[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does gundam have always the same dumb idea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Gundam 0079, Amuro gets to pilot gundam by chance and kick ass. Amuro's parents worked on the gundam development.

Gundam Z, Kamille does same shit.

Gundam Unicorn, Banagher does same shit.

Can't they come up with something original and new?
>>
>>14191344
Kamillie and Amuro are polar opposites in terms of personality.
>>
>>14191375
>>Kamillie and Amuro are polar opposites in terms of personality.

>YOU CAN'T MAKE ME PILOT GUNDAM BRIGHT I DON'T WANT TO EVEN IF YOU HIT ME YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO IT!

>YOU CAN'T MAKE ME PILOT THE MKII I'M JUST AN AUTISTIC CHILD YOU CAN'T FORCE ME TO DO ANYTHING

Same faggot different hair color.
>>
>>14191375
Seconding this. Just began rewatching ZG and Kamille is whacked out right from the start. Amuro may have gotten whiny and somewhat paranoid, but he never went headcase.
>>
I like how you skipped ZZ because it invalidates your argument
>>
>>14191607
Found the retard.
>>
it's like poetry, it rhymes
>>
>>14191623
Compelling counterpoint faggot.
>>
>>14191630
See evidence here: >>14191607
>>
File: 1370199511871.gif (630KB, 370x360px) Image search: [Google]
1370199511871.gif
630KB, 370x360px
>>14191344
>_____ gets to pilot gundam by chance and kick ass
That is such an astronomically vague description. You could claim that everything is a rehash when you reduce the premise to "X does Y by chance and kicks ass" On top of that, you have watched THREE Gundam series. Can't they come up with something original and new? I dunno, why don't you fucking watch some other Gundam show and find out? It's an enormous franchise.
>>
Wasn't the Unicorn MADE specifically for Bananna?
>>
>>14191344
Unless I'm batshit fucking crazy, Kamille distinctly seeks out the Gundam when he hears about the Teetans and AEUG coming to bash each others' dicks in.

Captcha just showed me a picture of a place about five miles away. That's a bit alarming.
>>
>>14192119
Nope, he was just running away from the mean MP bullies that beat him up after he assaulted an officer who called him a brat. Then he happened upon the downed Mark II and took it for a joyride to try and intimidate the bully MP before hooking up with the AEUG on a whim, because the Titans are jerks too.
>>
>>14192227
He literally goes into the hangar and steals it. Are you forgetting the whole scene where it rises out of the building and the AEUG shits themselves?
>>
OP, Gundam's a pretty formulaic series and if you can't figure that out or understand that said formula can be implemented in various interesting ways, you should probably stop watching the series.
>>
>>14191344
>HURR GUNDAM IS DUM AND SHIT AND UNORIGINAL AND SAME HURR

What is it, 555th "i don't like gendum and so are you" thread?

Some people are okay and enjoy this, and other who don't like it just ignore it, seeking other show.

If you want an original shit, why don't you do it? you seems to be capable person exeding Tomino himself.

Well of course you don't, you are here just to shitpost.
>>
>>14192241
It was the mk 2 that crashed outside.
>>
Amuro is Gundam developer's son.
Kamille is Gundam mk2 developer's son.
Seabook is Gundam F91 developer's son.
Üso is V2 Gundam developer's son.
Banagher is Unicorn Gundam investor's son.
>>
>>14192385
see
>>14191622
>>
>>14191344
The recent series' mix it up a little bit. G reco is down right hilarious how the gundam starts off driven by a women. A GUNDAM WOMEN PILOT? CAN'T HAVE THAT!
>>
>>14192394
Judau is a thief who robbed a Gundam Developer's son.
>>
>>14191344

Heero, Garrod, Loran and Setsuna are completely unrelated to the Gundam designers, builders and commissioners in any way. Kira and some others are only tangentially related to the Gundam.

>>14192119

You're crazy. He's driving away from the jail and literally says he's in trouble and isn't sure what to do. Then he sees the hanger and gets an idea, crashing in to the base. He might not have even known the second MKII was there, though it was an impulse rather than a plan either way.
>>
>>14192079
I think it was first locked to Banana's bio-sig when he stumbled across the Unicorn in the hanhgar. And when Cardeas put Banana's hand on the control panel, it locked the Unicorn to Banana.
>>
>>14192079
Not necessarily. I've rewatched Unicorn five or six times by this point, but I don't think I ever saw anything like that.

Cardeas just expresses shock at seeing Banagher there, regret at having to encounter him again in such a situation, then gives him the Unicorn so he can escape.
>>
>>14191344
Lets see Shiro Amada captain of an MS squadron nothing to do with the developer.

Christina McKenzie test pilot no relation to the Alex's development.
Io Flemming's dad ran a colony until he capped himself in the face had nothing to do with either the FA or the Atlas

Kou Uraki ensign wants to hook up with the Gundam's lead developer but she is most certainly not a blood relative.

Judau Ashta's parents had nothing to due with either the Zeta or ZZ he just jacked the Zeta and eventually was given the ZZ.

G Saviour Mark Curran is given the mech by an old firend but it was not designed by his parents. (Mind you G-Saviour may not be the best example)

If we get into the AU's Domon's Shining wasnt built by doctor Kasshu, but rather doctor Mikamura who had at least developed the Emotion energy system before Domon was made to pilot Shining, around the time doc Kasshu made the Ultimate Gundam.

Heero's dad was a hired gun and not a MS designer so he didn't build Wing or Zero.

Garrod's dad was apart of MS development but I doubt he built the X and he certainly didnt build the DX.

Turn A had nothing to do with Loran aside from Loran is it's primary pilot.

Kira only did the Strike's OS his parents had nothing to do with it biological or adopted.

Setsuna's parents had nothing to do with the creation of any of his suits being regular citizens in krugis.

Mikazuki's ma and pa couldn't have developed or had a hand in the creation of the Barbatos seeing as its about three centuries old.
>>
>>14192079
>>14192469
>>14192479

Banagher has flashbacks about himself being conditioned as a child by Cardeas, possibly for the Unicorn but who knows
>>
>>14192481
>Kira only did the Strike's OS his parents had nothing to do with it biological or adopted.
Forgetting that his biological dad was leader when the Astrays were made are we?
>>
>>14192493
Wait he was? I thought he was just the douche nozzle in charge of the ultimate coordinator project, care to tell me the source?
>>
>>14192495
Astray manga, and the fact that in SEED Cagalli also blames him for the building of the main 5 gundams as well. I mean, he didn't die until well after the gundams/astrays were made in Heliopolis.
>>
>>14192499
>>14192493
You might be thinking of the wrong person anon Dr Hibiki is not Attha
>>
>>14192501
Fuck I am. My bad.
>>
>>14192493
Kira's biological sister had things to do with the production of the gundams/astrays though, especially with her adopted dad being leader of ORB
>>
>>14192507

He didn't know her till after he started piloting one though - unless you count a few seconds of talking once as knowing. He never knew her adopted dad.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.