[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hikaru's face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

>Hikaru's face
>>
>>14194431
it was fucked up that she loved him and he slapped her and chose that old bich Lisa(or whatever her fucking japanese name is misa )

Hikaru(RickHunterrobotechfags) was an idiot

Minmey was hot, singer, famous and the only bad thing about her was her peacefag cousin who Hikaru could have killed
>>
>>14194445
piss off minmay
>>
>>14194445
Stay mad Minmay
>>
>>14194445
it makes sense for Misa to be chosen in the movie

the original? thats one of those things that i still get super iffy on
>>
>>14194445
>or whatever her fucking japanese name is
Why do Robokeks think they can talk about Macross?
>>
>>14194445
>Minmay
>loved him

She didn't according to Kawamori.
>>
WAKE ME UP INSIDE!
>>
>>14194431
>"Do what you must, I have already won"
>>
File: SUPA1.jpg (149KB, 720x756px) Image search: [Google]
SUPA1.jpg
149KB, 720x756px
>>14194445
>>
>>14194445
Everyone is going to shitpost at you but the the triangle in SDF was a literal asspull that wasn't planned so. Uh yeah.
>>
>>14196555
Kawamori wasn't going to let his waifu go with a piece of shit like Hikaru. Too bad for Global who got cucked from Misa. Misa would have been happier with Global. Hikaru was shit.
>>
>>14196695
>piece of shit like Hikaru
>piss on Hikaru during 70% of the show
>somehow he's in the wrong

Hikaru is dumb but Minmei is a bitch, but I agree with the fact that Misa would have been better off with Global, the part where they return to earth even made some foreshadowing but he still got cucked in the end.
>>
File: 1381825033398_zps8dcdc3ae.png (103KB, 320x312px) Image search: [Google]
1381825033398_zps8dcdc3ae.png
103KB, 320x312px
>>14196523

Who drew this picture?
>>
>>14196695
>>14196860
You need to have been with someone to get cucked though
>>
>>14196860
Minmay is like the blazing sun, not for a pleb like Hikaru. Hell, she only time she considered him was when she was depressed and desperate. He wasn't going to get any attention from her otherwise and he took advantage of her when she was emotionally vulnerable.
>>
>>14194622
>Why do Robokeks think they can talk about Macross?

Why are Macucks so easily trolled?
>>
So I just reached this part in SDF

>Drunk Kaifun
>Perpetually angry at military for helping people
>Even Minmay is tired of his shit

Literally the best thing ever.
>>
>>14200404
the only better comeuppance was in the end of DS9 when Kai Wynn tried to get the space demons to help her and even they didn't like her and then they set her on fire and she died screaming
>>
>>14194445
Fuck off outta here Mimmay you're the worst girl in mecha.
>>
>>14200528
Minmay is great.
>>
>>14200531
Mimmayfags only argument for why she isn't worst girl is because of her character design and that she's an idol.
>>
>>14200528
Whoa, slow down. Minmay might be bad, but she's not a Muv-Luv character
>>
>>14200528
>you're the worst girl in mecha.
You need to watch more mecha anon if you think Minmay is the worst.

>>14200404
This would have been amazing if Minmay ditched Kaifun but unfortunately it was the other way around
>>
>>14201024
Maybe Kaifun got gangraped by Zentradi or human Zeed bandits after he left.
>>
>>14194431
hello Schooly
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.