[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KILL COMMAND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Kill_Command.png (3MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Kill_Command.png
3MB, 2880x1800px
Anyone know about this movie? I just watched it, it was /m/ as fuck, and very well done too.

Good mecha content, good effects, good camerawork, good acting, good directing, good action.

The only thing lacking was the story, which was not bad but was just thin.
>>
It was pretty damned garbage.
>>
>>14236038

I will check it out. Looks cool. Is this a UK movie? I love budget movies that blow it out of the water. Reminds me of Dredd or something.
>>
File: 6b09d08769113.57260e33553ac.jpg (187KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
6b09d08769113.57260e33553ac.jpg
187KB, 1240x775px
Here's a page with designs, VFX before and afters, and other such fun.

http://jameslapsley.prosite.com/30331/1389019/production-design/kill-command
>>
File: [email protected] (232KB, 1320x990px) Image search: [Google]
MultiArm_concept-660x495@2x.jpg
232KB, 1320x990px
The "Multi-Arm" command robot was pretty neato.
>>
File: Kill-Command.png (280KB, 832x426px) Image search: [Google]
Kill-Command.png
280KB, 832x426px
>>14236062
>I will check it out. Looks cool. Is this a UK movie?

It seemed pretty American to me, but I can't say for sure. Too lazy to research it.

>I love budget movies that blow it out of the water. Reminds me of Dredd or something.

Me too, yeah, that's totally what this is.
>>
>>14237374
Minus the
>blow it out of the water
part, that is
>>
>>14237560

It didn't look or feel like a low budget movie. It was very impressive. The story was really minimal, but other than that it was surprisingly solid.
>>
>>14236038

So the girl ended up being an AI and going against them because of the power of the human spirit she possessed despite being an AI I assume? The trailer looked pretty generic honestly.
>>
>>14240165
Yeah just looks like yet another Blomkamp-type of thing that looks a bit too scary to be feelgood but without being straight-up horror either. Not my stuff.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.