[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your mecha plot in one sentence.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 38

File: 186ca6mmnpbu5jpg.jpg (40KB, 636x311px) Image search: [Google]
186ca6mmnpbu5jpg.jpg
40KB, 636x311px
Exiled princess looking for infinite energy.

yes, I rip this one off from a series.
>>
Arthur C Clarke meets Citizen Kane meets The Raid
>>
Orbital elevator robot arena
>>
Patlabor in Hong Kong with ambiguous lesbians.

24,000 words in so far.
>>
>>14245978
Teenaged boy whose still in high school falls into giant robots cockpit instantly becomes better at piloting it then anyone else in the universe and saves the world from an alien invasion while still making sure he gets passing grades and also fends off romantic advances from a multitude of female classmates, copilots and even enemy pilots also his sister who's not related by blood turns out to be the long lost princess of the enemy alien race and if he marries her that'll ensure peace between Earth and the ayylmaos but he can't see her as anything but his little sister even though she's always wanted to marry him also there's only like three mecha fights total in the entire 54 episodes most of its harem antics and SoL school life drama as the enemy ayylmao pilots start attending his high school to also hit on him also the entire ayylmao enemy race are actually cute girls.

Phew that was tough but I managed to condense it down into one sentence.
>>
Space pirate who refuses to use ranged weapons steals girls' hearts in his quest for vengeance and dosh while trolling the military.
>>
>>14246017

How ambiguous?
>>
The Wire in a space colony, Cedric Daniels is a 10m robot.
>>
>>14246035
Two girls, best friends since high school, one a police mecha pilot and the other a political journalist. They kissed once but the journalist doesn't remember and the mecha pilot is in denial about it.
>>
YHVH grants hotblooded metal guitarist a transforming motorcycle mecha to fight the legions of hell
>>
>>14245978
French Revolution-inspired Zeon fights NATO Earth Federation while a 16-year old hero falls in love with his 27-year old commanding officer.
>>
File: kutsuzure sensen.jpg (189KB, 800x1116px) Image search: [Google]
kutsuzure sensen.jpg
189KB, 800x1116px
>>14246043
post it when you get the chance
>>
File: 1356333755972.jpg (25KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
1356333755972.jpg
25KB, 600x455px
>>14246018
>Not using semicolons
Pleb.
>>
Blokes get transported to future fantasy earth and end up fighting space Daesh w/o wahhabism.
>>
Jovians vs Martian marine corp

>>14246042
Where's Wallace-kun?
>>
>>14245978
Shit happens.
>>
>>14246052
I use semi-colons every day.
>>
Sarcastic asshole military vet does odd jobs in a dieselpunk noir city setting.
>>
Mineral Miner on some backwater moon finds State-of-the-art mecha
>>
File: Jehuty.jpg (795KB, 3500x2644px) Image search: [Google]
Jehuty.jpg
795KB, 3500x2644px
>>14246228
Fuck you I know where this is from
>>
Nigga stole my bipedal mecha
>>
File: 3220637-1369052933380.jpg (53KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
3220637-1369052933380.jpg
53KB, 704x480px
>>14246042
>K-kono Omaru da!
>OMARU GA KITE IMASU YO!
>>
Last years of the Roman Republic, in space. Featuring Space Octavian and Space Antony shouting at each other in their mecha.
>>
Giant god mecha named after volcanoes fight against mecha space demons that come to earth in asteroids.
>>
>>14245978

Armored police investigator in Kannazuki no Miko style plot.
>>
Rance-like grunt pilot rapes and harems super robot waifus after defeating them.
>>
The son of a late ace pilot is recruited into a ragtag group formed in the hopes of being earth's first line of defense against an alien threat; also an aspiring chef who attempts to keep group morale up with his cooking.

This was the character I played the one time I tried Giant Guardian Generation with some guys I knew. The dice decided that prodigy pilots weren't allowed and we all got wiped out during a training exercise in the first episode. Good times.
>>
A Visionary robbed of his Future.
>>
>>14245978
the feels of hamburger making.

there might be a better description for this.
>>
Brother/sister team in a post-apocalyptic Mad Max desert restore an ancient alien transporter using dieselpunk technology and use it to dethrone the oppressive ruler of the wasteland, discovering in his lair a secret that leads them to the machine's homeworld.
>>
High school misfits form a robotics club and build a Medabot to compete in an inter-school tournament.
>>
Treasure-hunter discovers an ancient forgotten mech and believes it to be extremely powerful, hijinks ensue when it turns out to be Boss Borot-tier junk.

Then he finds the near-identical real deal later on and fucks shit up.
>>
During an alien raid, a piece of armor falls off an enemy robot, so the MC uses it a spearhead because the only material that can penetrate alien alloy is itself.
>>
Heretic hunting across dimensions gone horribly wrong.
>>
Autistic kid accidentally stumbles on the robot version of God.
>>
the dark souls of robot anime
>>
Boy joins the cavalry to protect his home, ends up finding true love in the seat of a mech.

Man, sure feels bad to think about things I'll never actually get the motivation to finish...
>>
File: VHS Glitch.jpg (101KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
VHS Glitch.jpg
101KB, 640x400px
A rebellious but good-hearted punk living in the 80's future, where the world is ruled by corporations and crime is at an all-time high. He participates in violent protests against the oppressive Americorp regime, who often puts on public executions of any and all criminal offenders. Armed with improvised armor and weaponry, he must rely on guerilla tactics, knowledge of the urban environment, hacking and illegally-modified cybernetic augmentations in order to successfully wage war on the elite police-militias.
>>
>>14246603
Dude that's not the plot of VHS Glitch: Evil technology.
The plot is written right on their bandcamp page.
>>
Pacifist preaches about the wrongness of violence and war while prancing about the battlefield in the most advanced war machine ever created.
>>
File: whew!.png (236KB, 489x431px) Image search: [Google]
whew!.png
236KB, 489x431px
A top-secret combat droid prototype escapes from a research facility because she doesn't want to kill people, and decides to make a living as an aerobics instructor, but has to fight off the other military droids that were sent to retrieve her!
>>
>>14245978
Gundam meets Steel Ball Run
scrapped that idea since it went off as fanfictiony
>>
>>14246654
I wasn't even trying to summarize the plot for that album, just using the picture. You can calm down.
>>
>>14246747
He wasn't upset though
>>
Tolkien world set in the far future.
>>
>>14246804
This is basically my fetish. Just add in piloted mecha golems and you could have me hooked for a decade.
>>
>>14246804
Boredom is exactly what I want from my giant robot cartoons
>>
JoJo meets Custom Robo/Warframe.
>>
Crime fighting AI has a crisis and helps to start a robot uprising.
>>
Tacticool realismfags discover a fantasy world of knights in magitech mecha, try to conquer it, get rekt as valor and courage wins the day.
>>
GIANT ROBOTS MAYHEM
>>
File: eyy yoogee let's take a selfie.jpg (90KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
eyy yoogee let's take a selfie.jpg
90KB, 600x423px
Giant robots playing giant card games with giant metal cards that summon even bigger giant robots, with the fate of the omniverse resting on every single duel.

>>14247153
I actually want this now. Even if it is just Gate with robots.
>>
a mecha anime that makes evangelion looks even more shit
>>
>>14245978

Girl sets out to kill the guy who murdered her parents with an enemy Golem that gains sentience as sees her as a sister.

Shamed former Olympian is offered one last chance at fame and fortune by cutting off his biological legs to compete in the new Cyber Olympics.

Humanity sends a mechanical angel out in to the stars as their envoy since they can't go themselves.

A Kaiju vet travels space with his crew in a spaceship shaped like (and acting as) a giant syringe treating monsters using the ability to super size and power armor to help protect themselves.
>>
>>14245978
Bad-Company like mech special squad rushing with time in task to stopping enemy to fully developed experimental weapon. Only with them stealing the tech and sell it to third party black market, while it assumed has been destroyed and they still getting medal of honor for their deeds.
>>
>>14247184
Take your meds, Yoshi.
>>
>>14247177
>Even if it's just Gate with robots.

Not quite. In this story, the JSDF equivalent are villains (though good and bad guys are on both sides) and also find that fighting their enemies is much harder than just "I have guns and modern tactics and you have swords so I win lol".
>>
Im lost
>>
Post Apocalyptic setting with group of teenagers piloting custom variations of past mecha.
>>
Ancient Polynesians fought a war against aliens with superior tech hundreds of years ago, only winning by appropriating the tech and using the powers granted them by their gods to create the Moai laser defense system; in the modern day, their descendant must inherit the legacy of this war (a suit of Power Armor and a retrofitted alien/Polynesian mech) to stop a terrorist cult from turning Earth into an SMT setting.
>>
>>14247246
a proper cybuster anime?
>>
>>14247206
TSUKAME!!!!!!
>>
>>14247246
>>14247337
Fun fact: Masaki was originally going to be the main character of the Cybuster anime but he got lost on his way to the plot.
>>
>>14247212
>both sides have to learn to use mecha as their primary force but require artillery support and actual tactics instead of charging in formation
>ranged attacks in the fantasy world are nerfed for some reason so anything but magitek gravity ammo in artillery is basically worthless against other mecha
>gotta use traps and shit
>refusal to adapt to new technology and tactics gets you rekt
>refusal to adapt to the altered physics and magic abilities and mecha gets you rekt
>blades, axes, bludgeons, lances, shields of all sizes
Would watch
>>
The French Revolution.
With mecha.
>>
File: defense-large.jpg (127KB, 710x325px) Image search: [Google]
defense-large.jpg
127KB, 710x325px
A grizzled mech pilot tells his stories of The War to a bar patron and turns out to be a wanted war criminal. Concepts such as the changing faces of war and the significance of veterancy are explored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e9EDf5WVQ0
>>
>OP
>>
>>14247779
Americuck.txt
>>
>>14247791
It's what I'm familiar with.
>>
>>14246584
>MC stumbles across nanomachine-thingy
>gets preserved as time passes
>wakes up eons later, whole world is in ruins, only survivors are robots who've hit logic loops and gone insane
>has to fight his way through all of this using nano-machine power armor
>he is "saved" at various locations by more nanomachine thingies, able to respawn after transmitting data from his deaths
>meets others using same system
>they gradually break and he must kill them, or he finds them killed
>the whole time he's just being used by an AI overlord who wishes to start society again according to its rules

>season 2 starts out the same but then goes off the rails when he rebels against the system
Fund it.
>>
>>14247808
As is the case with most Americans
>>
>>14247815
>>14247791
Better than me trying to pander to a "Japanese perspective" that probably doesn't really exist and ending up with a bizzaro Metroid: Other M.
>>
>>14247849
Shit be shit no matter the case. Also
>that probably doesn't really exist
?
>>
Giant robots shoot at and occasionally punch each other.
>>
File: votoms1.jpg (12KB, 251x300px) Image search: [Google]
votoms1.jpg
12KB, 251x300px
wise-cracking morally grey merc who doesn't take life seriously surfing from employer to another employer.

I fucking love shows with a lot of standalone scenarios.
>>
>>14247177
>5D's with robots

yeah I will take a dozen of those, provided it doesn't becomes another Arc V due to internal disagreements and budget issues.
>>
>>14247859
From what I've seen, attempting to pander to an audience based on preconceived notions and stereotypes is likely doomed to failure, especially when writing for a foreign audience. Considering I'm a dirty gaijin, trying to appeal with "Japanese" concepts I'm not very familiar with is pretty much fucked, so why bother?

There is no blanket "Japanese audience" to appeal to when writing. Sure, there are values and concepts such as filial piety and loyalty above what I would consider reason come up, but they aren't unique to Japan nor present in all its media. It'd be like assuming the American ethic is built around SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED libertarianism; the idea definitely exists and is very much a part of the zeitgeist, but there's more to it than that.

Might as well write what you know.
>>
Cool colorful robots hit each other with big swords.
>>
>>14247907
I don't know about that
>>
bad guys do shitty things, good guys kill the shit out of them in the end.
>>
>>14247907
>pander to japanese audiences
>MC is either a donut steal OC tier Jesus Yamato or an MC "who is fighting for peace" who screams shit like "it's your fault for attacking me! or "Try not to die!" while blasting grunts away left and right
>>
>>14247920
Sounds pretty stupid, doesn't it? So why bother pandering? Might as well write what you damned well please and let people make up their own minds about whether it's good or not.

Damn, I am an Americuck. Not sure how I feel about that.
>>
>>14245978
A android butler proving his loyalty to humanity in a robot uprising whilst questioning his purpose in a war weary world.

70-something grandpa who fights increasingly ridiculous monsters and just wants to go home and play with his dog.

An adorable cat, one of many who pilot 1-to-1 cat-droids which patrol a seemingly endless military complex.

In a world where the sprawling underground railway networks are infested with monsters and commuter trains are transforming combat vehicles, one rookie engineer strives to be the first to make it a whole year without ever being late.

After World War 3, surplus wheeled combat mechs are sold to the public, spawning a culture of enthusiasts who ditch armor plating in the pursuit of speed, one of whom, chasing an adrenaline high, realizes he only feels happy while drifting.
>>
Fortune telling and Atlantis are totally real, guys!
>>
Real robot pilot mentors a rookie super robot pilot to fight a cliche mad scientist and his army of super robots
>>
>>14247907
>Might as well write what you know.
that's only thing i agree with what you said
>>
>>14248141
Is this some kind of veiled attack on a certain show? Because that would be very mean.
>>
Space Pirates under contract to disrupt human trafficking.
>>
>>14245978

you are an android. or gynoid.
>>
>>14248165
I mean, let's be honest. Is it really a good show?
>>
Cool parts of norse mythology retold with super robots and metal as fuck soundtrack.
>>
robots who turn into the dicks of bigger robots
>>
File: tumblr_nofk4xx22j1u1x8ano1_1280.jpg (307KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nofk4xx22j1u1x8ano1_1280.jpg
307KB, 1024x768px
Distant future descendants of humanity are confined to giant seed ships after the sol system is rendered uninhabitable,their society is controlled by elite religious figures who preach the gospel of the destined planet which they never plan to find because controlling humanity with religeon is too fun,there is a resistance that uses 4-5 meter mechs and the battles take place in densely populated slums,malls,and outer colony walls.

P.s. the mechs have alternate hoverbike/fighter forms
>>
>>14247934
>high levels on undeserved smug
You are definitely an American, that much is for certain.
>>
>>14248846
What in his post was "undeserved smug"?
>>
War Is Hell.......
>>
>>14245978
Fascist Terrans and Martians fight communist Jovians who are backed by capitalist aliens.
>>
File: apocalypse.jpg (45KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
apocalypse.jpg
45KB, 620x400px
>Not mecha as much as just general sci-fi

Time-traveling hothead pilot accidentally triggers a near extinction-level cataclysm upon arriving in the past and is stranded on a post-apocalyptic hellscape, he must use his future knowledge and leftover gadgets to get by and attempt to rebuild; story is told from the perspective of a historian in the deep future reviewing archives in an attempt to figure out what caused the collapse of society and slowly begins to realize that his own son will grow up to become the pilot that accidentally the Earth.
>>
Piloting a giant robot puts strain on your marriage.
>>
A racist cooking show, but with robots.
>>
>>14246045
Megazone meets Mazinkaiser SKL when?
>>
Mana-fueled blowjobs.

I'll find a way to cram mechs in there
>>
File: KEIT-AI found a way to m.jpg (163KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
KEIT-AI found a way to m.jpg
163KB, 1280x1024px
A ROBOT FALL IN LOVE WITH A GIRL
UNABLE TO CONFESS--
>>
It's the gundam 00/wing story of a bunch of advanced mecha coming out of nowhere to wreak havoc but the protagonists are the ones trying to stop them
>>
>>14250469

I have no mouth, and I must 'Daisuki-desu'!
>>
nano mechas pilots by nano-peoples for conquer our world, with the help of the insect arrangeds with mechanical parts for transporting like the Zoid's Ultrasaurus
>>
File: yuusei.jpg (160KB, 600x757px) Image search: [Google]
yuusei.jpg
160KB, 600x757px
>>14247177
>>
>>14245978
/r9k/ incarnate helps Super Zeon kill NERV.
>>
Degenerating clone soldier stuck inside smart power armour from future American Space Empire gets accidentally sent back in time to 1950s USA, ends up under command of a small boy.

Elevator pitch: Iron Giant and Gargantia by way of Fallout/Starship Troopers.
>>
Girl begins to suffer from delusions that she might be a robot, suffers breakup of family and friends as she goes to desperate measures to try and prove it (self-harm, starving herself etc) and gets into a relationship with a boy who might just be enabling her disorder (twist is that she turns out to be a robot with planted memories after all, and hunts down the company that created her).
>>
File: civilwarBot.jpg (605KB, 1280x1971px) Image search: [Google]
civilwarBot.jpg
605KB, 1280x1971px
>>14245978
Civil War cavalryman from 1862 falls asleep under a tree and wakes up to the high-tech battle-torn future of 5,000 AD, where he becomes the ace pilot of a bipedal war machine.
>>
>>14253075

I'm not sure that really qualifies as a twist anon.

> girl wants to see if a thing is true
> does shit to find out if it is despite detriment to all around her
> finds out it is true
> acts on that information

That doesn't read as a twist to me.
>>
A military conflict sort of like Gundam, except instead of space colonies its the Martian colonies rebelling against Earth and the regular space colonies (which are Bernal spheres instead of the usual (O'Neill cylinders) are caught in between, with some allying with either or choosing to stay neutral.

The twist is that this is an experiment in seeing how I can fit in multiple types of mecha into one setting, so it is in fact split between four protagonists: the main one, the pilot of the Gundam-type of mecha, his rival and Mars' ace, martian mecha transform into flying machines similarly to Macross, an older man who rebelled from the Earth military and stole its Mazinger-style prototype, and a teenage girl who pilots a cross between an Eva unit and Getter/GL that was made by her (somewhat mad) scientist father.
>>
>>14253085

I guess you're right. In my head the first half of the story plays out like a Beautiful Mind type of story, where there's no evidence that she's right and everyone is struggling to convince her she's normal; the story follows the family as much as it does her. Then she gets taken to hospital after cutting a chunk out of herself to try and find evidence. Then it focuses more on her and her boyfriend as she confides to him that she found proof and the tone shifts to a conspiracy/thriller type thing.

(for reference she'd be some kind of endoskeleton like a terminator)

I'm pretty sure I've stolen this idea wholesale.
>>
>>14253133
I`d watch the shit out of that.
>>
I honestly don't have a plot in mind, I just want to write about situations containing pic-related
>>
Hitler succeeds in nuclear bid; Germany's Wunder Roboter program forces Allies into producing Freedom Mechs
>>
>>14246464
A director, robbed of his vision
>>
File: Troubles Nocturnes.jpg (215KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
Troubles Nocturnes.jpg
215KB, 1000x749px
Muscle- and mainspring-powered mechs fighting man-eating giants.
>>
A squadron from a robot carrier is sent on a deployment to a peacekeeping/pirate bashing expedition in a space colony with the drama being focused on interpersonal conflict, confusing orders and directives imposed from above, the stress and damage serving in the military does to relationships, families and health and a good dose of healthy robot action to tie things together, all based on my own experiences.
>>
>>14245978
Mechas start showing up daily to wreck havoc on Tokyo. Soldier MC and his troop manage to take one down. He goes into the cockpit and decides to use it for himself. Each day they fight new mechas (ala monster of the week shit). The enemies are Russian child soldiers, so soldier MC has to continue literally killing children.

I wrote some of it a long time ago but I can't seem to find it. I remember there being a scene where MC pilots his mecha drunk and wipes out a hospital.
>>
File: Cyborgs.jpg (177KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
Cyborgs.jpg
177KB, 1200x700px
>>14245978
Every mecha plot told through the story of a single man's life.
Starts off as a Hiroshima survivor creating a realistic mecha to fight in the Cold War and stop any potential nuclear deployments. Ends up with the MC going crazy and creating both an Astro Boy style "robot son" and a "bio-organic" mecha suit.
>>
>>14246002
Sounds like gunnm
>>
>>14245978
Please understand
>>
>>14247897
Oh shit anon are you me >>14246226
>>
>>14245978
Bushido + samurai + power armor suits + big guns + spaceships + space
>>
After WWII, Japan is split up by the Republic of China, Communists, and the Americans.

80 years later in 2025, America has balkanized, and the Communist regime pushes downwards towards American-controlled Tokyo. Both the ROC and what is left of USA draft children as young as 16.

Our MC is an introverted hacker from the Chiba countryside and collector of international souvenirs turned Army Mechanic.

His skills are soon realized and he is transferred to the special forces unit.

There he is partnered with a snarky girl of his age to infiltrate a communist army base and steal data on their machines and their new quadrupedal fighting suit.

The plan however goes awry, discovering that he was meant to disposable, he plugs in his computer, but a bomb timer is activated instead. He is barely able to escape the explosion and falls unconscious after being hit by flying debris.

MC wakes up in the Islamic Caliphate of South East Asia, where he is cared for by a fisherman.

The fisherman teaches him about peace and tells him about what the factions are actually doing in Japan.

After realizing that he has no actual allies he decides to assist the Caliph's military in taking over Japan.

As he is mobilized he meets the snarky girl again and is insulted by her for not being "brave enough".

The snarky girl told him that she knew the plan all along and had retreated far before the explosion and was hiding in Singapore.

MC then proceeds to pilot the new quad suit and takes Japan.
>>
>>14256289

But where are the hookers?
>>
>>14245978
big robots fighting n stuff
>>
>>14245978
NOT Vietnam in Siberia
>>
>>14245978
Extra-solar human colony founded by a landed generation ship has to balance its founders' utopian ideals with increasingly complicated political realities.
>>
>>14257487
it's GEISHA you uncultured swine
>>
>>14245978

Women will never love you like your mecha's AI does.
>>
>>14252385
so...Kuromukuro? Captain Earth?
>>
File: 1448233906108.jpg (167KB, 938x632px) Image search: [Google]
1448233906108.jpg
167KB, 938x632px
Super serious war/resistance story but with Macross like jet mechs, with the MC being a directionless solider who who gains some personality/depth through his struggles and becomes an "Ace" pilot.
>>
File: 1463710718568.png (290KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463710718568.png
290KB, 854x480px
Space colonies launch surprise attack on Earth, devastating Earth forces; as a result they begin developing their own Giant Fucking Robots, and a young college student accidentally becomes its pilot, and is drafted into the military against his will.
>>
>>14257689
Not really, it's more hard Sci fi. Small mechs, no beam weapons. The main pilots are all reasonably aged and rely on formations and tactics.

The mechs are kind of like a mix between arm slaves and modular style gundam mechs.
>>
File: 1458141223589.png (61KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1458141223589.png
61KB, 321x322px
>>14253332
>>
File: 1459239185557.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459239185557.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
1980's cold war gets hot with robots and wacky tech.
>>
File: Edmund_blair_leighton_accolade.jpg (1MB, 1632x2326px) Image search: [Google]
Edmund_blair_leighton_accolade.jpg
1MB, 1632x2326px
It has been 10,000 years since humanity descended from the heavens, exiled by God to this planet that is not their home. Legends tell of how some time in the future, God will return to take his faithful back to the paradise of their home, Earth.

In the mean time, humanity has spread, forcing the land to their will where they can and adapting where they cannot. Feudalism rules the day, each royal family backing it's claim with suits of armour, 6 meter tall mechs that can run faster than a horse, jump higher than the tallest trees, and punch holes in the thickest castle walls. A noble without a champion to man their family's suit of armour is no noble at all.

These mechs are fickle machines, seemingly choosing their champions at random. Being female and being the daughter of a former champion seems to help, but it is not unknown for a suit of armour to refuse to work for even the first-born daughters of former champions, requiring the noble to scour the land for a new champion, praying they find someone who can activate the suit in time before his neighbors take advantage of their vulnerable state. For this reason, the strongest of royal families have companies of armour, that they are never without some of protection.

Main Character is a young peasant farmer in a peaceful providence, hidden deep in the valleys of a large mountain range (Think Switzerland). His lives with his mother and little sister, living a pleasant, if monotonous existence in his rural village. The noble of this providence is a princess with a huge problem: Her family's champion has recently died and has no heir. With enemies eager to take the farmlands of her providence away, she beings a tour of her lands, having all her subjects run their hand across the armour, searching for anyone who can activate it.

Main Character's villlage is literally the last place the Princess stops at, but wouldn't you know it, the armour activates when he touches. With her new champion, PLOT HAPPENS
>>
Post New World Order Apocalyptic setting
>>
Smallish country in a coalition of countries fighting a nascent global government that seeks the total unification of the world and eradication of borders. The smallish country uses mecha remeniscent of the early knightmare frams from Code Geass, in combination with tanks only because mechs are a force multiplier. They're mostly lacking as opposed to tanks but their one pilot nature means more can be fielded than if they only used tanks.

And much of this is more of the big scale like LOGH in its focus on the overall picture like strategy, logistics and the political situation instead of a single guy on the ground
>>
Small-scale American civil war fought with bird-like mechs, with each chapter being thematically tied to an aspect of personal hygiene.

High-school bro-core comedy/slice of life transitioning into military shenanigans after the protagonist gets drafted and follows the war with his unit. With a love story tacked on for good measure.

Eventually planning to make VNs of both. Right now I'm still working on the mechanical designs, though,
>>
>>14266671
>Small-scale American civil war fought with bird-like mechs, with each chapter being thematically tied to an aspect of personal hygiene.
I know that this is basically guaranteed replies but if there's any more info on this I'd like to hear it.
>>
He met their insane requirements to pilot his mech with his "friends".
>>
Lesbian ace rivals fight for the lives in battle and fight for dominance in bed.
>>
Mecha fights have long since been proven to be ineffective in sorting out anger, legal, or international issues, so the Human Survival Committee integrates new 100% immersive VR tech into the already available piloted robots to invent a new method of resolving disputes: Clang on Clang, the fierce sexual battles that leaves their mecha (and all the wagers behind it) open to any sort of lewd special attacks while keeping the other pilot safe - at least physically - until one is forced to cum.
>>
>>14266681
Sure thing. As far as the politics of it all goes, the basic idea was that a group of Americans attempts to peacefully take over a section of the deep south to create a communal-living state with a Presbyterian-style government. All this is led by a regal, charismatic cult leader nicknamed The Crimson King (working name, I know it sounds like I stole it from that one band). Long story short the takeover goes south, is condemned, and the situation turns into war on a scale that the group couldn't possibly have been prepared for.

The designs I'm still working on, but the mechs are generally bird-like, with the pilot seated in a ovular gyroscopic cockpit near the bird's stomach ('the Egg'), which can be ejected out the rear and flown a short distance if the main frame is compromised. There are generally 3 large eye-sensors on the bird's head, with the beak opening to accommodate various heavy weaponry. The wings are formed of multiple layers of feather-like sheets that automatically shed when damaged (was thinking reactive armor). For flight functionality, I'm still a little torn as to whether I want them to be able to fly by flapping their wings normally. I'm leaning towards the side of just having the wings be used for extra maneuverability in combat. But whatever, that shouldn't really change the designs, just how much I'll have to massage physics in explaining it.
>>
>>14266766
I'm wondering how it all relates to hygiene, actually.
>>
>>14266766
>>14266772

(con't) Right now I've got the basic designs for the Sparrow (training mech), Crow, and Cardinal (rebel) variants. Outside of fighter varieties, I plan to add designs for the Stork (heavy supply/transport) and Roadrunner (land-based). I'll throw up some art later if anyone's interested.

The personal care themes are something I'm gonna have to figure out once I actually start drafting, don't really think I'll be able to plan that out in advance too much. I might have to shoehorn them in a bit, but I always like it when a chapter comes back full circle around some seemingly meaningless issue, and the topic of personal hygiene sounded like it had potential for use both in comedic ("Don't skip deodorant", etc.) and serious situations (e.g washing one's hands). Considering that, it will likely be pretty episodic to start.
>>
Big robots punch each other.
>>
>>14266807
>Big O
>>
>>14245978
An ex-military mess chef buys a military surplus giant robot after World War III is fought with giant robots. Then he uses it and his knowledge of recipes to cook giant sized gourmet meals to feed the refugees and war veterans to bring a bit of peace and happiness back to the world.

Iron Chef, except the chef literally is iron.
(Well, technically it's a synthetic alloy.)
>>
>>14247177
>Giant robots playing giant card games with giant metal cards that summon even bigger giant robots, with the fate of the omniverse resting on every single duel.
Who do I pay to make this
>>
>>14245978
Evil crippled genius named Steven Warking who controls an entire robot army with his mind fights a legion of superheroes to take over the world.
>>
>>14266547
Sounds interesting and also mainstream enough to be popular. Would watch. Especially if you add some political elements with the protagonists entering alliances (through common interest, old friendships, debts etc) to defeat their enemies, as opposed to it just being Rival Champion of the Week.
>>
>>14268226
The protagonists will go to champion high school academy instead, where there will be a tournament held. Rival champions will become additional love interests.
>>
>>14268242
>high school setting
>tournament
>harem

Nooooo
10/10 would rage again
>>
>>14268258
How about segregated sex schools? A tournament between a boys and a girls school. Pupils of both schools have little experience as to how romance works.

Bingo.
>>
>>14268263
No, not tournaments, alliances between the schools.
>>
A former test-tube baby, child soldier who discovers there's more to life than war when she finds a new family to love.
>>
rookie Earth fed pilot from another reality is thrust onto the front lines during the final battle of the war, the plot device malfunctions and launches him and remnants of the enemy to an alternate universe
>>
>>14268263
That's just Aquarion EVOL.
>>
>>14268362
And that's Gargantia with a few changes.
>>
>>14268405
Well, if you add the original plot idea to it, it's actually better.
>>
"SUCK ON MY MISSILE PUNCH."
>>
Cyber-Umayyads, spaceships, merchants, humanoid aliens, and nuclear power
>>
>>14266853
>Big O
>Big O
>Big O
>Big O
>>
>>14246034
That's a good one.
>>
File: Tsar_tank.jpg (300KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
Tsar_tank.jpg
300KB, 1024x767px
WWI and russian civil war with mechs and Lenin making speeches from a shoulder of a mecha.
>>
File: srcmaznsklly1.jpg (215KB, 920x881px) Image search: [Google]
srcmaznsklly1.jpg
215KB, 920x881px
Squad of generic grunt soldiers trying to survive being hunted down and killed by what would be the protagonist of the show if he wasn't the antagonist

Pic related with what the main cast has to deal with.
>>
Upbeat girl with powerful ancient magic and a beta boring sciency guy go around the universe bringing planets that have been destroyed by not-Darth Vader back from the verge of death
>>
File: Backdrop.jpg (181KB, 639x978px) Image search: [Google]
Backdrop.jpg
181KB, 639x978px
Following a cataclysmic war humanity has decided to abolish warfare from this world and resolve all conflicts in a cyberspace. Meanwhile the creator of the cyberspace went missing.
Pic included is the backstory
>>
Amateur B-Baller Barles Charkly has to decide between continuing to play hoops and go pro or enlist in the military and pilot highly dangerous experimental prototypes mobile suits for the TITANS.
>>
Corporate mercenary who quits the business in disgust, later ends up begrudgingly mentoring a new freelance merc, and eventually finds herself back in the cockpit one last time.

Goes by the alias Serene Haze.
>>
File: 1419994191799.png (3MB, 1736x2456px) Image search: [Google]
1419994191799.png
3MB, 1736x2456px
MC, a quadruple-amputee veteran of the 2041 Brazilian American War, is living day to day with shitty old-robotic prosthesis, doing odd jobs to get enough money to buy another dose of whatever drugs he can get his metal pincers on.

One day he's picked up by an unmarked van and taken to a secret location deep in the Mojave Desert. He's given the offer of being part of a special forces group that is made up of quadruple amputees who are hooked up to mecha suits that require the pilot to have their hands and feet cut off to get the most out them.

MC takes the offer and becomes the newest member of JOHNNY GUN, the team the US government turns to when failure is not an option.
>>
Fahrenheit 451 extended to a course of about 35 years with hounds replaced as small mechs with it starting off with Guy starting out in an academy and Faber being a leader of a rebellion and the final part of the series being the actual book while the rest is build up and development of the characters and setting.
>>
Huge titted tomboy fights in giant robot martial arts tournament
>>
>>14245978
A sentient time traveling robot experiences all of human history incognito, whilst influencing the actions of famous historical figures to maintain the timeline.

It'll a lighthearted comedy by Sunrise
>>
>>14276007

>Huge Tits
>Tomboy

You can only pick one
>>
>>14245978

Old space pirate renacts the plot of "Soldier", reminding an empire of lasers and shields they were born from lead and steel.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (484KB, 1920x1067px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
484KB, 1920x1067px
Okay, so the Battle of Britain but in space with mecha and the MCs are space RAF with all the obligatory deadpan snarking and "Red Flight this is Red Leader, stick to me like glue".

Thoughts?
>>
Initial D with mechs
>>
>>14248095
>After World War 3, surplus wheeled combat mechs are sold to the public, spawning a culture of enthusiasts who ditch armor plating in the pursuit of speed, one of whom, chasing an adrenaline high, realizes he only feels happy while drifting.
Don't forget that he uses a shit tier mech that he has customized so he overtakes enemies who underestimate him with skill and tactics complete with the "NANI?!?" from the dumbfounded opponent and eurobeat playing in the background.
>>
Divine Cybermancy but with mechs and a real ending.
>>
File: 1428202009054.gif (273KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1428202009054.gif
273KB, 320x240px
>>14274604
>his rival: a towering, bald Neo Zeon ace who was horribly burned in a cockpit explosion, his face covered by bandages
>Name: Jichael Mordan
>Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Sidestory: Slam of the Stars 0087

10/10, would watch, buy overpriced boxsets, and import gunpla only to fuck it up and never try again
>>
>>14276694

>a real ending

But that ruins the point
>>
>>14276572
IGPX?
>>
"Take it out for a joyride," they said, "It's not like the fate of the world depends on it," they said.
>>
>>14245978
A Robot Carnival style anthology series, plots and genres from all over the place, western, murder mystery, slasher movie, Shakespeare, you name it, but with giant robots.
>>
File: DANK fairy .png (3MB, 1540x1829px) Image search: [Google]
DANK fairy .png
3MB, 1540x1829px
In the post-apocalyptic future where only robots remain, a tiny robo-fairy who can access "the grid" is looking for her creator, while other robots try to catch her and use her powers to take over what's left of the world.

It's like BLAME! but way more popful and a e s t h e t i c.
>>
>>14276561
Sounds kinda like Macross F
>>
>>14277674
Not eurobeat
>>
>>14246523
This is what I wanted Robotics;Notes to be
>>
>>14245978
A lacus clyne liek idol group with dancing zakus fighting for zaft boosting the moral with their magic concets!
>>
File: 1464093485484.jpg (60KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
1464093485484.jpg
60KB, 625x469px
>>14245978
A space-fearing earth centric cult takes over the world government and slaughters all of humanity's space colonies to force humans to remain on earth; a boy survivor from one colony grows up to become an assassin determined to kill all members of the cult and is headhunted by an extremist group that wants to force mankind back into space and destroy the current government to pilot a mech they steal; cue lots of brutal violence and terrorism from both sides in the guise of mecha battles and the protagonist learning the hard way that extremism cannot be battled by more extremism.
>>
>young mecha enthusiast finally gets enough money to buy his first one.
>can only afford antique shitbox of a machine, but is satisfied with just owning one.
>kid works on it for half a year while maintaining school life.
>it's finally done! Still a shitter, but all basic functions work.
>student counsel gets word of this and deems it unacceptable. Being the shitters they are they go and try to take his mech. He comes home during this and tries to stop them.
>counsel beat the shit out of him while insulting his mech, and all the work he put into it.
>kid insults their honour and pride as pilots and challenges them to a dual.
>"Fine! There is no way you can beat our supermega highspec customs in that shitbox ohohohoho!"
>>
>>14278078
one sentence

and your dumb idea is just medabots except the robots are mechs
>>
Unknown enemy attacks a place the boy lives, during the confusion boy gets into giant mech, kicks ass and afterwards, gets court martialed and executed for stealing military tech.

And then the series continues from a random characters POV.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 350x400px
Big mutha fucker fights a bunch of other big mutha fuckers and wins.
>>
>>14278892
I like it
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.