[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your sight, my delight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

When that Frozen Teardrop anime happening?
>>
File: 154511.jpg (31KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
154511.jpg
31KB, 550x400px
>>14177510
>wanting someone to actually animate that load of garbage
>>
File: FT.png (98KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
FT.png
98KB, 480x320px
>>14177518
>not wanting to watch kids have a picnic during a war zone
>>
>>14177510
Eventually.

>>14177518
Wing was always a load of garbage so that's not a problem if they want to bring that brand back.
>>
>>14177518
>>wanting someone to actually animate that load of garbage
Not wanting to join in on "the ride"
>>
>>14177518
Nigga, I need to see this shit in all its retarded glory.
>>
>not your Sight
>my _________delight____

>Will You Marry me?
>>
I just want to see this animated to watch the reactions to the people who only watched Gundam Wing on Toonami growing up and see how bad their nostalgia has blind-sighted them.

Does that make me a terrible person?
>>
>>14177726
Yes, but you became a terrible person the moment you found this website, really.
>>
>>14177510
It is just weird that Wing got so big in the US. And incredibly sad.
>>
>>14177726
>blind-sighted
YOUR SIGHT
MY DELIGHT
>>
Is wing that terrible? I'm watching slightly augmented production order and about halfway through Victory and I was planning on watching this next, because I'm skipping G-Gundam till the BDs come out.
>>
>>14177807
>Is wing that terrible
As someone who only saw it in the last year with no idea it was ever popular in the US, I can just tell you to watch it all and form your own opinion.

Listening to /m/ is never a good idea, and when people ITT
>>14177796
>>14177726
>>14177540
are this upset that it was popular, you have to take their opinions with a grain of salt - after all, the /m/ mentality is that the more popular something is outside of the circlejerk, the more its flaws have to be severely exacerbated and any dissent shot down.
>>
>>14177807
It's not, but make no mistake. Wing was built on the 5-man team trend popular at the time, and those boys were made especially bishy in an attempt to draw in more female fanbase. So your main cast is mostly posing prettyboy archetypes (the sweet one, the stoic one, the wild one, the prince, etc). There's a lot of pseudo-intellectual ponderings on the nature of war, attempts at pacifism, and a guy who tries to make the whole world hate him just so he can be the sacrifical lamb villain in 'war to end all wars'. And the main Gundams are all reworks of leftover designs from G, subject to plot armor, and routinely animated in stock footage.

That said, it does manage to be entertaining a lot of the time and the Gundams are stylish as fuck. Not to mention the enemy grunts are some of the best in the franchise, even if they die in droves. Best way to think of it is like those thinly-constucted action movies - it's an okay show if you just take its spectacle at face value, but underneath the showy veneer it's built on duct-tape and dental floss.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>>14177807
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVcCB4fze94
>>
>>14177510
Never, if my weekly chicken sacrifices hold up.
>>
>>14177900
>FOOOLS
ah what a great trailer.
>>
File: question_everything.png (494KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
question_everything.png
494KB, 720x480px
>>14177807

Its more of a so bad its good at times, I liked it when watching it last year or so, also Relena unf!
>>
>>14177900
>raped aspect ratio
Whoever made that should be ashamed of their existence.
>>
File: The Red Commuter.gif (4MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
The Red Commuter.gif
4MB, 371x209px
>>14177510
>implying that the franchise will ever return to animating a non-UC timeline.
>>
>>14177947
You're doing the Lord's work, /m/an. If I start sacrificing, can I get Hathaway's Flash as an OVA or a Crossbone anime?
>>
>>14177823
Do you really believe all people criticize Wing so harshly just because it's popular?
That's a bit silly when 00 which is also very popular doesn't get the same amount.

I do agree >>14177807 should watch it and formulate his own opinion instead of replicating others though.
>>
>>14177726
Wingfags are too delusional for that to happen.
>>
>>14177807
It's mildly entertaining
>>
>>14177807
It starts out being so bad it's good mainly due to Heero's edge but then kinda loses steam and just gets boring.
>>
>>14177883
>boys were made especially bishy in an attempt to draw in more female fanbase
Hell if I wanted that I'd just watch SEED.
>>
File: 1448469836375.jpg (5KB, 309x87px) Image search: [Google]
1448469836375.jpg
5KB, 309x87px
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>14180077
kek
>>
>>14177510
They should have went with that instead of producing more IBO crap.
>>
>>14180209
Doubt the money they would have spent on IBO would have been enough to do Frozen teardrop much justice. G-greco on the other hand wasn't just a complete train wreck, it was an expensive train wreck and the money obviously would have been enough to make a good anime adaptation of frozen teardrop.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.