[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with mecha and love triangles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: cuck-uraki.jpg (48KB, 317x450px) Image search: [Google]
cuck-uraki.jpg
48KB, 317x450px
What is it with mecha and love triangles?
>>
Lobve triangles are common in all genres and mediums of fiction, dude.
>>
It's an easy way to have drama.
>>
why is it called a love triangle when its usually Y shaped
>>
>>14076661
>implying Kou didn't want that GAAAAAATOOOOOOO dick
>>
>>14076649
Love blooms, even on a battlefield.
>>
>>14076661
you mean a chevron, not a Y
>>
Does that one even count? The connection between Nina and Gato was just fabricated all of a sudden at the end because somebody thought that a colony falling towards the Earth didn't cause enough tension between the protagonist and his rival.
>>
>>14076649
Because love triangles aren't even unique to mecha? Is mecha the only types of fiction you know of?
>>
>>14076683
This. If they so desperately need a reason for Kou to get stalled, just have one of Gato's underling do some suicide run against him. Zeeks love their suicide runs anyway. Would have been more consistent than whatever bullshit that we got.
>>
I like how most people forget about Kou's one night stand with that guy with no arm. Never have I seen the choice of BGM effect a scene so strongly.
>>
Japanese attempt at """ drama """
>>
>>14076666
>>14076661
It's called V shaped
>>
File: 1443230121187.jpg (2MB, 1652x4222px) Image search: [Google]
1443230121187.jpg
2MB, 1652x4222px
>>14076950
Yeah but that level of homoeroticism is normal in /m/ shows
>>
>>14076950
Kelly is a girl's name.
>>
>>14076950
It was more important than a one night stand
>>
>>14076649
Because MEN OF DESTINY
>>
Kawamori was involved
>>
>>14078160
It's more of Imanishi's fault, if anything. Between this and Shining Heresy, the guy gets off on couples that don't get together.
>>
I like harems in mecha. I just want them to actually end as harems, not fucking worst girl winning.
>>
>>14078264
You'd love Isekai no Monogatari and Dual! then, since they're both from the Tenchi-verse.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.