[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Rosamia.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Rosamia.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
WHY?!
>>
>>14181963
floofloof
>>
>>14181963

They had an episode quota to fill
>>
>tfw Zeta has literally become 2deep4/m/
>>
>>14181963
to mentally confuse people. I don't know what else to say.
>>
>>14181963
To show that Kamille learned how to deal with psycho newtypes.
>>
Tits.
>>
>>14181963
Badam means nut in urdu/hindi.

And she was nuts anyway.
>>
File: Kamile Badass.png (1MB, 1197x897px) Image search: [Google]
Kamile Badass.png
1MB, 1197x897px
>>14181963
Kamile needed more factory newtype qts in his life
>>
>>14181963
Had a dream last night she wanted to take me out on a date.
>>
>>14181963
Because Tomino wanted to portray more cyber newtypes suffering.
>>
>>14181963
I want to be her big bro and comfort her when the sky is falling
>>
>>14181963
One more relationship and death on the road to pushing Kamille into a complete mental breakdown.

Fuck, had Fa gotten killed near the end, Scirocco wouldn't have even needed his revenge attack. Kamille would've just been gone.
>>
>>14181963
Tomino was trying to sink Zeta. And he was trying VERY hard.
>>
I seriously dont get this arc
Was she actually his sister?
>>
>>14183985
No. She was an orphan survivor of the Sydney colony drop that was taken to be used for the Cyber-Newtype program, so the Federation could have a reliable source of superpowered pilots like Amuro was. She used to have a brother that looked kinda like Kamille, which is why she latched on after seeing him.

It was pretty obvious that she was bad news, but Kamille wanted to correct the mistakes he made with Four and break Rosamia free of her conditioning so she could have a relatively normal life. So naturally, he was both pissed off and depressed when he failed and was forced to kill her to protect the Argama.
>>
I liked the Rosamia arc more than dealing with Four's shit all those times. I thought it was amazing how after he kills her he looks like a shell-shocked soldier.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.