[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SDGN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: x_month01_big.jpg (684KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x_month01_big.jpg
684KB, 1920x1080px
How exactly does one register an account for SDGN? I've tried entering random phone #s on the site, but it's quite time consuming.

Is there an english or international version coming soon?

Also SD thread for anyone who cares
>>
SDGN is dying anyways, its apparently a flop
>>
>>14076163
maybe if they didn't kill nearly the entire playerbase of SDGO it wouldn't have been a flop.
>>
>>14076163
Even after PVP? I haven't played in a few weeks. Got really bored.
>>
>>14076163
That's a shame

It's too bad there isn't any Gundam MMO left in the west.
>>
>>14074092
Go to one of those sites that sell accounts. Buy one, sign up using those credentials on the sdgne site. There are quite a few tutorials on how to do it. I think it's a waste because the game sucks compared to sdgo.
>>
Theyve just introduced loadouts and gave quests to get a free Virtue and a free Kyrios.

The loadouts system so far is grindy mess to get going and only a handful of suits got a single extra weapon so its nothing to write home about for now.

Ive been playing since it came out via our friendly chinese ally but the last few days I have been barely logging in to get the daily rewards.
>>
>>14081507
so how does the loadout system work, you still have 3 weapons but you can swap out weapons for another?
>>
>>14085108
It works off a cost system. Each weapon has a certain cost and the total can't exceed 100.

Some units like rx78-2 gets a ton but a lot get none. You also need cards that correspond to the rank and type of the unit to unlock weapons.
>>
>>14085744
that sounds good but the way it's implemented is shit, just unlock the weapons by playing with the unit a bit instead of grinding for cards.
>>
Is it difficult to set up this game?
>>
Cancelling SDGO was a mistake
>>
>>14088134
OGPlanet was a mistake
>>
>>14088134
The mistake was replacing it with a pos substitute.
>>
>>14088220

This thread was a mistake
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.