[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Kamille appears in Unicorn Gundam TV series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: ZGKamilleBidan.jpg (76KB, 320x252px) Image search: [Google]
ZGKamilleBidan.jpg
76KB, 320x252px
Which gundam do you think he should be piloting?

IMO he should be using the Hi-ν Gundam, the banshee unicorn should be destroyed. And Kamille should be the one stopping the laser colony fire beam.

Oh, and Fa Yuiry should be piloting the RX-94 Mass Production Type ν Gundam.

Couldn't be more awesome than this.
>>
why? they'd actually have to change RE 0096. and thats clearly not going to happen.
>>
File: 1429139531717.gif (2MB, 350x265px) Image search: [Google]
1429139531717.gif
2MB, 350x265px
>>14164201
Its a shame that he didn't play a larger role in ZZ but I doubt it.
>>
>>14164216
Out of curiosity how would he play a bigger role in ZZ when he was basically still a potato for a large majority of it?
>>
Why would you think this would happen at all? Do you understand what RE is?
>>
>>14164270
>in4 REEE:0096
>>
>>14164278
>inb4 Last Sun
>>
High quality posts only
>>
>>14164270
No one on /m/ seems to
>>
File: 1430770018199.jpg (100KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
1430770018199.jpg
100KB, 580x282px
>>14164237
Well from what I recall because I researched it heavily out of curiosity after dropping ZZ after the tonal shift. (I still should go back and pick it up even though its been like 5 years.) Apparently he and char was suppose to play a more important role in ZZ and as a side note Char was suppose to play a larger role in Z but anyways apparently he was suppose to recover sooner or something along those lines which would have been nice to have two gundam pilots cooperating as you will would have made for probably a better story but for what ever reason I think it had something to do with the VA which I do recall its the same reason why Char didn't show up after a certain point in Z. Conflict over Voice acting impacting anime since the 1970s.
>>
He's too busy getting his MD, duh
>>
>>14164237
Just the beginning, When he's reintroduced he telepathically wins Judau's fights for him a few times.
>>
>>14164216
I think its a shame he isn't in CCA nor is Sayla. if any two characters that might have made a change of heart in Char it would have been those two.
>>
>>14164501
Well thats what happens when you have so many writters and stories over a period of so many years. Sayla's death in the original series was kind of an over sight in hind sight but when gundam was first airing I don't think anyone knew the culture long lasting phenomenon that gundam would be year after year decade after decade. There was no plan for the UC era and it kind of suffers for it. A little more continuity between each story would probably help out a lot but the disjointedness at the same time lead to a lot of very unique stories which helped set the framework for modern gundam shows like 00, G reco, and even IBO. So I don't know if more continuity would be better or not but I agree it would be nice to see the only other protag who could possibly be alive during unicorn to come back in the course of this anime but I don't know how that could be after the OVA. Although I have become very curious where they are going to go and what will be new. I feel like we will see more stuff especially once we get to earth.
>>
>>14164535
>the only other protag who could possibly be alive during unicorn
Let's see....
Kamille
Judau
Shiro Amada
That chick from 0080
Kou Uraki (Hopefully, assuming he didn't die in Zeta)

Anyone else?
On a side note, fuck CAPTCHA
>>
>>14164421
You're a goddamn moron and this is a shitty troll thread.
>>
>>14164535
>Sayla's death in the original series
wat
>>
>>14164201
Kamille is a doctor by then and he allegedly swore off fighting.
>>
A mysterious Zeta MK IV will appear on screen for three seconds, piloted by an unseen pilot designated "Blue Thunder", who just happens to have Kamille's exact voice.

And then the P-Bandai exclusive kit will be announced shortly after.
>>
>>14164201
RE: 96 is just a a cut up version of the ova made to fill a contractual obligation for a show Sunrise made that failed.
>>
>>14166123
Why do people keep pretending it's remake with new footage? Trolling purposes?
>>
>>14166249
It does have some new footage though. Didn't you see how Banana's had went from being a marshmallow blob to a life drawing?
>>
>>14166249
The combined runtime of the OVA is just shy of what you'd need for two cours. Unless they're going to just go ahead and fall short, they need to pad out the time in some way. Someone on /a/ did the math a while back (accounting for the loss of UC-OVA's long EDs but the addition of OP/ED/Preview/etc) and put it at about two whole episodes worth. And then of course RE:0096 was promoted as having new footage.

Problem is people really easily read 'new footage' or 'new scenes' as 'new content' rather than 'filler'. Thus far all they've seemed to do is redraw some hand close-ups that have heavily featured in the ads from the start.
>>
Kamille would be 27 during Unicorn. I don't think he'd be willing to get into a mobile suit again but it would be great to see him in some fashion. Hopefully some thing more than just a cameo.
>>
>>14165257
I mixed up sayla and lalah my bad but its been same ten years since I watched the original series and it was pretty late last night with I made that post.
>>14164666
I don't care. It seems some here wish to talk about the new series. And I was bored enough last night. What the hells the harm? Just because you think the OP is a troll doesn't mean we can't have a thoughtful discussion in the thread.
>>
Why would you want to put Kamille in a unit explicitly designed by Amuro for himself? Why not put Kamille in a unit of his own or something?

>>14164421

Amuro was never going to play a part in Zeta Part II (the initial plan that eventually morphed in to ZZ). Char was, and Kamille was going to have a different role, but it was to go hunting for Four, not as a pilot.
>>
>>14164201
>Fa Yuiry should be piloting the RX-94 Mass Production Type ν Gundam
so, basically, you want to see an MP Nu explode?
>>14166261
Some people make a distinction between "redrawn footage" and "new footage". No new scenes have been added, just some of the old scenes were redrawn. Significant changes to the story are pretty unlikely based on what we've seen so far.
>>
>>14167525
Venting retarded babby's-first-fanfic ideas is not talking about the show.
>>
>>14167545
>No new scenes have been added, just some of the old scenes were redrawn
We'll have to see for now though, it looks like they were hyping up the Neo Zeong fight in the OP.
>>
>>14167545
What makes it even more painfully obvious they don't give a shit is how they left that jarring cut in ep 3. Even some basic editing could have fixed that. Smoothing the transition, tweaking the music to have the freeze-frame they want but then have time resume. Or just injecting some filler to cover the extra minutes, or rearranging scenes, something, to make the ep just end on the OVA 1 ending. Shit, even just putting in an Eyecatch and going to commercial.

But no, they literally cut OVA 1 off at the last frame, and picked up immediately with the first frame after the OVA 2 titlecard. These are not people that give a shit about the show as anything other than a cash cow.
>>
>>14164484
Fucking this. He is also busy banging the fuck out of Fa.
>>
>>14167551
They're hyping up everything in the OP/ED, and since it's the first of each they mainly focus on first cour things like Loni. But the op is mostly sped-up clips from the show, promotional character art, and reused footage from the old ads for the novel. They're reusing every last thing they already have to try to spend as little as possible on this show, so they're not likely to insert anything new that actually requires bringing in both the Jap and English casts all over again.
>>
>>14167573
How autistic are those kids going to be?
>>
>>14167591
Dunno but if Kamille did become a doctor they are going to live a nice fucking life.
>>
>>14167605
>>14167591
Kamille's dad was a mobile suit designer or whatever and his mother was a material engineer so it's clear that these children will be more autistic than any of the gundam protag.
>>
>>14167605

> nice life
> UC

Pick one really. UC is one of the shittiest settings to live in. His kids were probably killed by some random Spacenoid uprising before they were 5. Along with him, Fa and everyone else with a lightsecond.
>>
>>14167545
>Some people make a distinction between "redrawn footage" and "new footage".
Some people are fucking morons who think words just magically mean what they feel like they should mean instead of what they literally mean.
>>
>>14167618
>"I don't care if I am autistic, I am still richer than you"
>Then proceeds to smack the person they are talking to with stacks of hundreds
>>
>>14167621
Nah they are on some place on earth. I bet he is in Dublin or in a city close by.
>>
>>14167637

Not like that'd stop 'em being killed by some random Spacenoid uprising.
>>
>>14167605
>>14167618
They can't be worse than Bright's fucking kids.
>>
>>14167658
So far we have heard nothing about it so its assumed that he is alive.

Its like saying Judau was killed in some spacenoid uprising.
Which is not true as we see him in the Victory side story and in Crossbone.
>>
>>14167669

Hathaway's Flash and Last Sun both involve Spacenoid Uprisings within a few years of Unicorn and could easily kill someone on Earth. There's probably other ones before UC105 or so I'm not aware of too.
>>
>>14164237
You remember House? Some other character would hide out in his room or use his motionless arm as a cupholder when he wants to get away from people.
>>
>>14167687
Listen I really doubt Kamille would have moved into a area where spacenoids would attack. Unless said spacenoids wanted to attack a small town for no fucking reason.
>>
File: 1428297734253.gif (2MB, 355x240px) Image search: [Google]
1428297734253.gif
2MB, 355x240px
>>14167548
>Venting retarded babby's-first-fanfic ideas
Thats nice. I'm glad you are capable of words beyond just shitting out buzz words you heard on reddit the other night. Now quiet now. Big people are talking.
>>
>>14167536
I never said Amuro was going to be in ZZ. You must be mistaken.
>>
>>14167718

Dublin probably thought they were safe too. And small towns near Sydney. And Tibet. And small mid-American towns. Safe isn't a word that applies in UC.
>>
>>14164201
>Kamille appears in an episode as a doctor.
>Just asks to see the crews boobs
>>
>>14164501
Quess is Kamille 2.0
>>
There's really no need to see Kamille again. The fact he saw so much but ultimately was able to fuck off and live a normal life is one of the bigger success stories in Tomino Gundam. Unicorn is a dull and superfluous abomination already, there's no need for Kamille to be dragged into it.
>>
File: 1423720102065.jpg (77KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1423720102065.jpg
77KB, 887x1097px
>>14173198
Some of the battles with neo-neo-current-zeon were fun in some of the middle parts but yeah I agree with you.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.