[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Chars Neo Zeon not just drop Luna II in CCA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Luna_2.jpg (23KB, 300x221px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_2.jpg
23KB, 300x221px
Amuro/Char bromance aside, what possible reason would Neo Zeon have to recapture Axis to serve as the means to cause Chars nuclear winter on Earth instead of just using the facility they had already managed to capture with the dummy fleet tactic, and already packed up with nuclear warheads and was far closer to Earth than Axis was?
>>
>>14071973
Axis had working propulsors installed.
>>
>>14071973
You mean fifth luna? Didn't they drop it on Tibet?
>>
>>14072013
Probably means Luna 2. And as for why not, this >>14071987 is the most likely answer.
>>
>>14072013
I know they dropped 5th onto Lahasa, I was talking about Luna II, the area where the Neo Zeon fleet disarmament was supposed to take place. They used the incident to basically loot the facility of it's nukes and pack them into Axis to ensure a nuclear winter would actually work that time, unlike Fifth Luna.
>>
>>14071973
Better question is why not just lob nukes at Earth with a mass driver? Outside of Londo Bell, there really was no real threat to Neo Zeon's efforts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkEUnS0ScfQ
>>
>>14072054
takes too long, and they don't have access to that many nuclear weapons to begin with

EFF would have enough time to intercept the nukes en route to earth as well as deploy a fleet to just bombard the mass driver and knock it out of action
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.