[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the worse fe/m/ale of all times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: Bitch.png (715KB, 838x626px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch.png
715KB, 838x626px
and why is it Hitomi?
>>
She's just a watered down version of Hikaru,
>>
>>14127776
Which Hitomi? There's like three different versions of her
>>
Mylene a shit. Fight me, 7fags.
>>
>>14127784
obviously TV
>>
>>14127786
>Mylene
She didn't get people die like TV Hitomi did.
>>
>>14127788
Just making sure.
>>
>>14127776
It can't be Hitomi. Nina Purpleton exists.
>>
>>14127799
Nina Purpleton didn't make me cringe through out a whole fucking show & constantly do retarded shit.
>>
>>14127799
came in here to say this
>>
>>14127834
Hitomi is a highschool girl thrown into a totally fucked up fantasy land. How is she not going to do retarded things? She was believable retarded. For another example, see Reccoa Londe.

Nina Purpleton is a person who should be normal enough for her own universe, yet somehow fails to navigate it for no discernible reason.
>>
>>14127842
I don't remember the part where Nina jumped to guy to guy like Hitomi did.
>>
>>14127883
You don't?
>>
>>14127885
She didn't went back to Kou in the end.
>>
>>14127776
That isn't Kallen from Code Geass. Or Ringo from Casshern Sins. Or Yoko from TTGL. Or Ranka from Macross Frontier.
>>
>anyone worse than Mint from MOSPEADA
/m/ doesn't know what real bad is
>>
Where does the op's meme, who is ___ and why is it ____, come from?
>>
Sharanla from Goldran. Seriously. Nina and Hitomi are at least fappable.
>>
>a worse Gundam girl than Louise from 00
Sure, /m/, suuuuuure.
>>
>>14127900
Aisha was worse than Mint, come and fight me.
>>
>>14127907
>any human from Goldran not sucking ass
As for this topic, pretty much everyone from Re: Cutey Honey that wasn't Black Claw comes to mind.
>>
>>14127776
If FLCL counts than Haruki, if not then Rachael from Linebarrels of Iron.
>>
Noriko because she aimed for the top and became topless. I wish she'd quit shrill screaming.
>>
The cast of Rayearth save maybe Fuu, other dishonorable mentions include Reux from ZZ Gundam, Olibee from L-Gaim, and Riml from Dunbine.
>>
>>14127926
>Noriko
Don't you mean nonoriri?
>>
The Ple twins and Haman pop in my head when I think "worse fe/m/ales"
>>14127896
>Ranka from Macross Frontier
That isn't how you spell Nanase, at least Ranka had her pet vajra.
>>
File: useful.jpg (22KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
useful.jpg
22KB, 360x240px
>>14127900
Mint has her moments, at least. She's only mildly more obnoxious than most mandatory kid characters in /m/ shows, but she makes up for with occasional moments of competence that most of them lack. Overall she works out to being pretty on par with every other mandatory kid character.
>>
>>14127901
Who knows. I've seen it on /v/, /a/, /co/, /tv/, and who knows what else.
>>
There is CC from Code Geass, Amy from Gargantia on The Venturous Planet, Katherine from Might Gaine, Dolores from Zone of The Enders (and Rebecca to a lesser degree), Chara from ZZ Gundam, Katze from Ryu Knight, Kyoko from FMP!, and Re and Kotona from Zoids Genesis as contenders. Hard to choose.
>>
>>14127842
This right here

Hitomi is the most believable teenage girl I've seen in a fantasy anime. I would disagree with anon on Reccoa but I see his point.
>>
>>14127953
>Hitomi is the most believable teenage girl I've seen in a fantasy anime.
That's because she's the only one.
>>
>>14127950
>worst Zoid girl being anyone other than Leena from New Century Zero
As for the topic the first version of Ena from Gravion.
>>
Momoko from Fighbird, maybe Zessica from Aquarion EVOL
>>
Literally everyone from Vividred Operation minus green hair followed by Chi from Chobits, Nadia from the series and movie of the same name, Tsugami from Guilty Crown, Luna from Gravion, Yumi from Tekkaman Blade 2, Athena from Orguss, and Anna from Godannar!!
>>
File: Leena_toros.jpg (102KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
Leena_toros.jpg
102KB, 500x344px
>>14127959
>worst Zoid girl being anyone other than Leena from New Century Zero

It's entirely possible that I had shit taste when I was 14, but I still feel compelled to come to the defense of mai waifu from when I was 14.

I don't...I don't actually have any argument to make in her favor, though, so that puts me in something of a jam.
>>
>>14128014
There's the fact that she's one of the two people on the team who seem to have a thorough understanding of how money works.
Spray-and-pray piloting is a huge minus, though. Short controlled bursts, goddamn.
>>
>>14128071
>Understands how many works
>Spray and pray
Not sure those go together very well.
>>
>>14127776
It's Amu.
>>
>>14127934
>Olibee from L-Gaim,
Not any worse than Amu desu
>>
>>14128104
>>14128114
Amu is fappable
>>
>>14127957
Doesn't mean she can't be a realistic teenage girl in a crazy situation

Either way I'll take TV Hitomi over movie Hitomi
>>
>>14127776
K U D E L I A
U
D
E
L
I
A
>>
>>14128124
Do realistic teenage girls act like /that/?
>>
>>14127776
Not enough rule 34
>>
>>14127911

>Who is Nena Trinity?
>Who is the lying chink?
>>
>>14128164
I tolerated Nena and I don't know who lying chick is.
>>
File: destroy all vermin.png (492KB, 602x566px) Image search: [Google]
destroy all vermin.png
492KB, 602x566px
>>14128135
True to that, she harbored scum.
>>
File: 649234-wang_liu_mei_portrait[1].jpg (12KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
649234-wang_liu_mei_portrait[1].jpg
12KB, 300x451px
>>14128167
>Tolerates a mass-murdering traitorous terrorist and the Chinese Dress bitch
>Hates a good girl in the same show for avenging her family's death at the hands of filthy gundamus.in an awesome mobile armor.

Louise would only be an awful girl if she hadn't torn Nena's Throne Drei in half.
>>
>>14128139
YES
>>
>>14127842
Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi handled it better than Hitomi. Face it, Hitomi a shit.
>>
>>14128195
Moment of weakness and a villain versus WAAAAAAAAAH
>>
File: 1391960697794.jpg (268KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1391960697794.jpg
268KB, 1440x1080px
>>14127776
>hating Hitomi
You're such a faggot.

The real answer being Kudelia "Sugoi" Berstein.
>>
China since she made Beargguy and by extension the /m/ memes
>>
>>14128240
How can China ever be worse than Fumina?
>>
>>14128235
>>Likes Hitomi
>Muh senpai
>Muh Van
>Muh Allen
>Muh Allen
>Muh Allen
>Muh Van
>Muh senpai
>Muh Allen
>Muh Allen
>Muh Allen
>Muh Van
>Muh senpai
>Muh Van
>lol time go back to my normal boring life
>>
>>14128235
Kudelia actually accomplished her mission and had development though. Just because you hate ibo doesn't mean she's a bad character herself. Although granted she should've been headshot when fumitan died.
>>
>>14128271
>teenage girl is confused about her feelings and has crushes rather than instant true love
STOP THE PRESSES
>>
>>14128275
>Kudelia actually accomplished her mission and had development though
As someone who IBO somewhat enjoyable, that's some bullshit. Kudelia's development was some off-screen nonsense. She just started doing shit mostly out of nowhere; while we saw the initial catalysts (Fumitan & the Dort revolt, and Biscuit's death as reinforcement of how serious their situation was) we didn't actually see development in action - merely the outcome. If Kudelia was a machine, people would rightly decry that as fairdust bullshit.

>Just because you hate ibo doesn't mean she's a bad character herself.
She's a badly handled example of a very tired archetype. In a vacuum, she's not all that offensive, but when you take into account the history of Gundam and anime in general, she's pretty dogshit.
>>
>>14128296
She has literally no reason to fall in love with Van.
>>
>>14127896
>That isn't Kallen from Code Geass.
>Or Yoko from TTGL.

Wow, the shittest of tastes.
>>
>>14128324
Van was the only one that was interested in her and treated her as a person. No idea what senpai would've done, but Allen wanted to own her.

It's funny because Allen is the perfect romantic figure but him being a complete shitlord sees him become empty and alone. First princess stuck by her marriage, second princess happily married the jew, and Hitomi left him for Van.
>>
>>14127896
>That isn't Kallen from Code Geass. Or Ringo from Casshern Sins. Or Yoko from TTGL. Or Ranka from Macross Frontier

None of those are bad though. Not even Ranka, despite being the loser.
>>
>>14128340
Van is a blunt hot headed 16 year old that wants to beat his older brother while Allen is a man in his (20's?) that acts like a knight.
>Hitomi ruined Allen's life
>>
Girls who don't pilot anything in mecha shows are the worst
>>
>>14128275
>Kudelia actually accomplished her mission
Kudelia is a 100% bullshit character from the get go that only turns into bigger bullshit as things went on.
>and had development though
What a joke. Implying that Hitomi didn't progress just serve to illustrate how retarded your claim is.

>Just because you hate ibo doesn't mean she's a bad character herself
IBO sucked, and Kudelia was a legit godawful character.

This is probably a new low point if we pretend that Hitomi is a bad character, even though she's one of the most realistic one out there, while painting Kudelia as a good one. For fuck's sake anon, go get that brain tumor of yours checked asap, we'll get less shitty threads then.
>>
>>14128324
>teenage girls
>needing a reason to fall in love with boys
That aside, he has a giant robot that can fly.
He also saved her by killing a fucking dragon.
And he's ripped.

Any one of those gets the panties moist, but put all three of them together?
>>
>>14127776
Sho Tachibana
>>
>>14128484
>He also saved her by killing a fucking dragon.
and then she bitched at him.
>>
>>14127950
>Chara from ZZ Gundam
Fucking this.
>>
>>14127842
>Nina Purpleton is a person who should be normal enough for her own universe, yet somehow fails to navigate it for no discernible reason.

Not true, all shows back then had retarded characters making retarded decisions that would make no sense yet the world seems absolutely fine with it. Case in point LOGH where literally 90% of all admirals could be replaced by George W. Bush Jr and would produce better results.

Writing back then didn't really put priority on having a character make any sense. Authors just kinda did what they wanted to progress the story how they wanted without thinking of consistency. Absolutely no one, not even Tomino /m/'s idol bothered to simulate their character's actions in their mind and think "Does this make sense realistically? Would I actually do that? Would anyone I know actually do that?" let alone trying to act out a character and bring it to life. It was just "there needs to be drama here, for the sake of drama so I can get across how shitty war is or how corrupt these big wigs are or how people make stupid decisions in war".

I mean fuck you're talking about the same series where GATO the guy hailed by all Gundam games as DA BEST NOT NEWTYPE PILOT literally gets 30% of his Gelgoog blown off within 20 seconds of the god damn first episode. To 3 stray volleys of suppression fire OFF SCREEN.

Name a SINGLE main villain in the history of Gundam that manages to fail that hard. It's IMPOSSIBLE. Yet he's the Nightmare of Solomon? Fucking Uma Lightning as a child would rape him blindfolded with a Zaku 1.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.