[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamen Rider W

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 45878954.jpg (123KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
45878954.jpg
123KB, 900x506px
Just finished this.
It was a really fun ride, my first Kamen Rider since Masked Rider when I was a child. A to Z was fucking good with a real gap in term of action scenes.

My only problem is the end of the serie, I would have preferred that Philip come back in a movie instead of an episode later. I really liked the idea that Joker was the new Kamen Rider at the end, after Skull and W, it was like a true legacy was on the shoulders of Shotaro.
>>
File: JOKAA.png (124KB, 310x202px) Image search: [Google]
JOKAA.png
124KB, 310x202px
What was your favorite Gaia memory?
>>
A lot of people complain about the ending. I actually really liked it, showed some development and redemption for Wakana's character since you know, she wasn't truly evil the entire time.

Glad you liked it, it's a great series as a starter. Do you intend to watch OOO next?
>>
>>14264108

I think I recognize where that image is from.

Also either Skull or Eternal.
>>
>used to think Kamen Rider W referred to Wizard
>it actually refers to Double
>w is pronounced "double U"
It all makes sense
>>
I liked W a lot when I first saw it, but it's not really my favorite series. I fucking love Shotaro, but it felt like there was no real threat behind any of the villains, apart from maybe Isaka.
>>
>>14264000
>I really liked the idea that Joker was the new Kamen Rider
Well lucky you then anon. Phillip's actor doesn't do Kamen Rider shit anymore, but Shotaro's does so, if you keep going chronologically, get ready for more Joker in your future
>>
>>14264507
>Do you intend to watch OOO next?
I started to watch W and Ryuki at the same time but after a while I just couldn't stop watching W, so I finished it and I will continue Ryuki now.

I'm planning to replace W by Kabuto (I loved a webm with him fighting under the rain). I was also interested by 555 and Wizard, but the last one don't seems to be well appreciated. Oh, and I want to watch Black and Black RX to see the real thing behind Masked Rider.

>>14265072
Reasons?
>>
>>14265199
I think the reason is his manager. I've never really gotten a more clear answer from people than that.
>>
>>14264547
You're a bit slow, aren't you?
>>
>>14265072
>but Shotaro's does

Well Ren will never stop if he can help it. The guy grew up on Kamen Rider, playing one is something he actively strove for.

>>14265249
>I think the reason is his manager.

Ah, the Den-oh reason
>>
>>14265308
WW
>>
File: 1462670315023.jpg (1MB, 2420x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1462670315023.jpg
1MB, 2420x3508px
Best secondary or best secondary?
>>
>>14265737
It's close between him and Go "Dad Killed My Friend, He's Gonna Meet His End" Shijima
>>
>>14265737
>Normal Accel form is a plastic piece of shit that looks like it's going to fall apart (but still a nice design)
>Trial is fucking amazing
What the fuck
>>
>>14267665
Normal Accel is in many ways a compromise to Bandai since it crosses off a bunch of check marks on their list (red, racing/vehicle related, transforms).
>>
W still holds up as the best rider series for me so far, really everything else after it has been subpar at best

the characters, episodes and movies were great, I still think they should have left Kirihiko alive and become the Nazca antihero or something, I was really shocked when they offed him so brutally
>>
>>14267665
It helps that his finisher and catchprase are the coolest
>>
>>14267707

Not to be offensive, but it's weird/neat how two people can have opinions that differ so much.
>>
>>14265737
He has one of the best sandalone films, I give you that

>Ryu Terui beats the shit of everyone: The Movie
>>
>>14264108
Ok ill bite. Sauce?
>>
>>14267707
Check out the entries in Masked Rider. I know it's not Kamen Rider, but it's close enough.
>>
>>14267707

Yeah, I actually agree. I think the only one that was as good is Gaim, but Gaim suffered from quite a few problems despite having a good script in broad strokes.

W is probably the first one I've really liked that wasn't Ryuuki.
>>
>>14267707
Personally I like OOO a bit more than W, and Fourze, Drive, and Gaim come close.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.