[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I take it the US release of Unicorn is long out of print? Got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: ucbd1.jpg (36KB, 271x445px) Image search: [Google]
ucbd1.jpg
36KB, 271x445px
I take it the US release of Unicorn is long out of print? Got the first few releases before falling on hard financial times, but I'm back in the game now and wanting to get the rest. Casual searching around ebay and various online stores on turns up the japanese versions of the ones I need. Granted those do have the various dubs/subs but I was hoping to maintain version consistency if at all possible. If not I'll just go for the imports, not gonna fuss over cover/menu differences when it's the show which matters in the end.
>>
>>14202939
Yeah. Gundam is now being distributed by Rightstuff, and they haven't announced a Unicorn release. They're focusing more on bringing every series that hasn't been released stateside over first (as well as 0079 and Zeta, though they're not touching AGE appearently), then they're going to get on other entries.

Might have to wait a year or two buddy, and it might not even be the OVA version they'll release. They could easily go with the TV version, but if it's like Build Fighters you'll get the entire series in one go at hopefully a decent price if you preorder.
>>
>>14202989
Wait, sorry. Here.

http://www.rightstufanime.com/search?page=2&keywords=Gundam

It appears to be only DVD though.
>>
>>14202989
Source on the "they're not touching AGE" comment?

I mean I disliked it too but I'd want it released anyway, just to have everything.
>>
>>14203026
I just remember them announcing a bunch of titles. X, ZZ, Build Fighters, G-Reco, Victory. Everyone noticed AGE was left out of all the announcements.
>>
>>14202939
The original BDs were too expensive for me, I eventually would have ended up in the same situation as you.

My advice is look for them used on ebay or yahoo auctions japan (the latter is more complicated), but you might find a good deal, I know I did for OOP anime/mecha stuff before
>>
>>14203054
Pretty sure that was their release window for the upcoming year or so. Build Fighters comes in August, there's still time for Victory and G-Reco to release by year's end.

Betting AGE will be next year.
>>
File: gundam-age-flit-asuno-tv.jpg (63KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
gundam-age-flit-asuno-tv.jpg
63KB, 1000x563px
>>14203054
so you have zero proof 'kay.

well I hope it gets released and I hope it comes with the animax dub as well.
>>
>>14203116
I wouldn't hold your breath.
>>
File: 1461450411660.png (230KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461450411660.png
230KB, 640x360px
>>14203116
>animax
>>
File: Griffon.png (380KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
Griffon.png
380KB, 704x480px
>>14203125
anon why would i hold my breath for an anime?
>>
>>14203129
you think they'd hire Bang Zoom or ocean group for AGE?
>>
>>14202939

Just wait for RE:0096, it's better anyway.
>>
>>14202989
>>14202996
DVDs would be a big drop in quality though... interesting they bothered putting those out however. If they plan to re-sell UC in tv series form I doubt an OVA boxset would come out, and if it did the price would be insane. Kind of cagey about waiting since the longer I wait the harder to find and possibly more expensive to get the import versions will be.

>>14203054
Could be rights issues with Level 5? Does Since it was a collaboration, perhaps Banrise doesn't outright own AGE?
>>
>>14203154
I doubt level 5 and sunrise fight over AGE. if it came to the states its easy money, since no money will be put in to it.
>>
>>14202939
The disk is the same on the with the jp version since we have same blu ray region. , just the jacket is in different language
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.