[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Rg-justice-front.jpg (471KB, 760x928px) Image search: [Google]
Rg-justice-front.jpg
471KB, 760x928px
What was the point of the Justice Gundam ?
>>
>>14228686
I think it was maybe meant to be a more main assault Gundam, while the Freedom handled support fire.
>>
>>14228686

It was a testbed for wireless remote weapons with it's backpack. It was also another powerful NJC Gundam.
>>
>>14228686
More kits to sell, same reason the Strike had packs
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 350x350px
>>
Freedom and Justice were just next generation suits and "superiority" MS (think of superiority air fighters) loaded with the latest weapons. Both Freedom and Justice have ranged and melee capability, but like how Freedom is skewed more towards ranged firepower, Justice is more about close combat.
>>
>>14229648

It's really not though. Infinite Justice certainly is but regular Justice has the same melee weapons as Freedom. Two beam sabers. The difference is Justice has two guns and two boomerangs on it's backpack to Freedom's 4 guns and while Freedom's backpack has more thrusters and allows better manuevering Justice's backpack can be detached and remotely controlled.
>>
>>14230486
Yeah, Justice is pretty bland and boring. It's even slower than the Freedom. It seems like its design was an after thought. The backpack itself was incredibly slow so it's a wonder no one ever shot it down.
>>
>>14228686
It was made for JUSTICE
>>
>>14228686
It was made so it can be self destructed
>>
>>14230502
>It's even slower than the Freedom.
Since when?
>>
>>14230513
Since it needed the Freedom to catch up to the Kusanagi. It was trailing behind the whole time.
>>
File: Guul.jpg (11KB, 251x237px) Image search: [Google]
Guul.jpg
11KB, 251x237px
I think Justice as concept is pretty neat. The backpack looks like experimentation on ZAFT's already existing flight support unit (the Guul). So it's not completely pointless, ZAFT just experimenting different ideas on each different MS, Freedom was testing the HiMAT, and Justice testing another flight platform concept.
>>14230502
>It's even slower than the Freedom
Is there an official figure or is that just your assumption?
>>
>>14230528
Theres the guaiz experimental type made to see how funny it would be to strap a combination of all theor shit on a guaiz
>>
>>14230518
Or it could be that it was picking up more speed at that point on the mass driver.
>>
>>14228686
the point? not much, just ice.
>>
>>14230554
Justice would have been level with Freedom from the beginning if they were of equal speed. They both left the druggies at the same time. Kira just pulled ahead.
>>
Saviour > Justice > I.Justice > Aegis.
>>
>>14230502
Freedom and Justice are equal machine, and probably designed to act together. They have the same power source and probably the same core.

it's just that Kira is the protagonist. Athurn is an important secondary character, but still secondary
>>
>>14230578
Savior>Aegis>Both Justice are shit
>>
File: ZGMF-X23SSaviourGundam.jpg (444KB, 2430x2642px) Image search: [Google]
ZGMF-X23SSaviourGundam.jpg
444KB, 2430x2642px
>>14230578
>>14230621
Good taste. Zeta F91 is pretty good.
>>
>>14228686

Looks far cooler than the Freedom, though I do like both.
>>
File: 28469-6.jpg (299KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
28469-6.jpg
299KB, 1000x562px
>>14230578
>>14230621
>>14230630
>>
The point was to make another MS as cool as the Aegis
Sadly, they failed because the aegis is too cool to beat
>>
>>14228686

GUAIZ prototype. It combines elements from Aeris, Duel and Sword Strike with a Guul thrown in.

It is the CE version of the Gyan.

Freedom combines elements of the DINN, Duel and Strike.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.