it just feels stupid to use that joke in a show with Amazons' tone
>>
>>14267402
That's true, but then it would have been better off to talk about the situation from practical standpoint instead of morally high horsing it.

Jin's stance is dumb. Kills and hates Amazons because they're mass murdering maniacs to the point where he won't be considerate of Amazons in better sense of humanity. Don't kill this mass murdering maniac who is essentially an Amazon without the cannibalism and super powers, though. Protect him. Don't even call the cops to punk him. He dindu nuffin'.

Made me like Jin even less. I also don't remember him saying he'll kill only Amazons if they're inconvenient. Though maybe I don't remember because the last few episodes made a HUGE deal about the disparity between Jin's viewpoint on Amazons and Haruka's. They went through how Jin is an asshole who wants to kill ALL Amazons while it's Haruka who essentially expressed hunting only the "inconvenient" Amazons. Then to boot, Jin's reason to kill all Amazons indiscriminately is based off the emotion of guilt.

All in all, I just hope Jin gets challenged on his ideas too.
>>
>>14267402
Or they could have just called the cops. Nozomi could have beat the crap out of him and then call the cops. Or if she can't do that without killing him because all her gear's electrified, just have Mamoleru hold the guy still while she ties him up in chains, then call the gosh dang cops.

Don't want to get involved because of their shadiness? Then just call the cops and leave, with the guy still tied up of course, and tell the cops about the gosh darn corpse.
>>
File: weirdthing.jpg (23KB, 398x356px) Image search: [Google]
weirdthing.jpg
23KB, 398x356px
What is this thing suppose to be?
>>
>>14267562
No, but it's no a huge leap in logic to assume Nozama named them as such for 2 reasons:

>They forms are based on animals, and the Amazon is known for its wildlife
>Some at Nozama want to use them as weapons, and the Amazons were a group of wild warriors from Ancient Greece

Though Toei seemed to overlook Amazons being FEMALE Warriors.

>No alt universe Amazons where all the Amazons ARE Female with excessive nude scenes which you'd know more adult Japanese content would try to get away with.
>No femOmega that lacks a right breast in order to use the Violent Break weapons better.
>>
>>14267362
To be honest, that murderer probably deserved a real beat down. Leave him bloody and bruised like he did to Takai, but then just let the police pick him up. But no, Jin had to be an asshole like always and didn't stop Haruka at the right moment; he popped him too early.
>>
>>14267814
I think it's a pulse monitor for when someone goes running... but I don't know why he has two-four of them on each limb. Maybe for a more accurate reading?
>>
It's kinda crappy even with their camera equipped helms, the people at base somehow still let the girl and Mamoru be in danger and neglected to inform the rest of the team that they lost contact or whatever.
Aren't they supposed to be monitoring?
>>
>>14266847
It's gonna suck when she eventually ends up getting killed, she's tons of fun.

Who's the actor for the new Rider?
>>
File: DO7Q4900.jpg (156KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
DO7Q4900.jpg
156KB, 400x600px
>>14268020
>Who's the actor for the new Rider?
>>
File: amazon tits.jpg (77KB, 424x480px) Image search: [Google]
amazon tits.jpg
77KB, 424x480px
>>14267676
This.
>>
I can understand the whole "no killing humans" rule, but you'd think they'd at least be able to do some self-defense. I doubt that electric kick thing would have killed him.

That part really bugged me. Otherwise, another good episode. A nice look at that "want to save everyone" ideal that can't be fulfilled.
>>
>>14268030
Didn't he pretty definitively die? That's sorta interesting
>>
File: 1462749484166.png (228KB, 340x325px) Image search: [Google]
1462749484166.png
228KB, 340x325px
>Nozomi just lets Dragonfly-kun wail on her
>Mamoru doesn't attempt to at least incapacitate the guy and not kill him
>>
I really hope Jin gets a proper fight scene soon. I get why they'd be saving that for later but he hasn't really had any sort of extended fight scene since his initial appearance
>>
>>14268332
He'll most likely get one against the new Amazon.
>>
>>14267546

I've heard Amazon Nova, but I don't know if that's true or not.

It's apparently Maehara, the guy who got mauled by Dragonfly.
>>
So if I've been paying attention, there are four different kinds of Amazons. The original experiments, of which there are thousands, Jin, a human who injected himself with Amazon cells, Haruka, who they claim is a special snowflake but haven't explained how, and the upcoming third rider who appears to be a zombie Amazon.

Considering Maehara's Amazon form looks exactly like Haruka's original amazon form pre-armlet and belt, I'm predicting that maybe Haruka and Maehara are actually the same kind of Amazon, and whatever they did to Maehara is the same thing they did to Haruka.
>>
>>14268386
Might be he's a dead human transformed into an Amazon. If that's the case, it's basically inevitable Haruka is the owner of the company's son or something.
>>
File: o0267032913436642743.jpg (28KB, 267x329px) Image search: [Google]
o0267032913436642743.jpg
28KB, 267x329px
>>14268308
He got better
>>
>>14267814
A red herring
>>
Moralfagging hard.
>>
>>14268386

Maybe Haruka is a "Zombie Amazon" too.
>>
>>14267413
In side story material. This is a very short series so outside of some sudden kill switch in the bracelets that wasn't flicked on way earlier for some bizarre reason,not all of them are going to get handled.

>>14267402
>the other discussion had said how it was dumb to not let Haruka kill the man

That other discussion sounds like it was full of autistic retards who don't get that Amazons isn't a story about making the world better or feats of heroism. It's about the extermination of Amazons with Haruka, an Amazon himself as the MC and that's what he and the team he joined are around for. It's a mix up of business and personal to off him and more over he was going to make that decision while being emotionally charged both that Jin was right to knock him out of.

It was probably in /krg/ right? Another good reason to avoid that shithole.
>>
>>14268980

Jin was in the right there. Haruka was acting totally on emotion and was about to just flat out kill a guy in cold blood. Even though it's kind of cliche, if Haruka goes around killing whoever he wants, he's really no better than the Amazons they're hunting.
>>
So the guy who got mauled by Dragonfly is an Amazon now? An Amazombie?
>>
>>14269110
who cares, that guy was an asshole and I wanted someone to fuck him up, at least let lady he beat up (sorry, I can't remember Japanese names) kick his head in
>>
>>14268894
Yeah, that's what I was getting at.
>>
>>14269387
>Amazombie
I swear I used to have a picture like that.
>>
so is Izumi Jin's girlfriend or just his partner.

Because it seems unlikely she'd put up with his attitude if she was just his partner.
>>
>>14267402
Aside from, you know, the fact that killing is wrong, and that Jin was going to start hunting him if he did.

But yeah, what you said also applies.
>>
>>14268980
>That other discussion sounds like it was full of autistic retards who don't get that Amazons isn't a story about making the world better or feats of heroism.
They literally think the opposite of what you said, going to what the anon you replied to said.
>>
>It's okay to indiscriminately murder murderers
>Unless they are this particular kind of murderer
This episode was the supidest shit. The monster "evolving" by growing a bigass tumor on it's back that did jack shit was just the cherry on the shit sundae.
>>
>>14269919
>It's okay to indiscriminately murder murderers
>Unless they are this particular kind of murderer
One of those is human, the other is a beast that can't control itself by its very nature. It's not hard anon.
The stupid shit is not calling the police.
>>
>>14269947
Calling the police on a human would be wrong. Only amazons are bad, mmmmkay?
>>
There better be an amazon who makes a cult of humans who serve as food, meat shields and soldiers for it.

Would be pretty dope if this episode was set up for such a thing.
>>
>>14269725
the kissed in an earlier episode, it's obvious that they're fucking
>>
>>14269980
Next episode is a fast food restaurant serving human flesh burgers
>>
I think Jin's point is that you have to draw a line and set a standard for yourself if you're going to hunt. If you don't, and you kill based off of feelings, then you're the same as the beasts you hunt
>>
>>14270064
Jin's point is that weakasses like mamoru who won't hurt a fly must die due to their race and revolting serial murderes must be spared due to them belonging to better stock. It's a simple message about Jin being racist.
>>
>>14267111

>WELCOME TO THE ARMOR ZONE, BITCH
>>
>>14267990

This is a bit of a shot in the dark, but I think Nozama doesn't exactly give a fuck about the Peston Squad especially when they're dealing with non-Amazon extermination-related shit.
>>
If there is a vigilante Amazon who preys on criminals like yakuza, murderers and child molesters, would Haruka kill that Amazon?
>>
>>14266796
goro-chan even looks more badass now
>>
>>14267111
vroom vroom motherfucka
>>
>>14270187
Yes because it is an Amazon and it attacks human.
>>
>>14270205
>>
>>14270205
>Kamen Rider Amazons: "It's okay to be a child molesting drug user, so long as you're not an Amazon!"
Great moral onii-chan.
>>
>>14270217
>Says this
>Doesn't keep his word
>>
Jin has his own set of rules.
I think the real reason he's been trying to show up Haruka is because Haruka acted like he's totally righteous and didn't give Jin that hamburger when Jin was caged.

Should have just gave him that hamburger, Haruka.
>>
OK BUT THAT ONE DUDE IS IN JAIL NOW RIGHT???
>>
>>14267546
Amazon Prime
>>
>>14270276
Recruited as new staff at Nozama
>>
>>14270276
>Hey boss we investigated the dead body but it was just a normal human serial killer who beats helpless kidnapped women to death. He tried to set us on fire and kill us but we're good.
>Oh well okay then, case closed
And Nozama Pharmaceuticals proceeded to do nothing.
>>
>>14270239
He was going to but then Jin stopped him.
>>
>>14270293
Jin has to.
Remember what he said earlier.
If Haruka attacks human, his teammates will have to shoot him down for good.
>>
>>14270305
Oh yeah, the team didn't know what Haruka said to his mother and Jin in that room and Haruka didn't know that the team holds the principle of not attacking non Amazon humans damn seriously. I also didn't know before this episode.

I wonder if Haruka will abandon the team next.
He already abandoned his house, Jin and Nanaha.
>>
>>14270313

He has nowhere else to go and judging from the end part, it looks like he'll try to fix his resolve with the Exterminators.
>>
>>14270276

It's not Nozama Peston's problem anymore since he's just a human. They're not going to worry about it and neither should you.
>>
>>14266847
Why I can't find lewd pictures of her?
>>
>>14269725
They get along really well, I just don't know if they're the kind of people to care about titles.
>>
>>14270812
They are still human. I'm not a cop and if i were attacked by a serial killer and survived i'd call the police.
>>
Oh sweet, a Culling of Stratholme dilemma next episode.
>>
>>14268300
>I doubt that electric kick thing would have killed him.
That shit hurts Amazons when it gets direct hits. That'd definitely kill a man without body armor.
>>
>>14268321
Mamoru is a literal autist, though. No self-restraint, so Nozomi made the right call because Mamoru would have devoured him.
>>
I'm so fucking frustrated by this episode.

Mizuki is a bitch who wants to jail Haruka again because "its the best for him"
Nozomi got fucking bloodied
The murderer wasn't killed
Jim JIM IS A FUCKING BASTARD AND I HOPE HE FUCKING DIES, don't tell me he isn't a fucking villain
>Kill all amazons, good or bad because LOL thats my line
>save ALL humans even the fucking murderers because LOL im not naive

I'm so fucking mad.
>>
File: 221242ovsrsvk8xn8ytssr.jpg (118KB, 754x960px) Image search: [Google]
221242ovsrsvk8xn8ytssr.jpg
118KB, 754x960px
Eeh
>>
>>14271634
looks like shit.

the mask/head looks awful.

did they ran out of budget and decided to just paint omega's normal form silver? or is part of the plot "oh this amazon transforms with a belt but is not a neat controlled amazon"
>>
File: 1413157508749.jpg (123KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1413157508749.jpg
123KB, 480x480px
>>14271634
Well... at least it's not Chaser Mach?
>>
>>14271634

I thought they killed the mosquito Amazon already
>>
>>14271634
Type "4" Amazon
Silver
Completely different way to "develop"
Superb combat ability
>>
>>14271634
Not amazing but I like it enough
>>
>>14271746
>mosquito Amazon
But it's >>14268030 no?
>>
>>14266796
hello goro
>>
>>14271879

was making a joke that Alpha had all the red/blood sucked out of him. It wasn't very good.
>>
>>14271634
looks like spraypaint
>>
>>14269110

>Even though it's kind of cliche, if Haruka goes around killing whoever he wants, he's really no better than the Amazons they're hunting.

Yeah, but

>"you can't touch him at all because he's human, not even in self-defense!"
>>
So after the reset Goro decided to become a fruit shop owner, and when the town got invaded by alien fruit he just lost it huh?
>>
>>14272068
He kills himself in an episode of Garo at some point too, I think that was after Gaim

He's lived a pretty interesting life
>>
File: garo-gs-03-horrorguy.jpg (52KB, 847x480px) Image search: [Google]
garo-gs-03-horrorguy.jpg
52KB, 847x480px
>>14272071
His Garo appearance was way before Gaim. The one who showed up in Garo after Gaim was this guy.
>>
File: Roadkill.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Roadkill.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>14271634
Reminds me of the spooky mecha greymon or whatever its name was.
>>
>>14272068
Yeah, he sought out power but was cockblocked by the man who walks the path of heaven.
>>
"It's not in his nature to fight!"
>Cut to Haruka dropkicking a nigga

I'm sure it's not intentionally funny but I laughed.
>>
>>14271634
It's my favorite of the three main Amazon designs.
>>
>>14271634
So, what's his name?
>>
>>14272948
I actually really like it too. Apparently silver/purple is a combo I can get behind.
>>
>>14273051
Yeah, I love that too.
And the red spray paint over brownish gray + jagged edges gives it a fleshy diseased look that really fits the tone more than the shiny metalicness of Omega..
>>
>>14272889

I think the point was to show that Mizuki is just as bad as her mother treating Haruka more like a vulnerable pet that needs to be coddled and controlled rather than an actual person (or a slowly maturing killing machine who's growing angrier and more jaded by the day)
>>
>haruka grow a pair learn to kill monsters that look human
>no don't kill that human that is a methaphorical monster
>might as well have thrown in the cliche "if we kill humans we're no better than the monsters" line
jin's a cunt
>>
>Girl nearly gets beaten to death
>haruka learns about principles and when to not cross the line
>LETS GO PARTY GUYS
This fucking show
>>
>>14273921
>Nearly die every day fighting science gone wrong monstrosities
>Get drunk and pass out for the night
>Repeat as needed
Replace "fight monsters" with "any job" and that's basically daily life in Japan.
>>
so last time we did a death flag count was episode 4.

who still has a death flag on them?
Sister?
Jim?
Jim's gal
Haruka?
Nozomi?
Mamoru
Team leader?
Glasses?
Comm-man?
Evil business man
>>
>>14274676
Last I checked, pretty sure everyone still has a death flag.
>>
>>14274676
Pretty much everybody in the entire city.
>>
File: Amazon.jpg (28KB, 289x300px) Image search: [Google]
Amazon.jpg
28KB, 289x300px
>>14273260
I'm really hoping Jin gets his shit kicked in.
He's cool and all but it's going to be frustrating if he was 100% right about everything.
>>
>>14273260
The difference here is that the Amazons are pretty much monsters, and while Goro was a psychotic murderer we have our own justice system as humans to take care of people like him. It's true in the cliche line though, if Haruka kills him then what line does he draw to something being unforgivable? He's no better than a mindless Amazon at that point.
>>
>>14276115

The "if you kill them..." argument in the context of Haruka makes sense, but the stupid part (and I think the part everyone's frustrated at) is that Takai and Mamoru make absolutely no attempt to even briefly defend themselves from the psychotic fucker with a lead pipe "because he's human" and nearly get bodied, which is part of the reason Haruka loses it in the first place.
>>
>>14276115
Haruka had his "protect those who need protecting, hunt those who need hunting" line, so it's frustrating that they back paddled on it so quickly. Plus they're sending mixed messages about "as long as they're human, it's okay for them to kill and you shouldn't fight back." It would be one thing if only Jin was acting like that because we know he only hates Amazons, but the rest of the team went along with it as well.
>>
>>14276403
>but the rest of the team went along with it as well
It's because they're not cops and they're not a militia. They're glorified bug killers and fully aware of their position, and how far their power goes.

They're only in this line of work because the money is good, and ruining it over a guy who is a piece of shit isn't worth it.
>>
>>14276115
>>14276403
>protect those who need protecting, hunt those who need hunting
>Unless Jin tells me otherwise
:^)
>>
>>14271634
The color bothered me at first, but now I appreciate how for a "dark Amazon" it looks more like the average Amazon monster being all dark with some colors to pop just a bit.
>>
>>14276689
Now you're getting it

Haruka is just a little bitch who bends to the will of the Alpha (dog)
>>
If Haruka got to beat up the killer a bit before Jin stopped him this would have been a 10/10 episode, but everything was handled so poorly that I don't even know anymore.

I just hope for a "serial killer detained by police" anouncement to pop up next episode to get some sort of closure.
>>
>>14271634
It looks strange how the red is just one stripe down the middle that doesn't folllow the raised parts on the suit at all.
>>
>>14277126
I think he's more likely to get killed by some other Amazon down the line, if only because we never hear of police successfully dealing with something unless the show has main characters working with them.
>>
>>14276403
I wouldn't call it back paddling. It might actually just be an intentional clash. As it stands, Haruka isn't mixing in very well with the exterminators and others who take care of the amazons and all these rules he is constantly clashing and feeling unsatisfied with following could lead to his next stage of growth.

A solo act
>>
>>14271634
This makes my dick wet.
>>
>>14275686

Silver Amazon hopefully is going to deliver on that.
>>
File: KamenRiderMW_Megamax_01.webm (255KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
KamenRiderMW_Megamax_01.webm
255KB, 960x540px
>>14276115

No kill rules in Kamen Rider are so weird. It seems that as long as its a solitary criminal they get all this bs about not killing them, but if they're part of a larger organization, they're pretty much the same as non human monsters.
>>
>>14277945
Such is the life of mooks
EEEEEEEEE
>>
File: ryuki-19-ouja.jpg (66KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
ryuki-19-ouja.jpg
66KB, 704x396px
>>14277945
Does KR even get solitary criminals that didn't eventually gain powers or get involved with an evil organization? I can't recall any like that.
>>
File: KRGaim-Kurokage.png (156KB, 266x496px) Image search: [Google]
KRGaim-Kurokage.png
156KB, 266x496px
>>14277887
>Silver Amazon
>Delivering an ass kicking on the guy who puts down Omega easily
You know better than that. Guy is gonna be, like, Kurokage tier
>>
>>14278620
You get some of them in Drive, they don't get powers, they just get copied by roidmudes.
>>
>>14276436
Is true that they shouldn't have kill him, but Nozomi and Mamoru should've at the very least try to defend themselves, and even if they don't want to scratch his pure and untainted of any evil body, they could've wrap him on chains and call the police, but no, they let him be like nothing happened. They let a murder loose because it didn't have to do with their work and I think that was what pissed more people off, it is your civic duty to report this sort of shit to the police.
>>
File: 20160526222102357.jpg (338KB, 854x1418px) Image search: [Google]
20160526222102357.jpg
338KB, 854x1418px
Is not funny when you're on the receiving end isn't it Takai-kun...
>>
File: 13315676.jpg (117KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
13315676.jpg
117KB, 900x675px
>>14278628
You sure about that?
>>
>>14281305
I hope the red spray paint is some kind of growth indicator and spreads as silver amazon evolves.
And don't tell me those guys can't evolve. Shrike did after munching on people, so the super duper new one better be able to do it, too.
>>
>Haruka does it again

Never learns
>>
File: 3985944-6345066450-Movie.jpg (25KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
3985944-6345066450-Movie.jpg
25KB, 400x225px
>>14281462
I think it's just supposed to be like the "under belly" of Omega and Alpha, but it's not molded separately because Sigma has a more artificial look which probably reflects his nature as a prototype combat Amazon
>>
Is Haruka a unisex name, I keep getting reminded of a Haruka from some h game I've been playing.

Maybe they should make a Rider raising game too.
>>
>>14281305
I was
That jobbing really caught me off guard

>>14281462
In lore the belt is probably meant to be like evolution for Amazons and the Shrike was a wild Amazon who didn't have one so I wouldn't count on it.

An upgrade form maybe though through the power of the belt,yeah.
>>
Amazon cells remind me of The Thing and Prototype.
How do Jin and Haruka know they're still human?
It could just all be Amazon cells thinking they're Jin and Haruka and they were actually both dead the moment they were infected with Amazon cells.
>>
>>14278620

There are a few rare completely unrelated ones. The original series had a crew in a car running over people that then got beaten up by an angry Hayato (and one of them escaped and joined Shocker afterwards to become the monster of the week). There was a kidnapper in the original Amazon itself too, IIRC.

I think there was one in Ryuki itself, also one in Den-O and the corrupt politician in OOO. There was also that random guy in Rider Taisen. The recent Rider 1 movie apparently opens with Hongo beating up some random drug dealers.

But, there's also stuff like the Dopants in W, who are normal people with random transformation gimmicks. W goes out of his way to stop and send the Triceratops Dopant to jail for killing criminals, even though they kill Masquerade Dopants (who are just humans with Gaia memories) without even hesitating.
>>
>>14282072
>How do Jin and Haruka know they're still human?
They aren't anymore.
Just like any Showa Riders their "heart and soul" makes them human.
>>
File: ridertaisen-dcd-fifteen.jpg (373KB, 800x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ridertaisen-dcd-fifteen.jpg
373KB, 800x1500px
>>14282110
>There was also that random guy in Rider Taisen
I don't remember anything like that.
>>
I hope this series is successful enough they do more like this.
>>
>>14282182
the real question is...
which one will they gonna remake? I for one would like to see a Stronger show
>>
File: KamenRiderWars_59.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KamenRiderWars_59.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
>>14282155
>>
>>14282477
This guy's not the original Kuuga Suit Actor?
>>
>>14282429
I think they should probably avoid Rider-1, 2, 3 due to the movies having already done that, but I would LOVE to see them explore the cyborg concept, and dealing with being outsiders and trying to retain your humanity. Stronger would be perfect for that. Could make it work with the others as well. X might be hard due to the water thing.
>>
>>14282429

ZX, cyborg ninja warrior? sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>14282182
I can't wait for Kamen Rider yaBE
>>
Well well, Sailormoon is a cannibal
>>
>>14282676

IN THE NAME OF THE MOON

I WILL DEVOUR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
>>
>>14280185
To be fair, we didn't actually see the murderer getting away, and there is some time between Haruka trying to attack him and the team leaving (in the first scene Mamoru is transformed, in the second he already isn't). They probably tied him up in his shack and called the police offscreen.
>>
I think Mamoru ate Haruka's steak after he got kicked inside that room during the battle.
>>
>>14282429
X. Remake G.O.D. as a goverment response to Nozama. Rename it from Goverment of Darkness to Governement Organizational Defense or aomething to that effect. X and Apollo Geist among others are specialized super soldiers meant to keep the peace.

G.O.D. gets the wrong the idea about safety and security which leads into the classic Rider debacle of "muh freedums". X will be rebelling against that.

Since this is an online adult thing you can probably play up the religious theming too. Like the General Commander is a religious nut who took Nozama's meddling of "God's design" to heart.
>>
>>14266796
>I protect killers
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>14267284
>the kid doesn't live up to his rule.
Kid said he will beat the shit up of anyone who preys on the weak, being Amazon or human, kid is fucking living up to his rule.
>>
>Not unhenshin and beat the ever loving crap of that fucker as a human
>>
>>14282955
I doubt Haruka can fight well while untransformed.
Though they could go the same route as with his riding skills - "it's Amazon Cells, we're not going to explain shit".
>>
>>14283266
>I don't know how to ride a bike.
>Don't worry. The bike does.
I wonder if that's why Wataru can ride his bike in Kiva, considering he's a shit-in.
>>
>>14282182

Toei already have plans for other adult straming series after Amazons.
>>
>>14282676
She can eat my meat.

HEY-OHHHHHHH!!!!!
>>
>>14282676
Her face in that old promo shot tells all.

We were warned 20 or so years ago.
>>
>>14283321
He had just played a load of super hang on
>>
>>14267402
>take out a killer which nearly killed your own teammates
>bad
Why is /m/ so retarded when it comes to Rider?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-27-19h54m27s635.png (603KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-27-19h54m27s635.png
603KB, 1280x720px
i don't suppose we could settle this over a fruity beverage
>>
>>14282050
I didn't expect him to fight in that episode. Prepared my heart for dead guy puts on belt --> credits roll.
>>
>>14282623
That would be great.
>>
>>14286971
lurk more and learn to use google
>>
>>14281305
im sorry but the thigh stripes look like a period stain
>>
>>14287351
I think you've hung around bitches and whores too much anon
>>
>>14288331
bitches and whores may break my bones but riders will stain my soul
>>
Only on episode 2 but Alpha might be one of my favourite riders. Definitely my favourite primary rider.
>>
>>14288851
>Primary
He's the secondary. The green one is the primary.
>>
>>14288865
Like Garren or G3 he shows up transformed first even though he is the secondary?
>>
>>14288869
You got it
>>
can Haruka and Mamoru just make out already christ
>>
>>14288865

They share primary Rider. The story is as much about Jin as it is Haruka.
>>
Did this episode feel like forced drama to anyone else?
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.