[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JOBBER!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: QRLnnug.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
QRLnnug.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
worst pilot of delta squadron.
>>
I am honestly worried she's just going to job all season to make Hayate look good.

Which is a pity as I like her a lot more as a character and care for her motivations a lot more than him.
>>
>clearly setting up her arc
>UP clearly shows her and Hayate wrecking shit together
>IT'S OGRE SHE JOBBER
fuck you guys are dumb and shit.
>>
not a yuri faggot, but like frontier, I find myself thinking it'd be better for everyone involved if the two girls got together rather than anyone being stuck with the main character. He was instantly dislikable, though thankfull they've toned it down lately
>>
>>14211196

Yeah, I'm honestly not a huge fan of him.

I think part of it is that he doesn't really get called on his bullshit in a concrete way.
>>
>>14211192

I'm not willing to call her a Jobber yet but I do think she needs a few chances to show her real skill. Like a rival in the Knights, like the other two main pilots have.

Something to set her up as an equal to Hayate, each with their own issues, rather than him being a much better pilot than her and going to stay that way all season. I'd much rather Equal but Different.
>>
>>14209427
>worst pilot of delta squadron.
This was implied since the first episode.

It was stated earlier that an experienced pilot would taker her down easily and then that happened.
It doesn't make her a jobber.

>>14211173
He doesn't really need her to look good.
>>
>>14211229
>This was implied since the first episode.

It's a japanese show, so the implications were that she has issues that result in her underperforming severely. Implications are that she quit NUNS because she wanted to do more with what she got than murdering people, but she didn't catch that lucky break that made her grandparents something more than the murdermachines they were.
>>
>>14211207
>Like a rival in the Knights, like the other two main pilots have.
Theo and Xao would logically make good tag team pair rival for Hayate and Mirage.
>>
>>14211643

I was actually oddly enough thinking of her and the Master. The old generation and the new, as well as the woman he lost a student when dealing with.
>>
File: Got good.png (2MB, 1280x1398px) Image search: [Google]
Got good.png
2MB, 1280x1398px
She's not worst, just bad. Besides, the Jenius line doesn't really follow up with everybody being aces. Look at Mylene.
>>
It's pretty clear her character arc will be getting beyond just her family name and gitting gud. Probably with Hayate as a team

>>14211196
Hayate's pretty good for an MC imo
>>
>>14211643
Here I thought they were setting up Bogue and Hermann
>>
>>14209427
WOW WOW WOOOOWOW
>>
>No effective rear line to protect walkure
>delta squad is explicitly sent to front lines
>no methods for supplying propellant to deployed fighters
>shIp can't provide cover fire to a completely stationary target
CHAOS gets a 0/tactics imo
>>
>>14211874
At this point, it's clearly a generation that never had to fight any big wars except maybe the Vajra War. Between this and the not-Bellri, this almost seems like a response to G-Reco.
>>
File: leaves are healthy.gif (1MB, 358x268px) Image search: [Google]
leaves are healthy.gif
1MB, 358x268px
>>14211665
But didn't Mylene shoot down like 2 units when she got on Milia's Valkyrie in City 7 in episode 15 or 14?
>>
>>14211889
Greco was several generations/centuries into a theocracy enforced peace though.

Delta occurs in a world where any Unification government has a fully trained Spacy, and technology hasn't shifted the ways wars are fought
(Many of the technologies used in the Unification wars and zentradi conflict are still in use, just later versions of same)

Hell, if we left some zentradi archivists alive, even pmcs should know more than Chaos does
>>
>>14211874
>No effective rear line to protect walkure
Isn't that what Alpha and Beta were there for?
>>
>>14209427
She's a woman, what do you expect? It's called dogfighting for a reason, not bitchfighting.
>>
>>14211906
First of all, Protodevlin are weak shits when it comes to piloting. Second of all, I'm pretty sure Mirage has shot down like two people and or drones at this point
>>
>>14211229
>experienced pilot would take her down

she is an experienced pilot. she flew for nuns prior to chaos, and has at least a kill under her belt.
>>
>>14212054
She's got 3 years of service max. She's certainly is not a green horn and has some experience, but not the level of experience that would put her on the same level as veterans like Arad or Ozma.

That was kind of put on display when Herman had her locked down.
>>
>>14211192

OPs are almost all flash and no substance.
>>
>>14211963

It's an excuse for qts in tight pilot suits.
>>
>>14211963
Shut up, Hikaru.
>>
>>14209427
She'll have her QM-69 episode eventually
>>
>>14211961
Operative word - Effective
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.