[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[/m/subs] Super Robot Mach Baron Episode 1 + Raw batch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Because it's that time of year (and April 1st in the true timezone), it's time for the annual stupid one-off project.
So there's 2 things for you here, the first episode of Mach Baron subbed for a taste of its weirdness, and raws of the whole series for the nutters who want more.

Links on the blog.
https://msubsreleases.wordpress.com/2016/04/01/mach-baron-01-mach-baron-full-series-raws/
>>
>>14067277
neat
>>
>>14067277
Damn, I can't even find raws for this, thanks SS!
>>
Thanks a bunch for all this, Starseeker. While I imagine that Luurah or Nanto might pick up the show at some point (because lord knows they certainly would), the raws are at least taken care of.
>(and the sibling series to the more well-known Red Baron, which we should also get ripped at some point in the next few months).
This though I'm most certainly looking forward to.
>>
>>14067323
The ISOs were on ADC, but there weren't any encoded versions around. Hence the extra work to encode it all up for you lot.
>>
>>14067277
Well, fuck. I'm still 3 episodes way from finishing Red Baron, so I guess I better get on that before I see this.
>>
He looks like he has a smug grin.
>>
Damn I dowloaded the first episode of the anime like a week ago.
Nice to see we'll get more raws.
>>
>>14068811
アニメじゃない!

I mean, this is the toku. I dunno where to get anime Red Baron raws either.
>>
>>14068894
>and the sibling series to the more well-known Red Baron, which we should also get ripped at some point in the next few months
SOON™
>>
>>14068899
Main thing will be dealing with the script OCR, volunteers welcome. Also found 4chan's April Fools joke...
>>
>>14068899
She was talking about the toku version of Red Baron, I think. Also, is it just me or does this place just got weird-looking?

>>14068894
I think Silver Castle Subs could track them down, since they're doing 90s shows. Most likely VHS or laserdisc, but better than nothing.
>>
>>14068908
Oh shit I didn't realize there were 2 toku versions.
>>
This is pretty great. Thanks a lot, especially for the raws - after a first episode like that, I have to try and watch the whole show.
>>
>>14068920
Well, here's the deal, to clear it all up: the first series is Red Baron, which was later followed by its spiritual sequels Mach Baron and Ganbaron (which looked almost nothing like the prior two and was more akin to a Japanese Superman). Then in the 90s came the anime version of Red Baron, which was more tournament-oriented and coincidentally aired around the same time as G Gundam.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-07-19-23h52m24s309.png (296KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-07-19-23h52m24s309.png
296KB, 720x480px
He may be a Doctor Hell knockoff, but just look at that hair.
>>
>>14067277
Thanks. I got zero expectations for this, but I'll watch it all the same.
>>
>>14070622
I find it funny that the same actor also played the mad scientist villain in the preceding series.
>>
Dat fucking American Football player spymaster
>>
This one has a lot of high quality bullying.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.