[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did she love Kircheis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: annehrohs.jpg (75KB, 518x388px) Image search: [Google]
annehrohs.jpg
75KB, 518x388px
Did she love Kircheis?
>>
>>14069368
it is pretty heavily implied that they loved each other and kircheis wanted to marry her or otherwise get with her after reinhard was kaiser., which partly explains why she stopped talking to reinhard for like 4 years after he died
>>
>>14069368

>Used harem goods

Kircheis was too pure for her
>>
>>14069368
Am I the only one who would want to see an alt series where Reinhart gets killed/knocked into a coma and Kircheis takes up the reins from there?
>>
>>14069582
It'd be interesting to see history taking a different path, yes.
What about a history where Yang did decide to become a dictator? Where Yang survived?

It's pretty interesting stuff, and I think the show being told somewhat in the form of a dramatized history documentary makes it so much easier to speculate "What if?", much like with real alt history.
>>
>>14069607
>>14069582

Or what about Yang saying "yes", to Lohengram's offer of being his admiral. It would be cool to see how that would've turned out. Or another one where Julian decides to become the ultimate ruler of the galaxy, putting both the empire and FPA under his rule.

Also why couldn't Yang not just get a cybernetic limb like that guy in episode one or Oberstein?
>>
>>14069731
>cybernetic limb
For what?
He was shot in a major artery, he bled out nigh instantly
>>
>>14069731
You mean his leg? The shot went through his femoral artery, he died from severe blood loss much like Kircheis did.
>>
>>14069760
>>14069764

I haven't seen the episode in almost 3 or so years so I'm just going through the series again because of the novel being released. Thanks for clearing it up.
>>
>>14069731
>Julian decides to become the ultimate ruler of the galaxy, putting both the empire and FPA under his rule
How would he do that?
He clearly doesn't have the talent and/or opportunity to pull that off.
>>
>>>14069582
>What about a history where Yang did decide to become a dictator?
He'd be Cincinnatus
Beat the empire, reform the government, get the hell out of there. He honestly should have done it. It's the one thing where Yang's stubbornness really got the better of him.
>>
>>14069543
If we're being honest, Kircheis was too pure for existence. He was a saint.
>>
>>14070413
>get the hell out of there
We all know that if Yang DID take power, reality would force him to STAY in the job forever, quite simply because he's one of the few people with both the ability to do it properly, and as well the chance to do so.
Of course, he'd hate it every single step of the way, and he's probably be foreveralone for some reason or another.

I mean, did he ever get to fuck his wife even once?
>>
>>14069543

Like Reinhard didn't break him in at some point.
>>
>>14070430
>Honey, what is that?
>That's officer Tyronne Yang.
>I know who this is, what is he doing in our bed?
>>
>>14070430
They were married for like six months and a decent chunk of that was under semi-house arrest, so I would hope so
>>
>>14070430
Why wouldn't he have fucked his wife? Just because Reinhart got laid and the show broadcast it in blinking lights doesn't mean everyone needed that treatment.
>>
Yang ends up dying due to death by sandwich because Greenhill wasn't there to give him coffee.

How differently do things play out?
>>
>>14069368
No but he certainly wanted to get all up in there
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.