[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>14183969

the man simply did not give a fuck
>>
>>14183969

The future manager of Fire Bomber American. Gaze upon him.
>>
>>14184036
Why did you have to remind me
>>
>>14183969
A fucking kungfu hippie dumbass who enjoys cucking Hikaru
>>
>threaten to drop Macross on a city
>city gets leveled in the very next battle
>Phew! The refugees are safe!
Godammit! I hate Global so much! Time and time again he makes the worst possible decisions.
>>
The actual worst character in the show. Made to be hated, did his job too well
>>
>>14183969
A dead man.
>>
>>14184427
oh no! Tony Stark's stunt double is dead!
but what does that have to do with the drunken minmay-beater?
>>
Someone who did nothing wrong
>>
>>14184264
To be fair that was incredibly unfortunate circumstances

And the city that he threatened wasn't Ontario
>>
the incest ship
>>
>>14183969
Is Kaifun the Macross equivalent of a Gundam peace princess?
>>
>>14183969
Minmei's rapist.
>>
>>14186981
Let me rephrase that, future rapist.
>>
>>14184829
He just wanted everyone to get along.
>>
>>14184264
How the hell do you fuck up refugee situations with Canada anyway?
>>
>>14184264
GLOBAL DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>14184829
>yell at and make trouble for those who has been protecting everyone's ass on the macross because "muh evil military"
>nothing wrong

Everyone on the Macross's military were doing their best to keep everyone alive and this libshit has to make things hard for them.
>>
>>14187321
Goddamit Global you just blew up Toronto!
>>
>>14185734
Yes. He's a realistic portrayal of them.
>>
>Focker is dead

Wait, why didn't he go to the hospital immediately after the battle instead of dicking around with untreated injuries?
>>
>>14188165
>Wait, why didn't he go to the hospital immediately after the battle instead of dicking around with untreated injuries?

Because he knew his injuries were fatal, and he wanted a few nice, pleasant moments with Claudia before he died. So he willed himself to stay alive long enough to have that. He was THAT COOL.
>>
>>14188194
Sounds selfish desu.
>>
>>14191316
He was going to die anyway, he just chose not to do it on a hospital bed. Nothing selfish about that.
>>
>>14191339
Is the medical tech in Macross just dogshit? They guy walked all the way over there, set himself up with a guitar, and waited for Claudia to come. If he could do that it's not fatal, he just bled out like a complete moron.
>>
>>14183969
The man only wanted two things, to start shit and to fuck his cousin. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>14187345
>The one time Kaifun tries fucking with Max
>Fight of the Fucking Millenium inbound holy shit my body is ready
>fight gets interrupted, never resolved
Fucking cocktease I swear to god
>>
>>14191390
The novels tried implying that his bro's death broke him of his will to fight and therefore live, but that's just the novel and an equally shitty explanation. He's just meant to be a Sleggar, so he had to die.
>>
>>14191671

what episode was that again?
>>
>>14187945
Not to say Gundam peace princesses are in any way realistic, but in what way does Kaifun resemble an actual human being? The man has zero redeeming qualities.
>>
>>14191671
When did he pick a fight with Max?
>>
>>14188194
>Because he knew his injuries were fatal, and he wanted a few nice, pleasant moments with Claudia before he died

And then too horrify her beyond repair
>>
>>14187629
He did the world a favor
>>
>>14191719
>in what way does Kaifun resemble an actual human being? The man has zero redeeming qualities.

You kind of answered your own question, no?
>>
>>14191948
"Royo Boyo always was a joker!"
>>
>>14192043
No, because I'm not a cynical asshole who believes everyone is horrible. If you're like that, perhaps you've spent too long on this website
>>
>>14192873
You don't need to spend time here to think that
>>
>>14191671
You mean when they first met? Max pretty much sarcastically laughed his bullshit off.
>>
>>14192043
>>14192882
There's nothing keeping you from killing yourself right now if that's what you really think. It isn't our job to pamper you and make you feel like a special snowflake.
>>
>>14193305
Neither anon ever claimed or implied anything like. What's wrong with you?
>>
>>14186983

did he raped minmay? when?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.