[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M3 BDs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 14

File: mahmu.png (1MB, 1360x765px) Image search: [Google]
mahmu.png
1MB, 1360x765px
Been a long time coming but when I saw the thread about a week or two ago I remembered.

Not familiar with the process of ripping BDs so I just copied everything and put them in .rar folders. Whoever can make use of these, the total size is around 80GB so that's a thing.

BD3: https://mega.nz/#!T0U30TwL!OqsVdL-EVRZ5IywLgFGFI4I0UyXQyrVWwlliNS7moUw
BD4: https://mega.nz/#!gd0UgQgL!bsNEtR4k9fEqqj9WlEMbD2wWrKYQIQnr_KnbdW9b_OI
>>
Sankyu
>>
>>14174502
That's some weird looking blood.
>>
>>14174944
Proof?
>>
>>14174502

you're good people, OP. Thanks fore everything
>>
>>14174502
YOU ABSOLUTE GLORIOUS MOTHERFUCKER

YEAH BABY
This is what I'm talking about
>>
File: 2534323111_99416fc952.jpg (28KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
2534323111_99416fc952.jpg
28KB, 320x263px
>>14175023
It begins

Say, since you said you already had the first half encoded, you wanna just put em up, and then release this batch later?
>>
>>14175056
Welp
I focused more on getting the encodes done, I don't have the majority of the subs proofread.
That said, I'm going to be kicking this shit into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE now that I have a access to the whole series.

Especially since this next week is finals week, I'll actually have time to get this done.
>>
>>14175163
All me btw
>>
>>14175163
No worries, was just curious. Thanks.
>>
So remind me why anyone at all would care about this again?
>>
>>14175163
Thank you based anon.
>>
Uh, hey bud, I think something might have gone wrong in the transfer.
Literally all of the files are coming off as corrupted.

I downloaded everything just fine, but regardless, I'll see if I can do some more testing to see if it was on my side of things.
>>
>>@14178037
Same reason someone would care about having Captain Earth or AGE BDs, completeness.
>>
>>14174502
Alright, so yeah. Everything's kind of fucked.

How exactly did you go about copying things down? Can you view the stream files as a video when you've unpackaged them?

I'm just trying to figure out what went wrong, where. Downloaded them through MEGA, used 7zip to unpack them, but all the files are corrupted.
Get back to me if you can.
>>
>>14178473
One last thing.
The copy protection is on there, and I have no idea if it's even possible to get it off once it's already been copied.

What might need to happen is straight ripping the files using AnyDVD, otherwise, the output will be nothing of use. As it stands, these files are inaccessible, though I'm going to do a bit more research to check.
>>
>>14178473
I was very unsure as to what was going on so I just copied the files from their locations on the disc and packeged them into the .rar. I looked around beforehand and that was exactly how they appeared on the computer. Since the files weren't types supported by that computer (.bdmv, .m2ts etc.) I figured it would be better to take the raw unaltered data and put that up rather than try to fiddle with it myself.

I'll put in some more effort to get them as mkvs and try to see if I can remove the copy protections rather than just tossing it out and hoping for the best. I'd assume that has to happen directly from the discs?
>>
>>14179124
Yes, you need the discs. However, I actually don't need them as mkvs - but I would need them in as unaltered as possible a format as I can from the discs, outside of copy protection.

So my advice is, follow the advice in this link to the letter.
>http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=137151

Now, I'm not even remotely familiar with the specifics of these shenanigans, but I am pretty sure the files can't just be copied and pasted piece by piece and put back into another folder , because that's the equivalent of getting a piece of art, cutting it up into pieces, and pasting its pieces back up into another frame.

Anyway, I'm not sure anything needs to happen just yet, I might have found a workaround where I can get all the files and create an image file from them, mount that as a disc, and decrypt it using anydvd. Not positive though.

Oh, and thanks for being such a cool guy about this, it means a lot.
>>
>>14179200
So I've been through three different fucking programs to get here but now I can at least view the files
Counts for something!
>>
>>14179340
>The things in the 2 trashbin looking things
Jesus
I got a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of horrifying necrometal'd shit in the BDs.
>>
Alright, against all odds, everything is A-OK now.
The files were copyright protected, and therefore could not be accessed, but that can be fixed by removing the protection.

However, there's pretty much no way to do so when the only big program that even removes AACS is AnyDVD, and it needs a disc in one of your drives to function.

So, imgburn can be used to make a UDB file, and then said UDB file can be mounted into a virtual drive, using Daemon Tools (if you have an adware free version) or Virtual Clone Drive.

Finally, AnyDVD reads it as a valid input and removes the AACS protection. Then, ripping the BD onto your harddrive is easy as pie with AnyDVD ripper.

You learn something new every day.
Anyway, M3 train is legitimately back in action, for real. I'll have more information for anyone still interested by this point at the end of the week, and the openings and endings up withing the next few days.
>>
>>14179568
Forgot this
Have a Gueles
>>
>>14179571
These are some fantastic wallpapers
>>
>>14181559
>>
>>14181567
>>
>>14181571
>>14181567
>>14181559
>>14179571

Bitching. Thanks
>>
Keep it up!

>>14178465
Also, is there any news of SID doing AGE v2? The downloads links for gen-2 to 4 are still down...
>>
>>14179571
>>14181559
>>14181567
>>14181571

These things are amazing. Thank you, man.
>>
So this is actually happening? Never thought I'd see the day.
>>
>it's actually happening
I thought people gave up already.
Keep up the good work guys.
Any of the M3-bros watching Mayoiga and Kiznaiver this season? It almost feels like Okada really liked M3's premise and split it into two shows: Mayoiga got the "a bunch of assholes forced to coexist" and Kiznaiver got the pain sharing
>>
>>14183245
No, fuck off
>>
For fun, here's all the OPs and EDs
OP1:
>https://mega.nz/#!D85UhDCb!4lkb_5eC1sgAIE4enM2PlGjH9LccZZxVkCxj-LndD-w
OP2:
>https://mega.nz/#!jwgXSCpC!VK3c4HsZMKeJouTJVw-wEuPE2MZbLQayNCycsgD_HBQ
ED1:
>https://mega.nz/#!it5gjAqS!mHoFjWPHb-zj3BeeNfgF0ZPPaYQM_qPkX4dmUUQp8Yg
ED2:
>https://mega.nz/#!X1RWnbaL!_VDWXH9V5Oq0E8L7KevQYYy2BHKJxBlmVJfJUvAJ2Vw

>>14185466
Don't be mean
>>
Don't want this to die without one last bump!
>>
File: 1446772039108.jpg (56KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
1446772039108.jpg
56KB, 600x422px
>>
>>14192745
>No tsuggles
It's shit

>>14186129
Woah, cool. Sable is an awesome song.
>>
File: Byus2gMCMAAMN2c.jpg large.jpg (79KB, 1024x442px) Image search: [Google]
Byus2gMCMAAMN2c.jpg large.jpg
79KB, 1024x442px
>>14192999
This has Tsugumi and the Mini-Corpse in it.
>>
>Tsugumi's dress is see-through
L-lewd
>>
>>14192745
>>14193705

I wish this show got more fanart. and more "fanart" only vanilla though
>>
File: google_mp07g1XShL1r67cmoo1_250.jpg (48KB, 224x257px) Image search: [Google]
google_mp07g1XShL1r67cmoo1_250.jpg
48KB, 224x257px
I thought this show was completely forgotten.
>>
>>14199344
Can't wait for it to get dropped again.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.