[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember that time Loran Check was a huge Zeon apologist cuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

Remember that time Loran Check was a huge Zeon apologist cuck?
>>
>>14251783
No, remember the time Master Asia beat the fucking shit out of Kira?
>>
I dunno I kinda zoned out from mashing the same attack combo for 20 mins.
>>
>>14251800

Me, too.

I will never buy another DW/musou game.
>>
Master asias run was the best
>>
>>14251891
But Gundam was a shit DW.
>>
>>14251922

I got a demo of one of them for the PS3 last year and had some fun customising my character for several minutes. Then the gameplay started and I turned it off after two minutes. Not for me I think.
>>
File: 1462437736342s.jpg (5KB, 185x250px) Image search: [Google]
1462437736342s.jpg
5KB, 185x250px
Playing the second one now, not too difficult but im in the official mode as kamille n fighting four. Probably tried around 14 times before giving up, I cant beat four before she fucking destroys amuro. Seriously fuck amuro
>>
you had to create two threads with the word cuck in it, op?
>>
>>14251783
Not really, but I remember Puru 2 trying to slob his nob by the end of his story mode.
>>
>>14252047
He's a /tv/ poster, he has to, it's the only reason they exist.
>>
Remember that time in Reborn when Seed got a big fat meaty circlejerk so hard that the original and zeta's storylines were missing characters, like M'Quve and Rosiama, and parts, like Texas Colony, and every other AU gundam series didn't get any new representation aside from 00 getting a DLC character?
>>
>>14251783
kek, had that game when i was a kid....
>>
File: 39165706.png (102KB, 810x722px) Image search: [Google]
39165706.png
102KB, 810x722px
>>14252068
>Puru2xLoran
now I have to go a replay this game. its probably in a dusty box in my attic
>>
>>14251783
>Loran Check
Who is this
>>
>>14252974
It was pretty cute, made me sad the original mode in the sequels didn't feel as comprehensive as the first one's.
>>
>>14252593
Reborn is the best cause they have the salt mission
>>
Puru/Domon/Milliardo is the greatest tag team in Gundam history and should somehow become canon.
>>
>>14251783
Remember when Master Asia, Heero, and Jerid beat the shit out of everyone?
>>
>>14254216
I also have fond memories of that. Heero and Master Asia just blowing through the entire Titans fleet so hard Jerid deserts to team up with them.
>>
My first 1000/1000 gamerscore

Also
>level 1 Emma and Loran
>level 1 Turn A and Mk-II

Disgusting!
>>
>>14252593
You mean the time a game didn't treat Kira like a naive idiot who doesn't really understand what he's doing?
>>
>>14254216
best team
>>
>get reborn
>tfw it's worse in every way than 3
>>
>>14254832
That's saying a lot if you ask me. I skipped it since it looked like it was all just SEED wank into infinity.
>>
>>14254842
It feels a lot worse because they shoehorned in a Y-axis into fights. So movement feels a lot more static (you can't "throw yourself" about by tapping boost like you could in 3 and earlier).

Plus fighting mobile armors is a fucking chore because you have to damage specific points on their body before you can start doing respectable damage.

Also yeah, seedwank to the extreme.
>only G reps are still only Master, God and Dark Army
>still no fucking spiegel at the least
reeeee
>>
I've only ever played the second one since it came out on PS2 years ago. Kinda strange if you think about it. I think I put about 100 hours into.
>>
DWG3 was my favorite, though I wished they added in S1 00 units to go with the S2 ones.
>>
>>14253750
This.

No one knew they wanted this, and then it happened.

Also Master Asia and Heero was great too.
>>
>>14254842
IT didn't even do the SEED wankery well most the units were shitty Class 2's and one or two class 3's.

>No Andy
>No LaGOWE
>Druggies Class 2 plebs

Absolute shit, if they're gonna jerk off SEED for the game, they may as well do it well.
>>
Is X wildly unpopular or something? I always felt it was fucking shitty how it was literally the only series with a single representative in these games. Also where the fuck is the rest of Sgt. Domon's Lonely Hearts Club Band?
>>
>>14254959
They need to whore out literally everything that's more popular first (UC and CE), apparently. Even then it's baffling, because the UC OVAs that aren't 0083 still don't get any significant representation.

At least there isn't much CE stuff left to add.
>>
I really think the new games miss out by not having as great a story mode as one did.
At least 3 tried, although I'm not a fan of the tiny arenas. Does reborn have one or does it just boast an improved seed story as its selling gimmick?
>>
So are any of these actually solid musou games? I've only played DWG3 and it was the same handful of tiny arenas for most of the story mode which got old pretty fast. Visually looked great though.
>>
>>14255059
all musou games are like that
>>
>>14255033
That's such a fucking dumb way of doing it, guh. I really hope there's a day where every series is properly represented.

Is there any news on whether there will be a current-gen DWG? Seems like once Breaker took off, that became the main video game cash cow and everything else got pushed aside. I'd hope one day they could fuse certain aspects from both series into one game, but we'll just have to see I guess.
>>
>>14251922
DWG1 was terrible, but 2 was much better, and I can hardly find a flaw in 3.
>>
>>14255059
The latest one is a lot better
>>
>>14255059
Reborn adds more maps but is a Seed circlejerk and doesn't have its own campaign like 3; the graphics also change for more of a realistic style compared to 3's.
>>
File: 770890869.png (1MB, 600x921px) Image search: [Google]
770890869.png
1MB, 600x921px
>>14255059
depends on your taste. Musou games while appeal similar, has some changes here and there depending on series.
Samurai Warriors heavily focuses on objectives and let you control two character (sending second where you want via map) and switch between them at will.
Dynasty Warriors less focused on objectives, but basically any character can wield any weapon to certain degree, so playstyle is a bit more customizable.
Warriors Orochi - basically crossover between SW, DW, Ninja Gaiden, etc - character wise. Plays a bit differently too 0 you can change 3 characters on the fly. Overall game is fun simple and solid fanservice.
Hyrule Warriors - DW with Zelda flavour, but not only theme wise. There now are bosses which require specific "Zelda" way to defeat them, officers with move pattern and waiting for opening, some items. 3DS one tho has switching similar to SW.
That's about all what I've played aside of DW Gundam, if you like core gameplay, there a lot of subtle differences in each game even withing series to keep coming for more. Lately I'm on SW4-II kick, love everything about it.

There is also Sengoku Basara, but I played it only briefly, it's not by same guys and feels a bit more like HW if anything cause of 1 on 1 battles and some overpowered boss-like enemies.
>>
>>14254872
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the mobile armor sectional damage thing in 3 as well? I remember that not being so great since they were easy enough to cream in 2.
>>
>>14255695
The sectional damage concept was indeed in 3, and I found it more difficult to take down MAs in 3 than in Reborn.
>>
>>14254876
Don't forget Jerid being in on that. Everybody forget Jerid.
>>
>>14255433
Anon that asked here. I've been a fan of musou games a while now, predominantly playing Dynasty Warriors from 3 onwards. Skipped a few (6 and 7) but it's typically what I have a taste for and compare all other musou games to. Played an entry in most of these save Hyrule Warriors which I've been meaning to take a look at for a while now. Definitely seems the most DW like and the bosses look fun.

Gundam 3 felt just a bit lacking compared to the other musou titles I usually enjoy. There were a few good missions in there but I remember a feeling of "oh, this map again" for the majority of it. Kind of enjoyed boost combos at least. And the DW Gundam (The three armies ones where you played a grunt) missions were kinda cool.

Also played a bit of Sengoku Basara. Feels like a more linear over-the-top shonen anime musou game. Fun in short bursts but I never find myself hooked by it for too long.
>>
>>14251783
>cuck
Go back to /v/. Better yet, fuck off from 4chan altogether.
>>
>>14251795
>Over-reliance on weapons is a sure sign of weakness in a fighter...
>>
>>14259074
I didn't. What a hero.
>>
>>14255059

they're "meh" musou games honestly
>>
>>14255433
SB is made by capcom so they designed it with DMC combos in mind.
>>
>>14255059
I'd say Ken's Rage, bit slow and not a lot of characters to choose from but still bretty gud.
>>
>>14253720
I loved how Judau won Scirocco's loyalty and respect just by being the smoothest motherfucker in the earth sphere.
>>
File: 1404600082046.jpg (156KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1404600082046.jpg
156KB, 500x400px
>playing DWG3
>It's amazing(but I wish there was more character interactions)
>No Harry Ord
>No Shuffle Alliance members
>No other MS from F91
>"Well they must be in Reborn, Harry was super cool and G Gundam is perfect for these games!"
>Check the Reborn roster
>No Harry Ord
>No Shuffle Alliance
>No F91 MS
>Fuck ton of new SEED/Destiny Suits

Fucking kill me. All I want is muh Harry Ord. But other than that DWG3 is pretty fucking great. Do either of the other games have character interactions akin to FE? Where they have conversations and stuff? I would love to see Full Frontal explain to Neo Zeon Char he failed miserably.

Also:
>tfw 90s AU suits are manlets
>>
>>14270511
>I would love to see Full Frontal explain to Neo Zeon Char he failed miserably.
You can play SRW Z3 to see Full Frontal and CCA Char have a pissing contest in moonrunes.
>>
Remember that time when Puru Two wanted Loran's dick?
>>
>>14255104
>DWG1 was terrible, but 2 was much better
I actually liked DWG1 a lot more than 2. Gameplay was shit in both but 1 fanservice was better. It had some actual interesting character interactions and dialog compared to DWG which was 90% made of generic content with "everyone can befriend everyone" system.
>>
>>14270666
>tfw no English SRW ports outside of the OC ones
Life is suffering.
>>
>>14251783
>cuck
>>14252771
>kek, had that game when i was a kid....

You're both still children
>>
>>14254875
The only part I hated about 3 was how much they shrunk the amount of enemys on screen (I'm guessing due to the graphics). Plus those stupid little bases that took up the entire area.
>>
>>14254959
X is still the only Gundam show to have been outright canceled.

I feel sorry for the poor DX in this game, it's theoretically made for this kind of genre but it's been given the most barebones possible movelist. No subweapons, no G-Bits, no G-Falcon, not even some of the more amusing Satellite Cannon tricks Garrod pulled. Just beam saber, beam rifle, TSC, and Garrod's amazingly awful voice actor.

Anyone remember dub Garrod's literal reading of "TERYAAAAAH" as "Terry-YAH!"?
>>
>>14272204
I haven't played Reborn, but 3 was my least favourite of the previous ones, because the combat was way more floaty, missions were made even more monotonous by the field additions, and having 3 lives meant they made it take minutes to kill an Ace.
Which was weird because if you turned it down to Easy you can complete Unicorn's story mission 1-on-1 against Frontal before the dialogue even finishes.

I keep wanting to find opinions on reborn since I want to enjoy it, but can only trust someone who's actually played them, since any outsider's just gunna be like "Yeah DW with Gundam".

I preferred some things in 1, but ultimately 2 is my favourite.
Still think Max Level suit part missions were bullshit though, but at least they weren't the boss sponges of 1 that took like 10 minutes of orbiting them on low health trying not to be hit and doing a millimeter worth of damage with maximum output level 3 supers.
>>
>>14278594
IMO, if you liked 2 you may like Reborn. I never played the first one. The grind in Reborn is pretty bad. But custom soundtracks make it easier to put up with it.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.