[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what is everyone's thoughts on the Glory of Losers series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: page130.jpg (495KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
page130.jpg
495KB, 1129x1600px
So what is everyone's thoughts on the Glory of Losers series? Personally, I love how more detailed the artwork is but the plot seems to have some holes in it like the series. Plus, they make weird references to Frozen Teardrop which is odd for those who haven't read it.

I just finished reading through it all since Zeonic released the latest volume.
>>
That Libra detail. Can't wait until the final volume.
>>
File: what.png (2MB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
2MB, 1129x1600px
Wait, how did the Epyon survive this TBR shot?
>>
>>14265606
sword made a beam linderfrost effect
>>
>>14265606
Power levels.
>>
Why does the gundams damage loom super severe?
>>
wait how close is GOL to finishing? do we have space versions of Heavyarms Kai and Sandrock Kai yet?
>>
>>14265385
GoL is pretty fucking great
>>
>>14267725
Zechs destroyed Barge last month so they're really close to the end of Wing proper. But it is probably going to do Endless Waltz.
>>
>>14265385
Whoever is drawing this manga must love their work. It's gorgeous. They still make references to Frozen Teardrop but just barely so they still somewhat care about it.
>>
>>14267855
Not sure about the artist but the original TV series writer and OVA writer (same guy) is writing GoL iirc, and he's pretty obsessive over it and trying to make more continuity checks and what not as well.
>>
File: 4902425612096.jpg (212KB, 700x458px) Image search: [Google]
4902425612096.jpg
212KB, 700x458px
I love GoL. It actually got me to buy a model kit (just a cheap High-Grade WZC but it looks pretty nice on my shelf). I'd even recommend it to readers who never saw the show, though watching a few episodes first wouldn't hurt. Hearing the music and voices in your head greatly adds to the reading experience.
>>
I quite like it. The ver. katoki designs look great in it, though some of them are pretty silly. Shame what happened with the Tallgeese Flugel though.
>>
I want to see the new suit designs in a game.
>>
That feel when they completely skipped over the slower character oriented arcs

That feel when I liked those arcs and would often watch or listen to them on a whim

That said, it's still fantastic and just about the only Gundam manga I read these days due to everything else being a long winded expansion of the One Year War

It also made me fall back in love with Heavyarms. I swear, they deliberately gave it all the best sequences before everyone went off into outer space where we'd wait eons for it to return.
>>
>>14272268

I love how Wufei still gets skipped over... makes me laugh.
>>
File: quatre a.jpg (18KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
quatre a.jpg
18KB, 480x320px
how adorable in Quatre in GOL?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.