[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #919

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 372
Thread images: 89

File: More Bikinis.jpg (252KB, 1236x821px) Image search: [Google]
More Bikinis.jpg
252KB, 1236x821px
Previous Thread:
>>14215201

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of August 2014:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of Late August 2015:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/sBUG6USX

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/BgMcmBJc

Translated Plot Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/mXTM5K5z

Art Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/FpW9zx0P

SRC Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/NcDjhZjG

Make your own SRW character Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/

Moon Dwellers Preview PV English Sub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AJdzboXmso

Moon Dwellers PV1 English Sub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4-PL1dQWeU

SRW OG extra: Beach Picture Drama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KytW2gLtR2A
>>
follow me
>>
>>14217908
Time for L gaim?
>>
>>14217908
follow you?
>>
File: SRC Starters.png (92KB, 835x418px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Starters.png
92KB, 835x418px
Those bored with a few seconds to kill or those addicted to RNG like I've been lately, the game is afoot once more. Choose one of SRC Dungeon's starters and let the Gatcha decide the team/series list you're stuck with.
>>
>>14217916
G Gundam
>>
>>14217916
Dunbine
>>
>>14217916
Let's start out the night with the Macross to get things rolling, cause I think people barely if ever choose the battleships.
>>
>>14217914
itami de sae
>>
>>14217916
Neogetter
>>
Which OG mech would Roman Reigns pilot?
>>
File: SRC Roll.png (110KB, 934x675px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Roll.png
110KB, 934x675px
>>14217925
>>
File: SRC Roll 2.png (110KB, 934x675px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Roll 2.png
110KB, 934x675px
>>14217928
>>
>>14217940
>2 Ultramen

I feel lucky
>>
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/dark-souls-3-now-only-embers-remain.344288/page-58

>guy posts stuff from TE's blog
>"I don't trust this nonsense I'll wait for vaati!"

>when vaati's translation videos were literally just him reading TE's pastebins out loud

w e w

and mattman is a regular there, unsurprisingly
>>
File: SRC Roll 3.png (117KB, 934x674px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Roll 3.png
117KB, 934x674px
>>14217929
You're right, you're the first one to choose it out of the few who go for this little game of mine. You got yourself one hell of a team for your trouble, too.
>>
Why do I always get a ten grand bonus when I shoot down Marquis Janus in this game? It's separate from the money she drops upon defeat, afterwards there's just a "bonus: 10000". No other enemies seem to do this.
Is this some sort of lore reference, like, is she known for carrying a lot of money or something?
>>
>>14217961
>Gunbuster
>Kannazuki no Miko
>Live a Live
>Orgun
>L-Gaim
>Doraemon
>both Getter Arc and Getter Zan
>Gatchaman
>B-WING

I fricking love it. It's everything I ever dreamed of and more.
>>
File: SRC Roll 4.png (103KB, 935x673px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Roll 4.png
103KB, 935x673px
>>14217932
>>
>>14217973
One has to wonder what kind of a world that would have to exist to justify that mish-mash of a cast list.

You could say that about any of these RNG-laden casts, but that's the fun of it, isn't it?
>>
>>14217940
>>14217950
>>14217961
>All rolls have at least one member of the DB cast.
THE FACTORS HAVE GATHERED
>>
File: ゴラオン.jpg (36KB, 400x208px) Image search: [Google]
ゴラオン.jpg
36KB, 400x208px
>>14217808
That's the ゴラオン (Goraon?)
One of the good guy battleships from Dunbine
>>
>>14217980
I think the beauty of this is you could throw a couple of these in anywhere. Kannazuki no Miko, Live a Live and Doraemon function in a standard world, with the other Getter manga bits happening in the background and leading up with a mismash of Daikensenn and Arc, and Orgun and Gunbuster tied together in some fashion. The biggest hurdle I can think of is Macross itself, since that kind of needs the earth to be more than mostly devastated and uninhabitable to begin with and that causes...friction with some of the other series. L-Gaim I could see either not having a whole lot of focus or outright being post-script, which is cheating but I'm fairly certain that stuff is non-earthly anyway and I don't even know B-Wing's plot.
>>
B-Gundam in SRW when?
>>
>>14218000
I think B-Wing's plot is probably not going to be terrible trouble given it's one of those retro SHMUP games that probably focuses on "alien invasion" without any bigger details, but I could be wrong.

I feel like you've played this game and justified these kind of casts before. Feels like I could make a sub-game of running random Gatcha rolls and then having you try to make some sense of the end result.
>>
>>14217912
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa0IHv9EbQs
>>
>>14217931
FOLLOW ME
FOLLOW YOU
>>
>>14218035
You would not be incorrect with that statement. I've spent far too much time on the engine to stop now, and I still find the randomness of it fun for some reason. I think it might be a sickness.

While I'm on that topic, who wants to talk about Midis? Or rather the midis I can't find. For the time being, now that it's come to light that I can trick the system into working with MP3's, and I've suddenly got a burst of free time on my hands, I've shifted focus into making an HD Vocals pack instead, since I can make that much easier than the Midi one...to an extent. I still have to dig for some but I can realistically fill out the entire soundtrack like this. I don't plan on dropping the midi one either, but but it gives me something to do now that the brick wall with midis has reached a point where it might be impassable without some outside help.
>>
>>14217997
Goraon, yeah.

It would be supremely odd if there was a Valkyrie in Final.
>>
File: SRC Roll 5.png (111KB, 932x671px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Roll 5.png
111KB, 932x671px
>>14218056
That's the Gatcha sickness, I think. The epidemic of it is why mobage is such a prevalent thing, probably.

Here, you get a free Ninja Robot (or the ship of it, anyway) roll for being such a good sport.

The sad thing about that midi/MP3 idea is that you're still going to inevitably have a clash of quality between things, especially the obscure stuff that was still eluding you, unless you force the game to recognize unrelated MP3s as its new theme, and even then...
>>
>>14218076
...Did he get fucking Demonbane?
>>
>>14218076
A lot of the music that's not connected to any one unit, like menus and things, are basically just repurposed tracks from the OG games, and I can use the remastered ones from the remakes for that. Everything else I'll likely be using something similar, but the idea is to replace EVERY piece of music with something high definition and MP3 related. So I'm gonna try my damnedest to prevent that from happening.

>>14218080
I fricking did. And Tri-Zenon. And a Cheer slave, aka Yatterwan. And TROMBE. This might be my best roll ever. and I've done a lot of rolls.
>>
>>14218085
>And a Cheer slave, aka Yatterwan

Is it that bad?

And is Yatterking in the game?
>>
>>14218089
It's not a BAD unit, but it's...not great, either. It upgrades to Yatterking and it feels like it's trying to be a hybrid but lacks the stats to really do either job well. It's frail-ish, can't dodge well, and lacks power. It's good as a support attacker since it's strongest move is not post move, I guess. I mainly used it as a cheer slave just because of that, putting it anywhere near competent enemies usually resulted in it dying horribly. It did cheer well though. Daikengo is best cheer slave though cause 2 of it's pilots have it and it's not terrible at hitting things.
>>
File: Matt Roll.png (122KB, 933x673px) Image search: [Google]
Matt Roll.png
122KB, 933x673px
>>14218089
Yeah, Yatterking is the upgrade to Yatterwan, I don't bother upgrading for these Gatcha rolls, but the upgrades you might expect for some units are implied within the original screen.

Here, let's see what your luck is, Matt. We'll give you Great to start with.

All in all, not a bad starting team.

>>14218085
Funny that the good luck came from a roll I forced upon you, huh?

Well, I trust you know what you're doing far more than I would, you've been at it for a lot longer than I would have managed to keep interest (and sanity)./
>>
>>14218097
Zeorymer, an M9, one of the Gunbuster mooks - Noriko's? - Great Mazinger, Mark Elf (with the Zwei parts), Basara Fucking Nekki, and some other shmucks.

Not too bad.
>>
>>14218097
>Matt
>Getting Fafner

Like pottery. Also that's a fantastic roll if only for Zeorymer and potentially both Gunbuster and Some-Line, but everything else is kind of crazy too. I wish I had this kind of luck when I actually played the game.

And I've been planning this for a bit, honestly. I had gotten pretty far in the midi pack so I wanted to do this right, you know? Plus with this, they can have options, either the classic midi sounds or the realistic vocals and HD stuff. That's the idea anyway, and I'm too stubborn not to change literally everything that's used ingame at one point or another to prevent that clashing, because trust me when I say I hate that too. Now that I have this option and I don't have to dig into the butthole of the internet to find it, it's easier to screw around with and takes less time to make something out of it.
>>
File: WHAT COULD THIS MEAN.jpg (4KB, 164x88px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT COULD THIS MEAN.jpg
4KB, 164x88px
In retrospect - indoor missions really suck when you have to control like 13 or so characters and navigate them through corridors. Probably won't be making another one of those in the future.

The scripting for this one gave me a headache, I probably stuffed too many secrets/triggers in it.
>>
File: SRC Roll 6.png (108KB, 934x672px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Roll 6.png
108KB, 934x672px
>>14218102
Yung's, actually, you're a certain kill count away from going Sizzler Black on everything. (I used to love that mech back in @3).

>>14218105
Fair enough, options are always nice. Here's hoping you can get a finished product that you're satisfied with. One that doesn't come with too many of those midis that say they're one song but then end up mostly as some random bips and boops.

And because the time of people asking for rolls has passed and now I'm just forcing them on people, have another. Help me, I have the Gatcha addiction!

...Man, you were one away from having an entire starting team without a single combiner-mech.
>>
>>14218129
>Help me, I have the Gatcha addiction!

There is no hope, embrace it. It is your only salvation.

>...Man, you were one away from having an entire starting team without a single combiner-mech.

That's the dream that I go for in every run and never get. Just once I want to get a roll that just has 10 usable units instead of about 4-5 and the rest faffing about being combiners. On the opposite side of things, I want to get a roll that fully completes something on the first 10, like getting all 5 pieces of Gravion in one roll. That'd just be great. Also to feed the addiction give me F91, I always get halfway decent stuff with him as the leader.
>>
>>14218129
>Yung

Isn't it supposed to be Jung? But yeah, Sizzler Black is fucking amazing and has been pretty solid bullshit in 2/3 of the SRWs its been in (I'd say 3/3, but I haven't beaten Final yet.), and I welcome it with open arms.

Oh, by the way, does anyone happen to have that last method someone suggested of getting SRC to work from a few threads ago? I don't know what it was, and I didn't check it at the time.
>>
File: Banpresto, you suck.jpg (47KB, 733x504px) Image search: [Google]
Banpresto, you suck.jpg
47KB, 733x504px
>>14218129
Here, let me roll my own as a break from scripting the next mission
>>
File: SRC Roll 7.png (111KB, 933x672px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Roll 7.png
111KB, 933x672px
>>14218147
Not so much this time, my friend.
>>
>>14218148
>Oh, by the way, does anyone happen to have that last method someone suggested of getting SRC to work from a few threads ago? I don't know what it was, and I didn't check it at the time.
Locale Emulator - https://github.com/xupefei/Locale-Emulator/releases

1) Run LEInstaller.exe. Install
2) Run LEGui.exe, I didn't need to change any settings.
3) To start the game, Right click SRC.exe, select Run as Japanese (Adminstrator) in the context menu
>>
>>14218168
Eh, Hi-nu, Mark Sein, potentially J-Decker, Crossbone X-3, potentially Eldora V and potentially Combattler V isn't terrible. Not really flashy but I'd take that roll.

Also, what in the world is that in the top middle? I don't think I've ever seen it before.
>>
>>14218180
>potentially J-Decker

Wait, what of those is supposed to be J-Decke

wait is that Gun Max?

Shit, Gun Max, what the fuck did they do to you?
>>
>>14218180
>Also, what in the world is that in the top middle? I don't think I've ever seen it before.
http://bomberman.wikia.com/wiki/Yellow_Bomber_(B-Daman)
>>
>>14217916
Cybuster ROLL ME NIGGER
>>
>>14218183
Oh they added sprites for those. That explains why I didn't recognize it, I hadn't gotten them in rolls since they updated them, so I looked at that and went "what kind of knockoff Zanscare grunt are you supposed to be" but that makes more sense.
>>
>>14218180
One of the Bomberman components. I dunno how often you updated SRC Dungeon, but one of the updates from a while back added icons for the components that previously didn't have them.

And yeah, if you look at what they will be over what they are, it's not a bad team. Just wait until you play this game and you get nothing but a ship and a bunch of component parts. Half of which are individual pieces of different Getters or Getter-like machines, plus one Dragongaia component, naturally.
>>
>>14218189
>plus one Dragongaia component, naturally.
I like Dragongaia because I actually played the original game but man would their super common nature be a lot less annoying if the component were actually usable like in the source material.
>>
File: SRC Roll 8.png (123KB, 934x674px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Roll 8.png
123KB, 934x674px
>>14218185
What kind of world did Masaki fly into this time?
>>
>>14218189
>Half of which are individual pieces of different Getters or Getter-like machines, plus one Dragongaia component, naturally.

Change Getters to Gravion pieces and that's literally every run I've done. Hell I WANT getters and never get them. 3 unit combiners are a breath of fresh air compared to the 4-5 piece ones that I tend to get flooded with like the Dancougas and god forsaken Dragongaia. And don't get me started on Were Tiger which absolutely sucks even when combined.
>>
Do you ever think Bright was unfaithful to Mirai?
Or do you have faith in your captain to resist temptation?
>>
>>14218170
Giving it a shot.

>>14218193
>I like Dragongaia because I actually played the original game

What's it like?
>>
>>14218200
You try using the item that forces the stage deployments to be combiner pieces, or do you go legit during your plays and hope for the best?
>>
>>14218203
>What's it like?
The game? It's a Visual Novel with a simple strategy battle per chapter, like Sakura Wars.

Like really simplistic - if people complain about SRW's gameplay, man would they fall asleep if they played either of those games.
>>
>>14218197
He flew into a universe where a post apocalyptic earth isn't there anymore due to magic and is still somehow in a war with Jovians. And aliens. And Decpiticons. And was already under control of other aliens. So basically Masaki found himself in a shithole.

>>14218204
I did that early on and just let RNG do what it did best but that is...maddening. I came to the conclusion that the RNG hates you and have since used the unit parts almost every level since. Especially since they're cheap as balls. There's really no reason not to since doing so is essentially dooming yoursrelf to getting a lot of unusable crap at almost every turn and is inviting the game to do so.
>>
>>14218213
>Especially since they're cheap as balls. There's really no reason not to since doing so is essentially dooming yoursrelf to getting a lot of unusable crap at almost every turn and is inviting the game to do so.
Yeah, that's one thing I dislike about those items - combiner item is the best one AND the cheapest, so you use it a lot.

Which means a lot of games end up being kind of the same combiners over and over.
>>
>>14218213
Speaking of Masaki, since you seem to have a good feel/opinion for most of the main units, which is the better Psybuster?

Or, put better, which is the better not-OG Psybuster, the TV one or the Panzer Warfare one?
>>
>>14218228
TV Psybuster can vaporize Shu with Cyflash, so.
>>
>>14218228
I'd really have to give it to the TV one honestly. Both have very similar attacks and stats, but the TV one has a pseudo teleport that means that it's grounded and yet terrain means nothing to it. It's pretty handy and makes up for it's lower space rank. I'm not sure if the Panzer Warfare one is also B in space, but if it does I'm giving the point to TV Psybuster. If SRC anon could bring up an image of Panzer Wafare Psybuster that'd be great if he has it, my memory on it is fuzzy and from what I've done it's honestly fairly rare.
>>
File: Psybuster (Panzer Warfare).png (218KB, 933x674px) Image search: [Google]
Psybuster (Panzer Warfare).png
218KB, 933x674px
>>14218237
Right here, I keep all my SRC pics in a handy little folder for moments like this. You'd think having a save file with literally every unit collected and upgraded (minus Neo Granzon because unlocking it is obtuse) would dull the Gatcha disease, but nope.
>>
>>14218237
>>14218252
WON'T YOU STAY WITH ME-Cybaster is more similar to the Masaki version while TV version is like some bizarre Sniper.
>>
File: SRC Roll 9.png (121KB, 934x672px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Roll 9.png
121KB, 934x672px
Methinks Code Geass would have been a vastly different show if Lelouch managed to put this together as his team of knights...
>>
>>14218266
Your RNG must be broken on Buriki Daioh
>>
>>14218252
Excellent, thank you. Looking at this, I think Panzer Warfare's is a good deal stronger than TV version in terms of attack power, I don't think TV's Cyflash goes over 3500. And it has an A in space naturally...in this case, I'd have to reevaluate things a bi-is that 5 movement too? Jesus, ok, that tears it, Panzer's a lot better. I just never get it so I never had the time to test it. I'm going to assume it's a two part slot, and if it is then TV is dead in the water in comparison.

>>14218266
>Redman
>Buriki Daioh
>Ideon
>Dancouga Burn
>Prostudent Good yet again with Lulu

Now that's a Black Knights troupe if I've ever seen one. A revolutionist giant superhero, now there's a novel concept.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KytW2gLtR2A

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: SSF 2016-05-11 00-15-46-23.png (47KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
SSF 2016-05-11 00-15-46-23.png
47KB, 1152x918px
Quatre counts as a girl, right? Just like Kamille.
>>
>>14218282
Pay extra money for official softcore pornography.
>>
File: Psybuster (TV).png (282KB, 933x671px) Image search: [Google]
Psybuster (TV).png
282KB, 933x671px
>>14218281
Just to make sure for comparison purposes, here's the TV version.

Fun tidbit, TV Psybuster has data for a combo version of it's final move with TV Gaddess, Zamzeed and Granvell, but since they aren't in, it isn't in. Much like Red Baron's combo with Gold Baron, and a few other bits and pieces in the data that are unused so far.
>>
>>14218281
>I don't think TV's Cyflash goes over 3500
If you somehow manage to get all 4 members of the TV Psybastard squad, it has a 4500 base power 1-6 range combo attack... but nah, I don't think it changes anything, because lolz at rolling 4 parts of a non-combiner (so you can't use the combiner recruiting items) and actually setting it up.
>>
>>14218294
>but since they aren't in, it isn't in
Welp, nevermind, yup, TV version is lame
>>
>>14218292
I guess my memory is just bad then since that's clearly over 3500. But yeah it's not even a contest, TV Psybuster is kind of pathetic in comparison. The fact that it has combo attacks with all 3 of it's buddies that aren't in the game may explain it, since it's essentially gimped beyond repair. Poor thing. I still want it in a real SRW someday.
>>
>>14218302
The MAP attack isn't P too for extra suckiness!
>>
>>14218288
Not much of a stretch, considering someone here paid real money for unofficial, hardcore(?) pornography.
>>
File: SRC Roll 10.png (116KB, 933x671px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Roll 10.png
116KB, 933x671px
And we make it an even 10 rolls so far with a new world for the Einst to invade. And a beginning with a lot of component pieces, joy.
>>
>>14218292
Also, since I forgot to comment on that,

>Much like Red Baron's combo with Gold Baron

It's one range isn't it? I wouldn't be surprised if it took more than 3/4ths of your energy just to seal the deal of Earthgain Syndrome.

>>14218309
Oh my god your right. I actually feel bad for this thing.

>>14218314
IT
BEGINS

That's much more like my normal rolls. At least he got a battleship out of that. Not a great one but hey, free healing.
>>
>>14218281
Magnum Fucking Ace, too.

I mean, Silver Castle already sort of were revolutionaries, they totally could work together. Lelouch just has to learn how to play midfield.
>>
File: Psybuster.png (241KB, 933x673px) Image search: [Google]
Psybuster.png
241KB, 933x673px
Might as well put up the fully-upgraded Psybuster to measure the OG versus his imitators.
>>
>>14218326
OG gets the leg up for having a point blank finisher on a melee focused pilot, even if both of Panzer's stat banks, both mech and pilot, are slightly higher. OG also has 6 movement which is crazy for not being augmented, that's Valkyrie level speed. I dunno much about Panzer Warfare, but I've heard it's supposed to be a sequel to Masoukishin? I think? I know some people were playing it earlier but I don't remember much, but if it is it would explain why they're so similar.
>>
>>14218346
Can the TV/Panzer versions go Cybird?
>>
>>14218353
I know TV version can't, and I'm pretty sure Panzer Warfare can't either but don't quote me on that one. If it can't that's another point in OG's favor.
>>
>>14218346
>I dunno much about Panzer Warfare, but I've heard it's supposed to be a sequel to Masoukishin? I think? I know some people were playing it earlier but I don't remember much, but if it is it would explain why they're so similar.
Not a sequel, more of a reboot - if you remember, at the time, there was supposed to be some issues with the Masou Kishin characters that aren't Masaki and Lune, so Banpresto wanted to see whether they could get away with a reboot with similar mechs but not the characters.

Which they did not succeed at.

And the competitor on Winkysoft side was Rayblade or whatever, which was apparently less well-received because of Winkysoft's magic touch.
>>
File: CHOOSE.png (43KB, 683x480px) Image search: [Google]
CHOOSE.png
43KB, 683x480px
>>14218170
HOLY FUCKING SHIT I THINK IT WORKED.

Now, uh, I haven't gotten this far before, what's the next step.
>>
>>14218358
Ah, I see, I couldn't quite remember the connection between the two. I remember the wonderful legal issues with all of the Masou Kishin stuff, and if it's a reboot I guess that works as an explanation as good as any. I think Rayblade's in the game as well so we could run that one too and see how it stacks up to it's second cousins twice removed.

>>14218361
Oh goodness it's working. From here just go into the game's folder and open one of the .eve files, we usually use game 3 since that's cross mode and I find it to be the most fun personally since it's the most open. I'm pretty sure it's what 90% of the people play with it anyway.
>>
File: Start 3 Eve.jpg (99KB, 555x385px) Image search: [Google]
Start 3 Eve.jpg
99KB, 555x385px
>>14218361
Where did you download SRC Dungeon to? Browse to that folder and click on スタート3.eve
>>
File: Raiblade.png (287KB, 934x673px) Image search: [Google]
Raiblade.png
287KB, 934x673px
>>14218365
>Rayblade

Got you covered.
>>
File: uh.png (43KB, 682x479px) Image search: [Google]
uh.png
43KB, 682x479px
>>14218365
>>14218366
Oh, yeah, it's right over here, lemme just extract it and...

...Ok, this one's a new one on me.
>>
>>14218375
How did you manage to extract the SRC program properly? Repeat that process again if you remember.

(Use 7-Zip or something, not the built-in Windows Extractor, I dunno)
>>
File: notcybuster.png (32KB, 623x471px) Image search: [Google]
notcybuster.png
32KB, 623x471px
>>14218358
IIRC everything in PW was reverse-engineered from the original Cybuster's arm that came from somewhere, probably another dimension or something.

Final boss i some ugly thing with Cybuster's arm attached, and its attack names resemble Cybuster's too.

Also, notGranveil's main weapon of choice is a goddamn tomahawk thank you jesus christ in heaven
>>
>>14218374
Apparently this is TANKY!Psybastard
>>
>>14218374
That's actually better than I remember it being, it's definitely more melee focused than any of the others, and it's actually slightly stronger than OG in terms of attacks. I know this one has a Cybird too so I'd really put them at nice and even all things considered. Also damn that bulk.

>>14218382
> everything in PW was reverse-engineered from the original Cybuster's arm that came from somewhere, probably another dimension or something.

>Final boss i some ugly thing with Cybuster's arm attached, and its attack names resemble Cybuster's too.

That's interesting, so it's like the final boss is the Cybuster we know, using the new Cybuster made from it. I love little stuff like that, it ties it all together, you know?
>>
>>14218382
We're seriously lacking axe wielding mecha in OG.
>>
>>14218374
>6 attacks
I remember dropping Rayblade when it took like 11 stages for the titular mech to be playable, and after like 6 stages following that it STILL had no attacks besides SWORD and CANNONS like it was fucking Billvine or someshit but at least Billvine has OTHER SWORD, SWORDGUN, SWORDER and SWORDEST.

Jesus christ there are ways of pacing your game, and that is just not the right one.
Imagine if Crowe was stuck in an Axio for 15 stages and then jumped to the Brasta, except all it has is the EAGLE and Bunker Break, for like, 10 more stages.
>>
File: SRC Roll 11.png (116KB, 933x673px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Roll 11.png
116KB, 933x673px
There's a new team of Braves in town, everyone.
>>
File: SSF 2016-05-11 00-42-58-81.png (41KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
SSF 2016-05-11 00-42-58-81.png
41KB, 1152x918px
>Gihren, Kycilia, and Dozle Zabi come back, somehow.
Scale of one to ten, how mad do you think Quattro is?
For that matter, if Dozle's still alive, why is Minerva still clinging to Haman?
>>
>>14218412
Proto-Destiny Plan ver SC2
>>
>>14218412
Aren't they clones or some shit?
>>
>>14218408
Alpha kinda has the same problem on the Real route
You get the Huckebein MkIII and it's hype and all, but Fang Slasher is weaker than G-Impact Cannon, then your MC temporarily leaves your group for a few stages, then they FINALLY come back for real and you get your Boxer and Gunner frames a few stages later.

And that's after already spending like 47 stages with just the MkII.
>>
>>14218412
Three times more butthurt than the average butthurt grunt
>>
>>14218425
I think so.
>>
>>14218409
>Galvion is a Brave
>Wanted Criminals are Braves now

I dunno why this concept makes me giggle as much as it does but it does. Koichi's probably loving it, the Dancougar pilots are probably like "eh, whatever" Lune and Sayaka probably don't care and I can imagine Wataru being full on fanboy mode to the giant talking robots from outer space.
>>
>>14218425
Yes they are.
Even Scirocco is a clone
>>
File: ball.png (48KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
ball.png
48KB, 1152x918px
Wow, I feel bad for people who have to use this damn thing.
It's only weapon is a 5~8 non-p cannon with 8 ammo at 1050 power and -10 accuracy modifier.
>>
>>14218444
>Even Scirocco is a clone
Is that why half of their grunts were voiced by Bin Shimada?
It's all starting to fall into place...
>>
>>14218444
>best_plan_ever.png
>>
>>14218453
Also the fact that it has ---B (or C?) Terrains, and 3 movement, and 30 Mobility but only 600 Armor...
>>
>>14218412
How different would Unicorn be if instead of Full Frontal being some kinda meta Char clone they just cloned the Zabi family?
>>
>>14218444
I thought Scirocco survived 3?

But yeah, there's a reason Final is Attack Of The Clones, and it's not because enemies have similar movesets to yours.
>>
File: SRC Roll 12.png (108KB, 935x672px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Roll 12.png
108KB, 935x672px
In an alternate universe, Optimus Prime had no Autobots to call upon to assist against the Decepticons, so he made do with these guys. Check out two of them, how timely their arrival in the Gatcha after all this discussion.
>>
>>14218453
You can use one yourself!
>>
>>14218486
>Both Cybusters

Now that is just freaky.
>>
>>14218485
He did.
But Scirocco being Scirocco thought cloning himself would be the best plan ever.
Because remember he revealed the clone shenanigans after you killed his clone.
>>
>>14218486
Is that the Swordfish II?
>>
>>14218507
Which icon? None of them are called that, I just want to clarify what the one you're looking at is.
>>
>>14218518
The one two icons down from Optimus.
>>
>>14218521
Preeeetty sure that's Shinobu's part in Dancougar.
>>
File: Eagle Fighter.png (44KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
Eagle Fighter.png
44KB, 1152x918px
>>14218521
That's this thing.
>>
>>14218521
>>14218526
Yeah, that's Shinobu's Eagle Fighter.
>>
File: SRC Roll 13.png (118KB, 932x673px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Roll 13.png
118KB, 932x673px
Thirteen must be an unlucky number, this girl got herself one motley crew to lead into battle.
>>
>>14218533
>>14218536
>>14218526
FUUUUUUU
Man, I suck at identifying low-res icons.
>>
File: best eva.png (162KB, 633x463px) Image search: [Google]
best eva.png
162KB, 633x463px
best boy
>>
>>14218542
Yeah, if she doesn't get any boobs to fondle in her team she's definitely shit outta luck.
>>
File: S2.png (147KB, 631x457px) Image search: [Google]
S2.png
147KB, 631x457px
Is this S2 drive?
>>
>>14218576
yes
>>
>>14218560
Well, she's got Meia, the female members of the Ardygun family, potentially Chizuru and Tsubaki and all of them are...moderately well endowed so I think she'll be fine. I kind of want to see her reaction to the Valsione.
>>
>>14218552
Too bad Eva 3 is kind of shit.

Easy secret if you were already taking that route (don't fuck up easy stage, take routes), but not really that worth going out of your way for.

>>14218576
>S2

well gee you tell me
>>
>>14218584
>Lights out time
>Base quartermaster checking every room to see if everyone is bunked in
>Yoshika has not reported to her bunk
>Frantic search intensifies
>They hit the hangars
>Yoshika is on Valsione's upper torso, sleeping contently
>The faint scent of squid is in the air
>>
File: SSF 2016-05-11 01-40-09-08.png (22KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
SSF 2016-05-11 01-40-09-08.png
22KB, 1152x918px
the most important choice :
L-Gaim
or
the other thing
>>
>>14218576
No it's a Tronium Engine
>>
>>14218615
TIME
FOR
L
GAIM
>>
File: SRC Roll 14.png (122KB, 932x673px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Roll 14.png
122KB, 932x673px
Masaki managed to escape the hellhole he landed in last time, but this time he managed to drag Excellen into his latest dimensional shenanigans.
>>
>>14218624
Straight out of 2nd OG
>>
File: SSF 2016-05-11 01-41-40-39.png (42KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
SSF 2016-05-11 01-41-40-39.png
42KB, 1152x918px
>>14218615
>>14218621
Ah, I figured it out, along with the L-Gaim Mk-II, and this fancy new machine, they let me put a buster launcher MAP weapon on either this thing or regular L-Gaim.
>>
>>14218624
Well, it's significantly less of a hellhole than last time, that's for sure. It seems he can't escape Burn's villains and they automatically make it...not great but every else is either more human or magical in nature. Aside from the Vandread aliens which might actually be aliens.

And there's also the part where the entire world is action figures which might in theory make the world even worse than the last.
>>
>>14218624
Eh, Ultraman 1 is there, they'll be finneeeeee
>>
>>14218627
That's... I think the Novelle D'Sserd?
>>
>>14218636
Well, Black Noir is clearly the final boss of Dancouga BURN in this context.
>>
>>14218637
Jack, actually, for some reason they list them both as Ultraman and you have to specifically look up which is the original and which is Jack.
>>
>>14218643
Yeah, apart from having I think... 10 less mobility than L-Gaim it's weapons are more powerful by about 500 or so.
>>
>>14218647
>Jack
They should've sent Leo instead!
>>
>>14218653
Novelle D'Sserd is... Well, you know how the D'Sserd is a knockoff of the original L-Gaim? Novelle is that to the Mk 2. It's almost as much of a super prototype at that, only one of them exists.

No, I have no idea why SRW hands you the Novelle well before Mk2 sometimes. It's very silly.
>>
>>14218662
At least this time we got them both at the same time.
>>
File: SRC Roll 15.png (117KB, 935x674px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Roll 15.png
117KB, 935x674px
One more for the evening before I turn in and spare you my spam (at least for a few hours), we check in with another Lelouch and another set of knights.
>>
>>14218668
BUT
I WANT
YOU
TO KNOW
MY FATE
>>
>>14218668
EVERY. SINGLE. ROLL. With Lelouch. Has had Prostudent Good in it in some fashion. That crap is freaky. Also Lelouch and Asap would lead to some fun VA shenanigans.
>>
>>14218668
>Ginguiser, Knight Errant of Zero
We're all boned!
>>
>>14218668
Ok, so when you load it up, how do you get more units?

I seem to have jumped straight to the first stage with Domon Cashews.
>>
>>14218704
OK, when you start the game up you choose a starter, which you obviously did, and if you did the right game, should drop you into the roulette where you get 10 rolls at something random. If you left that menu it should be a command on there, I think someone had a menu translation around here somewhere.

From there, you get more units from the levels by beating them with your leader, in this case, Domon.
>>
>>14218713
Also before I forget, second option from the top is your save, just so you don't accidentally close the game and lose what you've done so far.
>>
File: purus.jpg (274KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
purus.jpg
274KB, 1152x918px
Stupid M'Quve, baiting me with Purus.

He'll pay for this, I'll break every vase he owns.
>>
>>14218713
I picked number 3, but can't find the roulette.

I just recruited J-Decker though. By doing a very Domonish thing and punching the FUCK out of him until he joined.
>>
>>14218734
Puru2 seems to be more than okay with this.
>>
>>14218734
Don't hurt the Purus please.
>>
File: being Puru 12 is suffering.png (298KB, 800x668px) Image search: [Google]
being Puru 12 is suffering.png
298KB, 800x668px
>>14218734
>>14218737
>>14218739
PURU PURU PURU time?
>>
>>14218739
I gotta save 'em, of course.
But they have no EN and no ammo, they can't move or respond to attackers.

So we gotta spam Accelerate to get ourselves into defensive range.
>>
>>14218734
Be careful to not break the Purus while you're at it, you'll never know.
>>
File: Mog_Kupon_W-SRW.jpg (24KB, 366x248px) Image search: [Google]
Mog_Kupon_W-SRW.jpg
24KB, 366x248px
You can trade it in for a Valcazard figurine to keep in your mog house, too.
>>
>>14218743
It's always Puru time.

>>14218744
That's good then, just be careful.
>>
File: SRC Menu.png (10KB, 657x298px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Menu.png
10KB, 657x298px
>>14218736
I made this quick just because I felt like it needed to be done. It's not everything but it's everything you'll really need to know to enjoy the game for right now. You upgrade units in the mech stats page, while the improvements is for units that change into later ones, like the original Gundam eventually going into Hi-Nu. You get those by a combination of kills on the respective pilot and a specific amount of money.

Also for every level you clear, you get another roll at the roulette, with boss floors giving you three. If you got any more questions, feel free to ask and I'll throw something together again if you need it. Also if anyone wants to fill in the blanks here, feel free. I just wanted to rush out the necessities.
>>
>>14218734
LMAO 2PURU
>>
>>14218759
I think I have it sort of figured out.
>>
File: SSF 2016-05-11 02-39-06-56.png (63KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
SSF 2016-05-11 02-39-06-56.png
63KB, 1152x918px
Don't worry, we have formed a defensive perimeter around the Purus.
>>
File: Seia-san, I....jpg (101KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Seia-san, I....jpg
101KB, 700x900px
>>14218774
Secret Service formation, go!

>>14218773
>Domon and Deckerd on the same team
This is gonna work soooooo well.
>>
>>14218780
Deckard was my first new recruit.

By the way, how do you get Super Mode for Shining? I can't seem to get it to turn on properly.
>>
>>14218773
Awesome, got some good rolls too. From here you can upgrade or buy parts from the shop. There's actually items in the shop that influence what units you get in levels, including one that makes it so combiners of things you already have will appear. I'd reccommend grabbing them as their cheap and save you some headaches if you have the money. To quote a helpful anon from a while ago,

心の絆 (Not sure about this one, honestly. I think it gives you lead character units?)

集う絆 (Gives you missing component units or, if you have none, spawns the first component of something new)

赤い絆 (Spawns a Super type unit)

青い絆 (Spawns a Real type unit)

グレーの絆 (Spawns a "Gray"/Hybrid type unit)

白い絆 ("It's a Gundam!")

鋼の絆 (Spawns a SRW unit)

ピンクの絆 (Spawns a "Pink"/Support type unit)

>>14218783
I want to say it's a will thing, but I'm not sure. It might be something you have to upgrade to, so be sure to check those whenever you get new units. You'd be surprised what counts as an "upgrade" sometimes.
>>
>>14218787
IIRC First one spawns an unit in the same series with ones in your team
And you've missed the last one which is for unlocking Neo Granzon
>>
>>14218800
I had a feeling, I just sorta saved that when it was posted word for word when we were still learning how things worked and just never bothered to edit it. Good to have clarification though, thanks anon.

>That spoiler
Did they finally figure out how to do that? If so, neat.
>>
>>14218773
Link to the latest version with Argent from M3 please?
>>
>>14218804
It should be in the same place as regular but

http://freegame.on.arena.ne.jp/simulation/game_4011.html

Every time he updates it'll always be here.
>>
File: SSF 2016-05-11 02-58-37-42.png (19KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
SSF 2016-05-11 02-58-37-42.png
19KB, 1152x918px
>I can't have both Qubeleys
for what purpose do you do this to me game?

for
what
purpose

Blasted old SRWs, Give me 4 Jegans, a Nemo and a GM III, but only one of these? Bah.

So who gets to play with the Qubeley guys? Puru, or Puru 2?
>>
>>14218814
Has Wong offered to buy your shit yet?
>>
>>14218815
The guy from G Gundam?
No, why?
>>
File: Capture.png (314KB, 642x486px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
314KB, 642x486px
Whose mech gets jacked up on 100k worth of robo roids?
>>
>>14218825
Because all unoccupied mechs get sold off no questions asked.
But you do get like 100k.
>>
>>14218826
On Kusuha!
>>
File: Capture.png (275KB, 642x481px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
275KB, 642x481px
>>14218848
Aye aye Kusuha anon
>>
>>14218857
Yay! Good job.
>>
>>14218866
I am going to get her FUB'd and I'll let you choose the bonus.
>>
>>14218869
Aww, thanks anon.
>>
File: SSF 2016-05-11 03-52-29-58.png (52KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
SSF 2016-05-11 03-52-29-58.png
52KB, 1152x918px
How elated would you be if you were out jogging one day and Mazinger Z just strolled past you?
>>
>>14218882
I'd be pretty happy.
>>
File: SSF 2016-05-11 03-52-35-80.png (51KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
SSF 2016-05-11 03-52-35-80.png
51KB, 1152x918px
>>14218886
Well who wouldn't?
Especially if they stopped to chat with you.
Even if it is to berate you for loitering around in a dangerous area.
Or trying to pet Mazinger's smooth, sexy, Super Alloy Z body.
>>
>>14218882
I really loved that part when Noriko fangirled over Getter Robo and Mazinger in Alpha. It's almost like an Anno selfinsert.
>>
>>14218893
I would have done the same, in her shoes.
>>
File: SRC Main Intermission Menu.jpg (115KB, 656x325px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Main Intermission Menu.jpg
115KB, 656x325px
>>14218704
SRC Dungeon main menu translation.
>>
>>14218892
>Or trying to pet Mazinger's smooth, sexy, Super Alloy Z body.

Oh my.
>>
File: Capture.png (420KB, 641x482px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
420KB, 641x482px
Jesus Christ Hiroshi

>>14218893
>>14218933
Do you think she schlicks to the Mazinkaiser?
>>
>>14218938
She wouldn't be the first to do so.
>>
>>14218938
For sure.
>>
So is the Zaku hell stage really that bad?
>>
>>14217963
She's a nasty cunt compared to the other Mykene generals, apparently.

>>14218093
It's too bad the Doronbos aren't here, that would give him something to farm EXP on.
>one of the trios' faces when their archenemies' mecha gets blown up
>>
>>14218593
I'm doing supers only. I only got it because it looks cool.
>>
>>14218593
It doesn't look all that different from the old one.
>>
File: 20110419031514_1.jpg (23KB, 450x255px) Image search: [Google]
20110419031514_1.jpg
23KB, 450x255px
Doing my second run of SRW MX. seriously if it were not for the slow-paced gameplay i think MX would have been easily the best SRW, having excellent casts with best original and remix soundtracks out of SRW series yet
>>
>>14218938
If I fap to it I don't see why she wouldn't.

>>14219054
>i think MX would have been easily the best SRW, having excellent casts with best original and remix soundtracks out of SRW series yet
I have to agree with this, the only thing I have against the series is that Hugo a shit, but Aqua balances it out, and the OG mechs aren't all the great compared to Z or Z2, still some pretty nice themes though.
>>
>>14219068
>and the OG mechs aren't all that great
Now see here a minute

>Compared to Z
Oh, that's fine I gue

>or Z2
Nevermind
>>
File: Capture.png (327KB, 642x483px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
327KB, 642x483px
I swear to fucking god Gore if you start pulling your bullshit from @G I am going to be pissed
>>
>>14219075

Brasta/Diarmuid/King of Bling>>>Kerberos/Garmreid/Medius

That's just the way it is.

That said, I really like MX, I think that mechanically speaking is a bit better than the Z series, with the exception of the first Z, the cast is seriously great and the interactions are amazing, I actually think that MX is perhaps the only SRW where there's no real bad things overall, unless you want to bring in MXP's HP bloat, but then again, it's not really a reasonable objection to make.

MX is pretty much one of the best entries in the series in terms of everything really.
>>
>>14219082
Is this Alpha 2 or Alpha 3?
>>
>>14219091
@2 a.k.a Super 2L Wars a.k.a Super Obnoxiously Slow Wars.
Also it's really fucking agravating how every time a unit gets shot down, you have to manually shove them back into their squad
>>
File: 1461445306831.png (1MB, 1007x633px) Image search: [Google]
1461445306831.png
1MB, 1007x633px
>>14219095
LOSERS DON'T GET PUT BACK IN THE SQUAD. YOU DIE, YOU GET BENCHED AND FA TAKES YOUR PLACE.
>>
>>14219095
So Alpha 2 ruined the alpha games?
>>
>>14219099
That'd mean I'd have to bench Sayaka, Jun, Hime, Elle, Wufei and Fa.
And I am not doing that.
>>
>>14219099
>If you lose Fa takes your place
Ouch.

That does seem like a good motivator. At first they won't believe you but then Ryoma somehow gets shot down. Then who is laughing.
>>
File: Char (19).jpg (156KB, 1000x748px) Image search: [Google]
Char (19).jpg
156KB, 1000x748px
>>14219102
far from that, it got the best showdown with CCA Char ever. Don't think even any Gundam Games surpass it yet
>>
>>14219121
Is he called a dumbass because he saw what would happen if he did the whole CCA thing and how IT WOULD HAVE MADE THINGS WORSE?
>>
>>14219082
I know we've already talked about Alpha 2/3 Getter but it's still totally incredible to me.

TOEI Getter cast, with the TOEI Getter Robo G, and then Ryoma pilots the Armageddon version of Black Getter, and then they get the Shin VS Neo version of Shin Getter Robo with TOEI Shin Getter's attacks, and then for Shine Spark they use Armageddon imagery.

I swear that if New Getter had come out earlier, they would've somehow shoved a bit of that in here.
>>
>>14219131
Wait, not TOEI Shin Getter, manga Shin Getter.
Hope I got here before Mattman did.
>>
>>14219131
Gotta shove in all of the Getter.
>>
>>14219102
People love the squad system because "now you don't have to bench anyone" but honestly it just leads to tedium and being able to "use everyone" is kind of a technicality when most of them end up being spirit banks.

Not taking Gameplay into account, 3 had a cool cast list and 2... uh, it had Crossbone, that's worth something.
>>
>>14219165
3 had pretty much everyone and it was awesome.
>>
>>14219131
They seem to do stuff like that much less nowadays, I miss it.
>>
>>14219172
>3 had pretty much everyone and it was awesome.
That was certainly something Alpha 3 had over Z3 - bringing back everyone that they could get their hands on that wasn't tied up by license issues.

(Well, except Victory and Crossbone - I know they tried to write "in-story" explanation for the latter but I wonder what the real life reasons for them disappearing is)
>>
>>14219199
Yeah that would have been cool if they did Steel 7 in 3 and still had Victory.
>>
>>14219082
He doesn't. You kill him in the early-20s and his HP is his his HP.
>>
>>14219213
Well I'm up to the stage with him.
Also which route is better?
Novis Noah or Neo Jion?
>>
>>14219216
Doesn't really matter. I think Neo Zeon might have fewer water stages?
>>
>>14219220
Yeah I was thinking of doing that anyways and seeing if the Zaku hell stage is really that bad.
Also does the Hyakki Empire show up eventually?
>>
>>14219199
Crossbone's basically the one series I'd say is just bizarre to see disappearing. Alpha 3 kind of brought back shows on basis of

A) Who's got plot left that's relevant to what's going on now (Gunbuster, GaoGaiGar, Evangelion, Nagahamas, Raideen kind of even though it's post-plot but apocalypsis whatever)
B) Core series from Alpha 1 that have been here since the beginning (Mazinger, Getter, DYRL, etc)
C) Who are important for the setting (UC Gundam)
D) Gaiking so the super routes have a battleship since Dunbine's not back and Jeeg so that Gai has a cyborg buddy I guess

And Crossbone fits B and C, since it's the F91 sequel and they spent all that time making MP bots from F91 the go-to Feddie grunts, and they just kind of fucked off.

Not quite as bad as tossing out like half the Z1 cast and basically the entire Z1 setting, but still pretty noticeable.
>>
>>14219199
There were quite a few series dropped over the course of the Alpha series, many of them with far less explanation than Z3 gave. And yes, some of them (Giant Robo, mainly) were for legal reasons, but the series still suffered for their absence either way.
>>
>>14219225
I never thought Zaku Hell was all that bad.

>Also does the Hyakki Empire show up eventually?
Nope. If you want to play an SRW where they're the primary Getter antagonists, do MX or Z1.
>>
>>14219231
Aren't they in A?
>>
>>14219228
>Dunbine's not back
Which is really weird I mean it seemed rather important in @.
But one day I really hope we can see Dunbine with Z tier animations
>>
>>14219231
Or basically any SRW besides Alpha.
The only other SRW with TOEI Dinosaur Empire as the antagonists I can think off the top of my head is Scramble Commander.
>>
File: final route split.png (126KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
final route split.png
126KB, 638x479px
>>
>>14219293
It's going to be a toss between Gran-Garan or Goraon
>>
>>14219293
Goraon because fuck yeah Goraon
>>
>>14219302
Goraon has
>Powered Mazinger Z
>Two new moves for Gunbuster
>Heinel

while Gran-Garan has
-NC Billbine
-a new move for Cybuster
-Todd
>>
>>14219228
The same thing happened with Victory. Usso was going to "retire", but it was pretty obvious the rest of the LM was going to keep fighting, and the Victory series was going to be mass produced.
>>
File: 20110829171902_0.jpg (36KB, 450x255px) Image search: [Google]
20110829171902_0.jpg
36KB, 450x255px
srsly we need more SRW with G Gundam where Master Asia and Domon kicking asses together
>>
>>14219309
Are you doing a special run or just regular?
>>
>>14219256
The Dinosaur Empire is part of the DC in the classic timeline.
>>
>>14219319
I just want all the secrets I can get.
>>
Would you like to see New Getter in another SRW game? I'd be cool with it as long as Dragon, Deep Red, and Saga are available
>>
>>14219328
Do you prefer Cybuster or Gunbuster?

>>14219331
>Saga
You sir are my nigga
>>
File: RSaGa 2 in English Soon(TM).jpg (131KB, 733x504px) Image search: [Google]
RSaGa 2 in English Soon(TM).jpg
131KB, 733x504px
I should read the series list of what I download next time but it probably wouldn't have prepared me anwyay
>>
>>14219334
WHEN'S SCARLET
>>
>>14219228
Didn't Alpha 3 reference Seabook and Cecyle? Weren't they the guys that patched up Arado before he shows up?

>>14219323
Never played the classic series, but how the hell did DC work? From what I remember, almost every villain fraction except the originals are a part of it for the first 2 games, except Scirroco who gets kicked out.
>>
>>14219334
>Kujinshi
Does he keep that permanent death gimmick?
>>
File: TL Nose - 死 means Death.jpg (128KB, 736x530px) Image search: [Google]
TL Nose - 死 means Death.jpg
128KB, 736x530px
>>14219345
>>
>>14219332
>Do you prefer Cybuster or Gunbuster?
Well seeing Cybuster didn't do fuck all and the fact Billbine is so much better, so Gunbuster.
>>
>>14219359
Then Goraon it is
>>
are the Pre-Alpha SRW worth visiting?
>>
>>14219375
no
>>
File: dark flame master.png (212KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
dark flame master.png
212KB, 600x350px
Could any OG mecha possibly defeat Dark Flame Master? I don't think even Full Possession Shurouga is powerful enough.
>>
>>14219375
All of them are remade in one way or another, so you can just play the Complete Box and F/Final instead of playing the NES/SNES games.
>>
File: Mister Noel, I am SWORD BARRIER.jpg (206KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
Mister Noel, I am SWORD BARRIER.jpg
206KB, 600x540px
>>14219334
>That Avalon bros squad

10/10, would PARRY with.
>>14219341
N E V E R
E
V
E
R
>>
>>14219380
What about the Dark Flame Hunter?
>>
>>14219323
The actual characters never show up, it's just mooks.
>>
In EX, Masaki's final level is called Kessen (Decisive Battle): Duraxyl, and Lune's is called Chou Masouki (Super Elemental Machine): Eulid, then what's the name of Shu's final level?
>>
>>14219444
Is there even a flowchart for EX anymore? The one site that had a bunch of info on the older games was on infoseek.jp and that whole fucking server went tits-up and most of those sites never came back. I know there was this one artist who migrated to Pixiv but he hasn't updated in 25 months.
>>
>>14219444
>then what's the name of Shu's final level?

It's called フフフ...(Smirk)
>>
>>14219452
>The one site that had a bunch of info on the older games was on infoseek.jp and that whole fucking server went tits-up and most of those sites never came back.

Considering that Akurasu's been misbehaving lately I have to wonder if we have a backup of the information we have on the site in case anything goes south.
>>
File: SRC Roll 16.png (111KB, 935x676px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Roll 16.png
111KB, 935x676px
Congrats on getting SRC Dungeon to finally work, Matt. In celebration, have your starting team from an alternate universe where your luck was a bit different.

Also good morning, fellow anons. Hope your days are treating you right.
>>
>>14219488
Good Afternoon anon!
>>
>>14219454

I meant 0:19 of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O9UZRyFdLc
>>
File: Nii Jyuu Hachi Gou.jpg (52KB, 733x504px) Image search: [Google]
Nii Jyuu Hachi Gou.jpg
52KB, 733x504px
>>14219488
But will he finally create his own game in the engine?!
>>
File: 14626364296154.jpg (430KB, 1068x734px) Image search: [Google]
14626364296154.jpg
430KB, 1068x734px
>>14219532
>>
>>14219444
Actually the proper ending for Lune is stage 20: Kessen (stage 19 Choumasouki Eulid is a different route).

Shoe is 反逆/Rebellion.

http://infinifyashsoft.web.fc2.com/suparoboex.htm
>>
>>14219532
Good heavens, no. It'd take me far too long, and any progress I'd make would be lost when Eternity comes out.
>>
>>14219530
Treason
>>
>>14219541
>when Eternity comes out.
>>
>>14219532
Probably not, you seem to be the only one tenacious or insane enough to try to circumvent the barrier of language to make your own SRC SRW.
>>
>>
>>14219539
>>14219543

Thanks

New question pertaining to Z1: Anyone know what Setsuko says prior to shouting "Asakim Dowen, Kakugo (Prepare yourself)" at 3:02 of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvB_W5lzaZU
>>
>>14219554
>the barrier of language
Well technically, I didn't learn Japanese just for the sole purpose of creating SRC scenarios, that would be silly.
>>
File: Forty dreks.jpg (236KB, 700x547px) Image search: [Google]
Forty dreks.jpg
236KB, 700x547px
>>14219556
>That smug as fuck Ko-Ryu-Oh chest piece
>>
>>14219556
>filename
Because that's how it always goes.
>>
>>14219556
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeI_L_tWb50
>>
>>14219570
"Chief, Toby, and my emotions/feelings are all one!" Prior to that was simply "You...You...!" more or less. Or "YOU ARE THE" if you prefer.
>>
>>14219556
Best OG.
>>
>>14219584
>"Chief, Toby, and my emotions/feelings are all one!"
Let's put Setsuko in a Getter
>>
>>14219545
https://youtu.be/Mi57d50pCUw
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqyXKztX3i4

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 1323123516269[1].jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1323123516269[1].jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>14219634
>Berseria
>>
>>14219539
>Rebellion
>just like Z3.1's main theme
>Kessen
>just like Z3.2's main theme
DEEPEST LORE
>>
I'm having the equivalent of Writer's Block except for map design right now.

Wide open stages are hard to design
>>
>Sally
>literally just shine with exact voice

This is going to be awkward
>>
>>14219653
So does that mean Masaki's final stage is Super Robot Wars Z3 The Heaven Chapter?
>>
>>14219653
Can we say that we like Kessen now?

Because I think it's pretty good.
>>
>suddenly both Vifam mechs
>even though I hadn't been using the first one because it was sort of shitty
>so it's ridiculously underleveled.

Well that's awkward.
>>
File: Kessen_Coverart.png (189KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
Kessen_Coverart.png
189KB, 256x363px
>>14219731
I don't know, I don't really like Real-Time games...
>>
File: Vifam.png (208KB, 933x672px) Image search: [Google]
Vifam.png
208KB, 933x672px
>>14219736
They're a bit better when they're upgraded and both are in tandem, since their best move is a fairly cheap combo attack, as I recall.
>>
>Don't have enough points to get Gunbuster's attacks
>Don't have enough points to get fucking Mari
fuck this game.
>>
>>14219741
>>14219736
Roddy also has a particular SRC-specific Spirit Command that translates to like "Determination" which costs 60 SP and acts like Valor + Halves the Defense of the target for one attack, which can squeeze out a surprising amount of damage despite the low base power.

Still probably isn't a unit I would take to end-game... or maybe I would depending on how many parts slot it has because V-Ups do exist and I assume it probably has 4...
>>
>>14219738
Yeah, I'm not fond of RTS as well.
>>
>>14219731
No.
12000 years from now it'll still be shit and so will your taste
>>
File: the squad.png (36KB, 750x543px) Image search: [Google]
the squad.png
36KB, 750x543px
>>14219741
>>14219757
The team I have right now is:

>Shining Gundam
>Amuro (currently in the Dijeh)
>Acrobunch
>Grendizer
>Mazinger Z (ver Kaiser)
>J-Decker
>Crossbone Gundam X1
>EZ-8
>Yatterwan
>Gaddess

I was using KOS MOS, that strange human, and Ibis, but I dropped them for better things. By the way, what the hell is the Gundam that isn't X1 or Shining? I can't figure it out for the life of me. That thing below Acrobunch too.
>>
>>14219792
>Mazinger Z (ver Kaiser)

Wait, nevermind, it's Mazinkaiser now.
>>
>>14219792
That's the Silhouette Gundam from...F90, I believe, and below Acrobunch is the Thundercross, from Doraemon.

Which, when you think about what was recently released for X-O, stands a chance of getting into SRW now...
>>
File: 56805354_p0.png (16KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
56805354_p0.png
16KB, 640x448px
>>
>>14219731
Only good part was the last ten seconds of the song.
>>
File: Exia.png (3KB, 84x74px) Image search: [Google]
Exia.png
3KB, 84x74px
Heya guys I'm about to start SRW Z2.1 (At least I think it's 2.1)

Which units are the best ones to upgrade?
>>
>>14219818
supers
>>
>>14219818
Getter
>>
>>14219818
Exia, Brasta, Guren, Freedom and Justice are about it for the reals since they're pretty much the only ones capable of dealing any real damage due to lmaodamagemodifiers.

And MAYBE Destiny if you use the code to enable Full Weapon Combination without having to wait until stage 37 of the next game, because with that one it becomes one of the hardest hitting reals wiith a 7000 finisher at 10 upgrades, and 8500 at 10.
>>
>>14219818
Well is it called Hakai or Saisei?
>>
>>14219818
Dai-Guard can get pretty stupid if you invest in it early, but it still won't outdamage the heavy hitters
>>
>>14219818
Exia and Guren Nishiki alone can clear the entire game. Exia literally oneshots all the 00 bosses.
>>
File: SRC Roll 17.png (117KB, 933x674px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Roll 17.png
117KB, 933x674px
Another day, another universe where Lelouch made vastly different choices in his knights. And outside of a few oddities here and there, none of the RNG rolls with Lelouch seem all that bad.
>>
>>14219849
Exia's really not that great unless you play favorites with Setsuna super hard. 00 enemies aren't all that common in Hakai.

In Saisei he's a rapetrain for sure
>>
>>14219832
Just made sure, it's Hakai. Is that 2.1? I just chose a Z2 and played it
>>
>>14219895
yeah
>>
>>14219895
Is this your first SRW and are you using the english menu patch? Because I had a friend who did the same thing a few years back and he asked the exact same questions. Also yes thats 2.1.
>>
>>14219895
Yes. That's Z2.1.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k1OsApDSIw

Theme of Sahib entering thread.

What's up, omae-tachi?
>>
▲▲
>>
>>14219939
newfag can't trinagle of solomon
▲▲▲▲
>>
>>14219789
Well, maybe your reincarnated self will have better tastes.

>>14219818
Guren
Exia
Guren
Getter
Have I said Guren?
>>
>>14219634
Liking the new skits.
>>
>>14219902
Yeah a friend told me to play Z2 because it has a lot of shows I watched

And yes I have the english menu patch
>>
File: gongjie.png (451KB, 851x464px) Image search: [Google]
gongjie.png
451KB, 851x464px
>>14219936
>>
>>14219738
I preferred the Kessen that was Nobunaga's Magical Love Adventure.
>>
>>14219731
It's not bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 460x656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 460x656px
SRW when
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 600x450px
>>14220361
機体
・上条さん=テムジン
特に何の改造も施されていないプレーンな機体。というよりかみじょーさんがバーチャロンをプレイする所から始まるので当たり前といえば当たり前。
平均的な機体でこれといった特徴はないが、初心者にも扱いやすく、使いこなせばどんな機体相手にも互角以上に戦える。

・インデックス=バル=バドス
シスター服の意匠が施された専用機。当麻が始めるずっと前からプレイしていたため、腕前はずっと上。そもそもインデックスが当麻をバーチャロンに誘ったのが物語の発端である。そして・・・

・美琴=ライデン
超電磁砲メンバー4人でチームを組んでおり、紫と白を基調にしたカラーリングで統一されている。このカラーリングはチームのユニフォームであるチアリーダーコスと共通。
機動性を強化してあるらしい。

・食蜂さん=エンジェラン
黒と黄のカラーリングの機体。蜂、もしくは雀蜂の意匠と思われる。本人の特性を反映してかジャミングの能力に特化し、さらには不得手なはずの近接戦を果敢に仕掛ける。
冒頭で本大会の予選を美琴たちと戦う。
>>
>>14219818
Who made that Exia sprite? It's really good.
>>
>>14220366
Is that supposed to look like the R-1, or is it just me?
>>
>>14220361
>>14220366
The hell are they doing with Virtual-On exactly?

>>14220398
Just you, but since it's the same designer I can see the influences.
>>
>>14220402
A crossover light novel with A Certain Magical Index because why not?
>>
>>14220366
>Fei-Yen ver. Nun

This appeals to my fetishes, holy fuck.

I want to see Miku Fei-Yen and Index Fei-Yen make passionate yet aggressive love while covered in thick goopy oil.
>>
>>14220435
You know, I feel like one of the other female V-On mechs could handle nun better than Fei-Yen.
>>
File: demonbane omniverse.jpg (1MB, 1151x2779px) Image search: [Google]
demonbane omniverse.jpg
1MB, 1151x2779px
>>14220366
Reminder that Demonbane killed the Raildex and Virtual-on universes.
>>
>>14220407
>A crossover light novel with A Certain Magical Index because why not?
Remember that time the anime adaptation of Haganai decided to feature a tribute to Romancing Saga

I do.

I'll never forget.

Should I ever encounter him, I'll drink the author's blood myself.
>>
>>14220463
A lot of people don't like the author, the ending for Haganai was weird. Sena x Yozora, reverse trap wins,etc
>>
>>14220463
>Haganai
ew

>the author
Shouldn't you go after the director?
>>
>>14220530
No, see, because the author wrote the original piece.

If he didn't write it, it would never get adapted, and I wouldn't have wasted those 25 minutes.
>>
>>14220526
>Sena x Yozora
Wait, did that happen? Did that really seriously happen? My interests may have been slightly renewed.

They're both terrible enough for each other, I guess.
>>
>>14219731
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcRXWmfTUlI

Yeah, Kessen is pretty good.
>>
>>14220460
Huh?
>>
>>14220526
>Sena x Yozora
I fucking knew it.
>>
>>14220569
Yozora becomes Sena's butler after she runaway from home
>>
Did we know the artbook that comes with the LE was 100 pages? I didn't.
>>
File: ae05df585c56ee980e9dde5e68e46a11.jpg (167KB, 512x1088px) Image search: [Google]
ae05df585c56ee980e9dde5e68e46a11.jpg
167KB, 512x1088px
>>14220569
>>
>>14220361
Tou-mah is already in SRW though
>>
So we've had SRW-ish games with Queen's Blade characters, Queen's Blade characters with some other people, and then one with magical girls and shit in it, and a Touhou SRW. I'm hoping they do one for the Atelier series next.
>>
>>14220741
But TouMAN isn't
>>
>>14220816
Nah just make on of Shounen Jump and then roll in the cash.
>>
I want Korea to make its own shitty SRW and for it to have the likes of Taekwon V, Lacrenza, and Hamos, and for it to be a mobile game that's worse than X Omega.
>>
>>14220822
>and then roll in the cash.
Speaking of which, wheres Jump vs Capcom already?
>>
>>14220822
I'm not into that sort of thing, so I was wishing for something that I was interested in.
>>
>>14220822
Or Mahvel.
>>
Apparently I had gotten banned for ban evasion between yesterday and today for some reason. What does ban evasion even mean?
>>
>>14220827
Who says you have to be into it?

Bandai could just make Super Jump Wars and fuckers will eat it up.

>>14220826
If anything it would be Bandai vs Capcom.
>>
>>14220833
They might put MvC3 shit into PxZ3, maybe, since Wesker's involved and they're certainly never going to cut Chris and Jill.

>>14220839
It means they failed to ban you before you hit the ground.
>>
>>14220833
Marvel and DC together.

Then you can roll in the cash.
>>
>>14220839
It means you're TE
>>
>>14220854
As long as we can have SRW OGs in it.
I want to see Superman fight Astranagant.
Or Tony Stark fighting Tony Stark
>>
>>14220855
Is that someone I should know or am I just that dense?
>>
>>14220845
Or Bandai vs Namco.

So Bandai Namco vs itself.
>>
>>14220873
Yes
>>
>>14220871
Why not make their own OG characters?

Though the thought of Ing and Tony Stark in a room is amusing.
>>
>>14220883
As long as there are mechs then that'd be okay.
But I'd like to see Shu, Batman, Bian and Spidey come up with something crazy.
Or Booster Gold being Booster Gold
>>
Apparently I'm being banned for posts I'm not even making?
>>
>>14220916
Are you phone posting or posting from a public location?
>>
>>14220916
It happens all the time. You've probably got a dynamic IP.

Just appeal the ban explaining such.
>>
>>14220894
Yeah that can be fine, I mean how else are some characters going to keep up with the capeshit characters?
>>
>>14220926
Phone posting
>>
>>14220975
Anyway back to what I was trying to ask in the first place, how good are Shiro and the EZ-8 in Advance? I like 08th ms team but I know Advance is probably one of those games where there are units you have to use and units you shouldn't use at all.
>>
>>14220873
Geez, it isn't even summer yet.
>>
>>14220990
I have been using it, its decent. Its shield was nice until I got Char's Gelgoog.
>>
File: MUH MAYMAYS.png (584KB, 1756x1622px) Image search: [Google]
MUH MAYMAYS.png
584KB, 1756x1622px
>>14220991
>>
Would you play it?

戦え!! イクサー1
冒険!イクサー3
トップをねらえ!
新機動戦記ガンダムW
機動戦士ガンダム00
超獣機神ダンクーガ
獣装機攻ダンクーガ ノヴァ
真マジンガー 衝撃!Z編
神魂合体ゴーダンナー!!
神魂合体ゴーダンナー!! SECOND SEASON
フルメタル・パニック!
フルメタル・パニック? ふもっふ
フルメタル TSR
コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ
コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ R2
劇場版 マクロスF〜イツワリノウタヒメ〜
劇場版マクロスF~サヨナラノツバサ~
鉄のラインバレル(原作漫画版)
戦姫絶唱シンフォギア
冥王計画 [プロジェクト] ゼオライマー
>>
>>14220991
No one cares about TE and newfags are only gonna be more confused by people pushing TE like they matter.
>>
>>14221007
Why would I play Z2 all over again?
>>
>>14221019
>>14221019

New Thread
>>
>>14221007
Sure. I'm pretty easy to please, though.
>>
File: srwfgo3.png (642KB, 1178x1267px) Image search: [Google]
srwfgo3.png
642KB, 1178x1267px
>>14221014
>>
>>14220390
>>14220390
This guy did http://glenstrom.tumblr.com/
>>
>>14219556
>filename
Because it looks cool.
Thread posts: 372
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.