[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal Sentai Zyuohger – 08

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 22

http://over-ti.me/releases/animal-sentai-zyuohger-08/
>>
File: Holy shit.webm (2MB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Holy shit.webm
2MB, 848x480px
Holy shit!
>>
Shark continues to be the best girl.
>>
How many episodes till Lion being loud is relevant again?
>>
>>14080742
When it comes to annoying Sela, it'll always relevant.
>>
>Leo yells at the end
>Sela keels over and flops like a fish

Had a good laugh at that.
>>
>>14080765
Hope we get a WebM of it.
>>
What a fun episode.
>>
There's no doubt that Yellow is the best.
>>
I'm having way too much fun with this cast. Even Tusk is starting to not suck as much.
>>
HOMO

KAKUSEI
>>
for a moment I thought Sela wore her helmet, turns out it's a shark-themed bike helmet

>>14080765
the funny thing is that she was already showing that when Leo was talking even earlier

it's the little things~
>>
BRIGHT HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE Except this episode is actually good
>>
God fucking damn it. This show's dumb humour gets to me. I love it.

>>14080765
They've made sure to have Sela react to Leo's talking/shouting even in suit throughout the show so far. It's nice seeing them actually keep it up and not just forget about it after it was introduced.
>>
Elephant tusks!
>>
>>14081051
For some reason her helmet is making me think of Vul Shark.
>>
>>14081086
I imagine it was probably an intentional reference
>>
>>14081086
It's even a white scarf....
>>
Okay so Leo talks really loudly
Sela's has super hearing
What does Amu have? The ability to fuck it up?
>>
>>14081109
super taste
>>
>>14081109
Deadly pussy.
>>
>>14081114
>>14081119

super tasty pussy
>>
>Leo once again confirmed to be best one-on-one fighter on the team
He better get a second mode like Red got
>>
>>14081197
That's Takeuchi for you. Next year's red better be a menlet. It'll hopefully increase the odds of him being the lead suit actor. It's not that I have a problem with Asai, but Takeuchi deserves it.
>>
>>14081276

Man GoseiRed's fights were dope
>>
Leo is what I expected Nagi to be, and it turned out to be the blandest Ninninger there was. Glad to see Leo hamming it up, he's up there.

Is this Shi Ho/Tomoko from Kamen Rider Fourze?
>>
Acts with consequences? Why am I surprised? Why don't I expect more of this in Super Sentai?
>>
Oh fuck, that smug face.
>>
Sela a qt (is this her face?).
>>
>>14081119
>>14081154
Basically a G-rated version of Kekko Kamen.

>>14081086
Like he said once: VULCAN EAR (which certainly backfires here)!
>>
File: Cute shark can't see.webm (3MB, 636x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cute shark can't see.webm
3MB, 636x360px
>>
>>14081950
>sound proofing
>can still hear someone talking normally
Oh sentai
>>
>>14081958
>Implying it wasn't through animal telepathy.
>>
>>14081900
>Is this Shi Ho/Tomoko from Kamen Rider Fourze?

Ye
>>
Sela a qt part II.

I like that it was somewhat realistic, the guy didn't make it, but he's been given a chance to try again, instead of "YATTA! I MADE IT!"

Fuck, why do I love Zyuohger so much? It has no right to be this good. Eight episodes so far, and each episode is so fucking good.

This didn't happen since Kyoryuger, although we all know how shit it became with the red cocksucking. So far, Zyuohger is delivering beautifully.
>>
Sela a qt PART III.
>>
>>14081979
Zyuohger still kinda rolls like a generic Sentai though, it lacks some kind of stand-out quality (besides just being, you know, good). Tokkyuger had it, Ninnin was just bland as fuck.
>>
>>14081979
I'm more surprised by how trash the toys are, yet how much the show sold me on them to the point I'm pre-ordering the new cubes.
>>
>>14081987
It is generic, yet it's so fucking good, and it baffles me.
>>
>>14081987
So, it's the second coming of Gingaman? If so, then I'm fine with this. Besides, promising head writers do tend to start on shows that play it safe (if they're not bungled, that is).
>>
>>14080987
>Can I touch?
>you really are a lion...

LEWDEST SENTAI
>>
File: 1421121729397.jpg (174KB, 500x609px) Image search: [Google]
1421121729397.jpg
174KB, 500x609px
BWANANA ARMS! Knight of Spear!
>>
>>14082158
CUBE WRONG THREAD
>>
>>14081991
Minipla first wave was pretty decent, I'm hoping it manages to make Wild ZyuohKing look good.
>>
File: 1457953077260.jpg (193KB, 1434x810px) Image search: [Google]
1457953077260.jpg
193KB, 1434x810px
>>14082158
>>
>>14081987

That's totally okay. I'd rather something generic that's still fun and enjoyable than something experimental that's boring and shit.
>>
Was it me or did the MOTWs VA sound like Viral from Gurren Lagann?

>>14081900
>Is this Shi Ho/Tomoko from Kamen Rider Fourze?
I presume the black eye makeup was an intentional reference
>>
>>14083216
It could be because it's the same guy
>>
>>14083240
Fun Fact: He also voiced Link (Adult and Fierce Deity) in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, furthering the Video Game motif.
>>
>>14081900
>blandest Ninninger there was.
Not really. I know this may sound weird but Fuuka was also a Ninninger. Technically at least.
>>
>>14083353
Uh huh, cool trivia.
He voiced so many things you couldn't be stretching it any further.
He's voicing some kaijin like every goddamn year.
Fuck off, secondary.
>>
>>14081950
... How did she get the helmet on underneath the scarf?
>>
>>14083456
BUt she wasn't bland
>>
He used his Batsu voice, cool.
>>
File: powerfulrangers.gif (266KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
powerfulrangers.gif
266KB, 200x183px
>>14083468
I didn't mean to imply that it was intentional,
I just thought it was a fun coincidence (and I probably could've worded that last line better, but I didn't care)
>>
>>14083216
>he doesn't know Noboyuki Hiyama
>>
>>14083471
That's the joke.
>>
>oi ningen!

this made me laugh
>>
i usually dont notice the choreography of fights but leo's handstand dodge and him diving into the crowd of moebas got me pumped. This episode was way too fun
>>
>>14085246
The fight choreography in this series has been great so far. You really get a sense of their animal HONNO in the moves.
>>
if i have one complain about this show before watching this episode is that the city looks way too open and foresty, i know its animals and shit but i really the more urban scenarios
>>
>>14083216

>on /m/
>not knowing about Nobuyuki Hiyama

Dude. Not okay.
>>
Anyone know what that horn tune is called that Yabiker played in this episode? That made everyone go crazy?

The pararira stuff, that overtime changed into Bwananana, how do you even write this as a sound effect.
>>
>>14082152
Wait until he finds out about spiked lion dicks.
>>
>>14086938
Dammit, Leo. First you get the guy's hand bloodied raw, now he's gonna go to prison for Bestiality. Some hero you are.
>>
>>14087904
>bestiality
>illegal in japan
>>
>>14083482
Just because you want to fuck her doesnt mean she's a good character, it just means you have shit taste in women.

I'd do nao but nanami was still bland as fuck. Same as amy or yoko.
>>
i REALLY REALLY REALLY should stop waiting for Ghost to get subbed before watching this.
its been like 2 days
>>
>>14089335
I didn't say she was character. Just that she wasn't bland, which she wasn't.
>>
>>14090352
> Just that she wasn't bland, which she wasn't.
>her last focus episode, in the 20s has her literally doing nothing
>Her only role in the show was being a nag to Takaharu's antics
>doesnt even get cool fighting moments

She was a supporting character that had a ranger suit for some reason, even Tsumugi and Yoshitaka have better development, by far the blandest sentai ranger in modern sentai. Her having a vagina is the only reason people like her more than Souji and Hikari.
>>
>>14090992
>doing nothing = bland
Whatever you say anon. And Hikari wasn't bland either.
>>
>>14091004
>doing nothing = bland
It certainly doesnt help the case. Not that she had much to work with. The very fact that they had to make up that she a ditz in Yoshitaka's speech near the end pretty much shows it.

>And Hikari wasn't bland either.
Agree, but /ssg/ considered him to be so because he wasnt yet another a retarded goofball.
>>
Sela is a goddamn qt , i know everybody has said it but goddamn Sela is super cute without being ON YOUR FACE cute like white.
>>
>sharkfu actress can't swim
>>
I like that they're actually using the animal masks on a semi-regular basis, rather than just pretending that they're humans with tails all the time. I was kinda worried they'd forget about that after a while.
>>
File: gouraigan ep 2.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
gouraigan ep 2.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>14094633

Makes me very happy, since it's striking about the same balance as Gouraigan, suit actors getting to do more than just fight is great.
>>
>>14094633
fucking Leono needs a younger mask, he looks like a 60 year old wise as fuck warrior instead of the jumping fun lion he is.
>>14080721
>>
So, if the Continues are made from Genis' cells, that probably means he can grow large all on his own, right?

I can't wait to see how fucking OP this guy is once he steps on the battlefield himself. They're really hyping up how allegedly powerful he is.
>>
>>14094847
yeah they need to give him a younger looking lion
>>
I don't know why everyone gives Tusk's actor shit for being bad when Sela's actor is just as bad.
>>
>>14101026
Don't you talk shit about Shark
>>
>>14101026
what the fuck nigga
>>
>>14101060
>>14101177
Its true. Her range is flat and her acting seems just as forced as Tusk's.
>>
>>14101026
Sela's actress has a vagina.
>>
>>14101026
>>14101460
When both improve by/after the midway point, none of this will matter anymore.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.