[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL MACROSS ZERO NOT CANON ANYMORE!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

IF VF1 was the FIRST DEPLOYED.

Then VF0 never existed.

LOL!

Even Kawamori agrees macross zero is garbage and must be forgotten.
>>
File: mirageabest.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mirageabest.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Why is Mirage so good?
>>
>>14130521
She just is.
>>
>>14130509
VF-0 was a prototype/test type of the Valkyrie and as such was never official adopted.
>>
File: 325635.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
325635.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>14130509
and that makes the VF-0 less awesome how?
>>
>>14130509
Wasn't the original VF0 used by them when they were just normal UN? With Spacy just being their later rebranding and when they started to seriously use VFs?
I still have to watch the episode but I think you're probably just blowing it out of proportion for the sake shitposting
>>
The events of Zero "never happened" according to the UN/NUN government.

It was after the war and they were cleaning up anti un remnants.
>>
>>14130561
it was exposed and then UNS was reformed into NUNS
>>
>>14130563
In SDF. The attack on Macross island and the Macross' barrier incident were all called anti un terrorist attacks by the government.

Almost no one on Earth knew about the Zentraedi until after the war.
>>
The VF-1 was the first official VF. The VF-0 is never meant to be deployed and were only used because the enemy had VFs and it was used for like, a few months?

The events of Macross Zero was kept a secret until 2059 when they made the in-universe movie about it, iirc.

>>14130563
Wasn't the reform into NUNS due to Macross 13 rebelling or something?
>>
>>14130509
Kawamori had them write the dialogue this way just to fuck with people like you.
>>
>>14130576
>Wasn't the reform into NUNS due to Macross 13 rebelling or something?

The events of VF-X2 led to the reorganization of the UNS into the NUNS.
>>
>>14130576
>>14130572
>>14130563
it's related, but not a direct cause

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=32217

as I recall, the sharon apple incident and the revealing of the mayan conflict thing led to the government being reformed into NUNS, and colony fleets and worlds gaining more autonomy and less oversight from a central earth government. VF-X2 actually takes place after NUNS became a thing and I'm not sure but I think was a movement intended to try and revert those changes
>>
>>14130509
If he thought that then Sheryl never would have been Mao's granddaughter, you fucking retard.
>>
>>14130509
>first VF model to be deployed by the Spacy
>Spacy
Macross Zero was the UN Air Force
>>
>>14130509
>deployed isn't developped
>UN Spacy wasnt a thing in Zero
delete this thread
>>
>>14130606
Planets and colony fleets getting more autonomy is good anyway. Just look at Macross 7.
>Meet massive meltradi fleet
>Earth HQ tells them to Macross Cannon the shit out of the fleet instead of singing to them

Macross 7 had to call home to get permission to use reaction missiles. If they needed them urgently and still have to call home to use them, its kind of getting in the way.
And even when they called home to get permission, UNS HQ still told them to fucking deal with the Protodevlin themselves. If HQ is gonna do that kind of shit, you might as well let the colony fleets decide what to do on their own.
>>
>>14130635
Yeah, and as we saw in Frontier, all that was needed for clearance to use reaction warheads was their on-board president of the city fleet to allow it and it was done.
>>
>>14130644
The added autonomy is a good idea in general, considering the distance.

Like when Galaxy got attacked by the Vajra(It was a trick but still), they sent an SOS message to nearby fleets. Frontier looks at it, they think over it a little, and decide to help.
If it was the UNS, they would have to call home for reinforcements, and HQ will have to decide what to do, and if Macross 7 and the distance involved(Galaxy/Frontier is further away from Earth than 7) is any indication, they will probably just tell em to deal with it themselves.
>>
>>14130635
>>14130674
how fast is the interstellar communication in macross?
>>
>>14130674
but then we have the events of Wings of Goodbye where a fuckhuge fleet of SMS and NUNS Macross ships arrive.
>>
>>14130729
fold communication
>>
>>14130509
>Anything in macross
>Canon
Hownewru.jpg
>>
>>14130733
They still took a while to get there, the Quarter wasn't counting on getting the reinforcements in time IF the reinforcements are coming in.

In the TV series, there was no reinforcements, and the Quarter did call for help towards the end.
>>
>>14130733
Presumably, backstage communication is still going on. According to Frontier materials the NUNS were well aware of the Vajra threat as early as the late 2040s so their ears probably pricked up well at the mention of two fleets embroiled in conflict with them. The fleets just have greater on-site autonomy, they're still very much in contact with the greater part of humanity.

Until the day when crossing the Milky Way becomes as fast as we can cross from Europe to the Americas now, more autonomy is beneficial to their continued decision-making in dire situations.
>>
The VF-1 always came before the VF-0 - the VF-0 is not prototype/earlier version of the VF-1. That was the VF-X.

Also it was only used in small numbers as a step gap measure in a highly classified incident.
>>
>>14130786
>>14130733
The main problem with reinforcements were the Fold Waves or whatever. Now that Vajra Quartz can be synthesized they don't have the problem.
>>
>>14130964
>Vajra Quartz can be synthesized
Really?

I thought they could only get them from Vajra corpses or Protoculture ruins.
>>
>>14130980
Given that the Vajra are at peace with the rest of the galaxy now? It's probably safe to assume that all interstellar travel now uses fold quartz, especially since it's been 8 years since Frontier (though this is going by the assumption that Vajra can just synthesize it within their bodies and then give it to humans). By that assumption, travel around the galaxy is around 10 times faster now, and cannot be hampered by faults or whatever they were called.
>>
>>14130535
They're still the UN. It's just
UN Army
UN Navy
UN Spacy
>>
>>14130509
>IF VF1 was the FIRST DEPLOYED.
>Then VF0 never existed.
>LOL!

You're an idiot.
>>
File: maonome.png (3MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maonome.png
3MB, 1024x768px
>>14130509
>who is mao

also >>14130531
>>
>macross
>canon
LOL!
>>
>>14130995
The vajra don't even need to give up the one in their own bodies, if they are at peace they can just five enough material for some artificial vajra to keep making it for humans, cloning the organ that makes the crystal
>>
>>14131364
some of them are canon and some others are not.
>>
>>14131396
No anon I think he just made a pun
>>
>>14130509
>what is top secret
>what is the idea of the military not revealing everything to the public
>what is Spacy not existing yet
>what is government cover ups becaus elets be honest the discovery of Afos might have caused pandemic panic
>what is deleted history after a massive civilization wipe out from the zentradi invasion
>>
>>14130509
Even ignoring the SPACY part, the VF-1 was already in use when the VF-0 was fielded. Problem was the engines weren't ready to be mass produced so they couldn't get them into the field. The VF-0 was a stopgap.
>>
File: mr-vf010.jpg (27KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mr-vf010.jpg
27KB, 320x240px
>>14131684
>Hurr durr top secret.

VF0 KAI
>>
Ugh. Macross snobs are the worst.
>>
>>14130509
Kawamori doesn't DO canon. Never has. This really is people's first macross isn't it?
>>
Nothing is canon in Macross-verse. Everything is just an in-universe TV show or a movie that depict fictionalized version of real events.
>>
>>14130509
>[gg]
>>
>>14133748

>real events

Cool, I so am enjoying living on a almost totally glassed but recovering slowly planet with my new Zentraedi neighbors. I just wish they'd stop dancing to "My Boyfriend is a Pilot" at all hours of the day. Feels like a constant Earthquake.
>>
>>14133439
>Kawamori doesn't DO canon. Never has. This really is people's first macross isn't it?

This really isn't true and people pretend it's much more than it actually does.

There is absolutely a canon, it's just that they're will to be loose with it if it benefits a story. Especially if it's a stylistic thing.
>>
Why are all the original SDF Macross torrents dead?
>>
>>14133852
Kawamori has put Macross II Lovers Again in his Macross work.
>>
>>14133855

Bunny Hat is the definitive release and the 1080p has 18 seeds on it. 720p has 9.
>>
>>14130509
the vf0 was deployed by the UN, not the spacy, you stupid cunt. on top of that, the zero was the prototype, it was meant to collect data, not to actually see combat.
>>
>>14133877
>Downloading the 1080p version
LOL. Do you want more grain and high resolution derpy frames?
>>
>>14136293
That's how the show is meant to be watched.
>>
>>14130509
>IF VF1 was the FIRST DEPLOYED.
>Then VF0 never existed.

The VF-0 was always a prototype, it was never "deployed", they were simply testing it in a combat situation as the Anti-UN forces all of a sudden had transformable fighters.

Zero is still a pretty great Macross series, if not only for Roy Fokker being awesome.
>>
>>14130622
>Macross Zero was the UN Air Force

This.
VF-0 still used standard air-breathing turbines for power, as it was a technology prototype for a transforming fighter.

VF-1 was the first deployed by the UN Spacy as it was using the newly developed micro fusion powerplants, which allowed flight out of atmosphere.
>>
車で言えばオートマとマニアル、体に障害や初心者には自動修正はありがたいがプロや飛ばし屋やトリッキーは使いにくい、aガンダム使っていた連中はかなり使いにくいだろ正面衝突だとzガンダムの方が固いし馬力もある
>>
>>14137679
How is the reception of Macross Delta at Nippon?
>>
>>14130509
To be deployed by the SPACY UN, you dense motherfucker. The 0 was deployed by the navy.
>>
>>14133809
On the other hand, there's lots of strong, meltran waifus interested in your hot, thick culture.
>>
File: DSCF2314.jpg (267KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2314.jpg
267KB, 2048x1536px
>>14137683
Seems pretty muted compared to Frontier. I'm not going to dig through 2chan's garbage design to see what the NEETs and freaks think of it but I haven't really seen much promotion at all out in the wild. No goods, no posters, no CMs, no konbini campaigns, no new pachinko machines, nothin'.

On the other hand Frontier stuff is still super easy to find, just got this rad poster last week for a few hundred yen
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.