[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shuriken Sentai Ninninger VS ToQGer – The Movie: Ninja in Wonderland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 23

File: Explode the Rainbow.jpg (515KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Explode the Rainbow.jpg
515KB, 1280x720px
http://over-ti.me/releases/ninninger-vs-toqger/
>>
How much of ToQger will this spoil, besides Akira?
>>
>>14226310
That got spoiled by ToQger Returns already.

What I want to know is, how much will I miss out on if I dropped Ninninger about 8 episodes in? I just want my closure on ToQger.
>>
I finally finished Ninninger today, and was so happy to be released from that hell.

Oh well, at least I can watch this for the ToQGer's.
Good timing.
Thanks OT.
>>
I really liked this, I hope we get a Vs Super Sentai this year so we can see at least one of the Traingers again.
The end credits dance was really good. They all seemed to be having a really good time (even if the actors were just acting, the characters were having a good time)
>>
This movie only solidifies my hate for Takaharu. He's so shit.

Also sad that we never got to see Build Dai-Oh one more time.
>>
"Mavro" is black in greek (μαύρο)
>>
This is the most productive week OT's ever had, holy shit.
>>
File: Emperor_Mavro.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_Mavro.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>14227348
That explains a lot
>>
>>14227528

Worst dad.
>>
File: Image1.png (2MB, 1490x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Image1.png
2MB, 1490x1036px
A by-the-numbers movie that took no risks and stood out in no areas other than they reasonably kickass mech fight. Although literally anything would've been an improvement over last year. Stay C-grade, Ninnin!

The important thing is we got to see the kids again one last time. Kid Right is gonna be a lady killer.
>>
>>14227747
>Stay C-grade, Ninnin!
Oh they will! They still got one more team up!
>>
>>14227747
>C-grade
Come now, Ninnin is the definition of a B-. You didn't fuck up but you also didn't try.

Or maybe our schools had different grade curves. Where I went, getting a C was a sign you fucked up.
>>
>>14227518
>This is the worst week OT's ever had, holy shit.
ftfy
>>
>>14228140

<3 you Iggy.
>>
File: Kaito on NinningervsToQger.jpg (178KB, 500x1689px) Image search: [Google]
Kaito on NinningervsToQger.jpg
178KB, 500x1689px
>>
>>14227224
The recent winners of these pretty boy contests are just terrible actors. Ghost being another one. I think Gaku Sano was like an exception or something.
>>
>schwarz being a badass
>shitty ninjas treat him like a joke
So fucking mad
>>
Jesus christ any scene with Right and Takaharu in it together just exemplifies how damn awful Takaharu is
>>
>>14227747
That's the worst case of greenscreen I've ever seen on Sentai
>>
>>14228140
We all appreciate your hatred.
>>
>>14227854
Since it might be a Vs. Super Sentai, everybody else would overshadow them.
>>
>>14228459
>Gaku Sano
>a good actor
what
>>
why does mavro's head play this song all the time?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laynXVsBulg
>>
Easily the best at actually teaming up the two teams since Goseiger vs Shinkenger or 199 heroes.

But you can't just give us Kasumi in this outfit and not make her using it during the entire movie.
>>
What happened to Conductor and Wagon and the rest of the trains?
>>
>That entire Spy segment
>Yakumo has the Enter goggles and the God-Enter hair.
>Everyone is wearing those outfits the Go-Busters would wear.
>Nagi looks like Hiromu mixed with Morishita.
I love it.
>>
>>14228459

How did a guy with Taka's obvious puberty scars and blackheads win a prettyboy contest
>>
>>14228459
Takeru doesn't seem like a bad actor outside of maybe that one scene with Alain's dad where he had to look sad, especially not in comparison to Takaharu(Who did end up getting better near the end of the run of Ninninger mainly because the writers and directors realized his strengths and weaknesses). They just give him the lines that are meant to sound inspirational but they don't at all and he's stuck trying to work with them so he goes with the flow and stays in the middle of the road rather than trying to improvise. He's kind of like Haruto in that I'm sure he'd be just fine if they let him off the chain and let him be more silly than he often is.
>>
Why does this goof always have to be great? I love it when he's on screen, he always brightens it up.
>>
Here's the rock and roll opening: >>>/wsg/1082232
>>
File: Out of suit fun.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Out of suit fun.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>
>>14230877

Right's actor always could do a good action scene. Honestly they shouldn't have had him transform for that fight at all.
>>
File: Teamwork is great.webm (3MB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
Teamwork is great.webm
3MB, 604x340px
If anyone wants anything else just let me know.
>>
where was ToQ7?
>>
>Mio saving my dreams

Thank fuck for that.
>>
>>14231351
ToQ7 appears for the first time in 2025, when the 5 kids are adults for real.
>>
And even before their show started, Amu was already being the best
>>
>>14231351
Please tell me you're not this stupid.
>>
>>14230912
If you can, I'd love Akira's dancing during the credits.
>>
File: power-rangers-spd.jpg (105KB, 555x434px) Image search: [Google]
power-rangers-spd.jpg
105KB, 555x434px
>>14231442
>2025
Hmmmm

I'm sorry I brought this up, Senpai-tachi
>>
>>14231499
>didn't even get to fight Shwarz once during the film
Kinda disappointed to be honest
>>
>Ishikawa Goemon actual death reference
>Out of suit fight
>Better fight choreography than the series, especially the Zyuohgers
Tusk making animal sounds was really strange though
>>
>Tokkatti getting married
>Mio interrupts the wedding
its like my dreams finally come true
>>
>>14230865
>>14231402
>>14232339
basically canon.

Thanks ToQGer
>>
>>14232507
They dont end up together tho.
>>
>>14233148
they do
>>
>>14227747
Child Mio is taller than Child Kagura now.
>>
>>14233157
No, watch the v-cinema.
>>
>>14233192
the movie set in the future?

it might be canonically their last appearance but this is their last on-screen appearance so maybe thats why they kinda implied something(mostly the scene of mio stopping the wedding) to send off us with that happening.
>>
>>14233203
This movie just had hints, and the v-cinema happens later. Release order matters not, unless there's a retcon, which is not the case.
>>
File: MioxTokattiHappening.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MioxTokattiHappening.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>14233214
hints its the best we are ever gonna get.

plus we didn't not be together in the future movie.

its ambiguous, whatever you want to think.
>>
Quick question, when Tokatti is doing his rollcall, I noticed on the TVN version (it's on youtube, shut up) that they had him mimic the Ninninger roll call. Is this a case of TVN catching something that OT didn't or is TVN just putting something there that isn't?
>>
>>14231581

>>14231565
>Kinji and Yakumo's faces.
Hilarious.
>>
>>14233417
He says "kagayaku megane, Tokatti", which is maybe a reference but maybe not. It doesn't actually follow the form of the Ninninger rollcall, because all of their calls are plays on their own names.
>>
I found it was quite decent, actually. I think it was the most organic team-up, Mavro was a lot of fun and the fighting scenes were great. It felt really low stakes though when compared to Go-Bus vs Kyoryu or even Kyoryu vs ToQ.

I also don't like how the Shadow Line generals were such great characters but only return in specials as lifeless mooks. It cheapens their whole characters.

Also, is Zed's actor never available for anything? It would have been great to see him either in the V-Cinema or in this.
>>
>>14236621
I agree, it's a shame that the TQG villains don't get a lot of attention considering how good they are. But the cast interaction is great, they manage to preserve everyone's personality really well, and hell, more Mio/Tokatti is great. And I love how they went with the team-up pairings in the final fight since it wasn't just all >same colors team together even if they had similar things going for them

I also liked how organic integrating the Zyuohgers into the entire thing was.
>>
>>14233230
>hints its the best we are ever gonna get.
We had concreted couples in the past.
And in the v-cinema they were clearly not together at all. They were kids when Toqger happened,and not even old enough to like sex, them not being together as adults is to be expected.
>>
>>14238191
Yes but their whole relationship was just subtle hints because they were kids, it was never meant to be concrete stuff.

Also it comes down to the writer/director of the movie if he wants to include something about them, the director from V-cinema didn't care so it didn't include shit, the one from this one just decided to have them interact more friendly and frequently towards each other(and the wedding scene)
>>
>>14236621
>Also, is Zed's actor never available for anything? It would have been great to see him either in the V-Cinema or in this.

Pretty much. Dude's a popular and busy guy.
>>
>>14238779
damn thats cool.
>>
>>14238454
>Yes but their whole relationship was just subtle hints because they were kids, it was never meant to be concrete stuff.
And in the v-cinema they arent kids. That's literally the plot.

>Also it comes down to the writer/director of the movie if he wants to include something about them, the director from V-cinema didn't care so it didn't include shit, the one from this one just decided to have them interact more friendly and frequently towards each other(and the wedding scene)
Yes, the people behind an audiovisual production decide what is featured there.
>>
>>14239365
>And in the v-cinema they arent kids. That's literally the plot.
exactly but the plot was not "oh tokkatio and mio are adults, lets romance them"

its not a love story, never was, thats why we only got hints of their feelings.

On this last movie we got heavy hints and thats it.

i think i've reached the point to ask
why do you hate them so much you feel they should/are not together anon?
>>
>>14239524
>exactly but the plot was not "oh tokkatio and mio are adults, lets romance them"
Exactly.
>its not a love story, never was, thats why we only got hints of their feelings.
On this movie, yeah. The movie that shows them as adults doesnt.

>On this last movie we got heavy hints and thats it.
Yes. As kids.

>i think i've reached the point to ask
>why do you hate them so much you feel they should/are not together anon?
I dont hate them,i like them and wouldnt have minded some closure. I'm just posting the facts, they didnt end up together, wishful thinking is not canon.
>>
>>14239365
>>Yes, the people behind an audiovisual production decide what is featured there.
The point is that the main people who were in charge of ToQger weren't working on the v-cinema and VS
>>
>>14238779
No he's not. He's a literal who
>>
>>14239614
the important part is that this is their last time we see them in a movie, the way their characters were shown its probably how the producers intended them for us to remember them.
>>
>>14239664
Yes, so? They're all toqger products.

>>14239672
If they wanted it so much it would have happened in the v-cinema or the show itself. "Probably" doesnt mean shit.
>>
>>14239689
What do you think the holding your hand thing was. Kobayashi definitely wanted it, if other writers didn't want to deal with it who cares. There' nothing to indicate that it did or did not happen. Let people dream what they want and you can believe what you want. At the end of the day it doesn't matter.
>>
>>14239703
this.

i fucking rue the cinema movie for being set in the future and making everything the main writers did irrelevant.

if it was set i don't know, 6 months after their series and this movie 1 year after their series this wouldn't be a problem, but because its "future canon" it killed everything according to canon warriors.

also you have to really hate the idea for you to fucking fight that 1 movie destroyed 45 plus episodes and this movie(the last one made) canon.
>>
>>14239703
>What do you think the holding your hand thing was. Kobayashi definitely wanted it, if other writers didn't want to deal with it who cares.
They are official toqger products. Who wrote them and what they wanted doesnt matter.

>There' nothing to indicate that it did or did not happen.
Yes, the v-cinema.

>Let people dream what they want and you can believe what you want. At the end of the day it doesn't matter.
I'm not just believing anything, i'm just saying what actually happened. If you didnt like it, that sucks, doesnt change the facts. If you want to keep being delusional stay on tumblr.

>>14239721
>i fucking rue the cinema movie for being set in the future and making everything the main writers did irrelevant.
It didnt.

>if it was set i don't know, 6 months after their series and this movie 1 year after their series this wouldn't be a problem, but because its "future canon" it killed everything according to canon warriors.
What? And if the v-cinema happened 6 months after the end it would be even worse.

>also you have to really hate the idea for you to fucking fight that 1 movie destroyed 45 plus episodes and this movie(the last one made) canon.
I'm no sure what are you on about here, but the v-cinema doesnt " destroy" anything.
>>
>>14239758
>Yes, the v-cinema.
Did the v-cinema say they're not together? No. It gave us nothing as to their current situation. The easy thinking is that they're not together but who knows what the actual case is. And we even had moments like Tokatti getting a chair and placing it beside Mio instead of sitting in the empty seat available. SO it did show some level of feelings there.
>>
>>14239779
It would reflect on the team dynamics.of two members dated.
>>
>>14239758
>It didnt.
IT DID, the main writers were
>tokkati likes mio
>mio kinda likes tokkati
>hey they hold hands at the end, it doesn't mean anything BUT it kinda does
>everyone is like "oh hey kinda cute"
>V-cinema comes out
>tokkati and mio don't interact
>oh so they are not together on this future movie made by different writers oh well
>this movie comes out
>they seem interacting a lot dropping gigantic hints again
>it doesn't matter lol v-cinema last canon lol
>>
>>14239846
>Show and vs movie
A kid has a crush on another kid, who may feel the same.
>v-cinema
Years have passed, they are way different people(part of the plot) so they, understandably, don't are the same people. One would think that them losing their imagination playing a bit part would tell you that, but apparently it didn't.

You may argue that the execution is not the best, but saying it "destroyed" the show is retarded.
>>
File: CinApLYUkAAPPqo.jpg large.jpg (121KB, 593x800px) Image search: [Google]
CinApLYUkAAPPqo.jpg large.jpg
121KB, 593x800px
>>
File: Akira Cries For Pussy.webm (1MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Akira Cries For Pussy.webm
1MB, 900x506px
Had a grin on watching the thing. I really missed these guys but both this and the returns movie were good last appearances for them.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.