[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Blex surviving had hurt A.E.U.G in the long run?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Blex_0087.gif (19KB, 300x361px) Image search: [Google]
Blex_0087.gif
19KB, 300x361px
Had Blex not been murdered by Jamitovs goons, and Blex been able to deliver his speech at Dakar, would it have had a weaker impact on the public than Chars speech later on?
>>
>>14074372
Did Char's speech have any impact on the public at all though? I don't recall anything being shown, and it was only mentioned once or twice after it in Zeta.
>>
>>14074377
I believe it was enough to push the Federal Forces to stop backing the Titans publicly, and forced the Titans to pull most of it's resources into the space campaign rather than the Earth campaign.
>>
>>14074372
There's a chance nothing would have happened, or the Federation only cutting their backing instead of stopping it.
>>
If the Titans still attacked, I believe the result would've been roughly the same. Both Blex and Char felt the same way about earth and humanity. Char being Quattro was more of a shock, but did not by itself change the face of the war.

Blex's infleunce would've kept the AEUG in better shape if he survived into ZZ however. By ZZ, the federation just started handing territory over to Haman to appease her. Blex would've taken a harder line stance against that and called out the Federation corruption sooner, I believe, perhaps preventing the Dublin Colony drop and ending the campaign in ZZ a tad sooner. Perhaps he might've even kept Char around, but it's hard to say.
>>
>>14074388
The importance of Char's speech though wasn't its content though but that the Titans attacked and tried to stop it with no regard to the safety of the city. What counted was the Titan's exposure as dangerous tyrants, not Char rambling a bunch of pseudo religious shit about souls and gravity to fucking politicians.
>>
>>14074417
The only faction that can stop the Dublin Colony Drop are the Titans in Gihren's Greed.

Paptimus deploys with the colony laser and blasts it to hell.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.