[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Han Solo I'm Han Solo I'm Han Solo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1462502033850.jpg (108KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462502033850.jpg
108KB, 1280x640px
I'm Han Solo
I'm Han Solo
I'm Han Solo
>>
>Han Solo's origin story
What for? We all know he ends alone, miserable and failed at everything; killed by his own son.
>>
Han Solo is barely a distinct character; he's Harrison Ford in space. That's the appeal. I don't want to see someone do a Ford impression in a cutesy story where you see how he met Chewbacca, how he got the Falcon, and how he found a set of clothes in Lando's old closet that just happen to be his iconic outfit.

>>14199983
I think that's the best and most interesting and fitting story for the character. I could never see him having a truly happy ending, being some well respected general or politician.
>>
>>14199970
I like that actor, but really?

No fuckin way dos that look jive.
>>
File: kinect-sw2.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
kinect-sw2.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>14199970
>>
I'm hoping we see the Falcon after he wins it from Lando and before the shit ton of mods he did to it

Maybe originally it had a triangular radar dish!
>>
Han Solo origin story? Makes sense to me. Big money.

Boba Fett origin story? Literally who cares
>>
>>14200327
Well, if they follow X-Wing Alliance, the stock transport has no dish and only the top turret.
>>
>>14200461
Didn't they already do the Boba fett origin?
>>
>>14199970
jesus
i hope they cg his face
>>
>>14199970
>Young Han Solo movie
>pick an actor that looks nothing like young Harrison Ford

Why?

>>14199983
You just made me realize how much the new trilogy fucked over poor Han. Makes me sad, since he was always my favourite of the OT Trio. Even his fate in the old EU was better. Sure he lost Chewie and 2 sons but at least he got to raise his cute granddaughter.
>>
>>14200486
Yeah, and nobody wants to see that shit again.
>>
File: 1450798575489.png (744KB, 1158x658px) Image search: [Google]
1450798575489.png
744KB, 1158x658px
>>14199970
seriously?

another han solo who's white and male?
>>
They should just make a Obi-Wan in Tatooine movie.
>>
>>14201903
Who is this guy?
>>
>>14199983
His last acts were bombing Starkiller and trying to redeem his lost son. That's a hero's death. He died well.

That said, you can't recast a character like this.
>>
I hope no one eats his brisket.
>>
>>14202001
Andy Wachowski.
>>
>>14203440

Yes you can, if only for the fact that Ford is in his fucking 70s and no amount of make-up or CGI chicanery can change that.

I'm not terribly fond of this idea, but if they're going to make a Solo origin film then they're virtually mandated to find someone else to play him.
>>
>>14203440
>That said, you can't recast a character like this.
yeah that would be like casting somebody else to play Indiana Jones
in that it's already happened multiple times since the 80s and the world kept spinning
>>
File: JoSQjjg.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
JoSQjjg.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>14200277
Star Wars Kinect was a riot. My friends still get furious when I sing that chorus.
>>
>>14204602
I'm convinced that I'm one of the few people who unironically likes "I'm Han Solo."
>>
I'M FEELING LIKE A STAR
>>
>>14204019
The point is that you can't do it successfully. Nobody is going to like it, they'd be better off making a different movie, Han Solo is Harrison Ford in space and nobody cares about another version of the character.

>>14204065
Young Indiana Jones sure was a much loved success, huh. Exactly what I'm getting at. If that show didn't exist the world wouldn't miss it.
>>
>>14204602
>GREAT GREAT and PERFECT appearing over their crotches

hehheh

Seriously they could've used a more traditional rythm game design
>>
>>14204731
I fucking hate it, yet it's so damn catchy. I hope one day to be a part of a costumed flash mob that dances it. Would be fun.
>>
>>14201903
More like
>The Hampire Strokes Back
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.