[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is anybody going to this? I want to watch the screening of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: MCM_ComicCon_London_v.png (236KB, 2254x2108px) Image search: [Google]
MCM_ComicCon_London_v.png
236KB, 2254x2108px
So is anybody going to this?
I want to watch the screening of Origin III and the Gundam panel but I literally can't find any information on what time they're happening.

Also, I don't want to pay to get into the expo only to find out I needed purchase some other ticket for the Gundam stuff.
>>
I'm going
>>
I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, I wouldn't be going to MCM otherwise
>>
The Gunpladust Memories review of last year's MCM London con was hilarious
>>
Anyone know when it's happening? I still can't find any information. I think depending on how I feel I might just turn up Saturday morning and hope for the best.

Anyone cosplaying? I used to see a dude dressed as Hallelujah from 00, but literally no other Gendum.

>>14235229

What's this?
>>
>>14238071
>>14238071
They're being pretty retarded about it, especially considering they had some information on the screening and panel last year.

What worries me is that it might be in a seperate venue near the Excel.
>>
>>14238071
Gunpladust Memories is a Gundam podcast. One of the guys went to the last con to watch Origin II and lots of things went wrong.
>>
>>14238169
>What worries me is that it might be in a seperate venue near the Excel.

What makes you think that? I would understand if it's outside of the main halls, but I can't imagine it would be outside of the Excel.

Does anyone know where they did it last year?

>>14238214

I can't find it, is it their December episode?
>>
>>14238293
Nvm, I found it. It was about an hour and a half in.

I get your point about it being outside the Excel. They're talking about a cinema in Greenwich, but I'm not sure which one they're referring to.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.