[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Garo Thread: Figure When? Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 86

>Download Links
http://pastebin.com/h0SVJt3n
>Figuarts/Makai Kadou + HnK Boxset Links
http://pastebin.com/mMCi7edn
>Watch order for series
http://pastebin.com/EvWdH89c
>Garo: Divine Flame PVs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDkHoSAcvpU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U41wdlnveRQ
>Biku Movie Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBk1TcXY2JI

New series Makai Retsuden starts April 8th
>>
Was almost tempted to use this as the thread picture honestly
>>
File: 1459438080150 (1).jpg (151KB, 664x960px) Image search: [Google]
1459438080150 (1).jpg
151KB, 664x960px
>>14067047
Probably shouldn't forget my picture next time
>>
Continuing the discussion from last thread, what do people think of the newer Gaia? I find it really interesting that its actually changed over time, that privilege is usually only extended to Garo.

Also, GAIA HAS A MADOU HORSE MY HYPE BONER IS GOING THROUGH THE STRATOSPHERE
>>
>>14067039
>Not "It's Finally Over Edition

Missed opportunity desu senpai
>>
Do we know ANYTHING about Retsuden? It starts in a week and we don't have a trailer, don't know whose in it, nothing.
>>
>>14067118

It looks like the helmet is a little bulkier and his pauldrons have changed on top of replacing the cape with a scarf. He's got this weird wing thing on his right shoulder there.
>>
http://www.taghobby.com/1-0/1-4/%E9%AD%82%E5%95%86%E5%BA%97-2016%E5%B9%B44%E6%9C%881%E6%97%A5%E8%B5%B7%E6%8E%A5%E5%8F%97%E8%A8%82%E8%B3%BC%EF%BC%8C2016%E5%B9%B410%E6%9C%88%E6%B4%BE%E8%B2%A8-pvc-figure-figuarts-zero-series%E3%80%8A/
>>
>>14067232
>Wanting GnT in the OP when glorious Gaia has returned
>>
>>14067312
For what purpose
It's for hotglue isn't it
>>
>>14067312
>Not Gaia
>Not even Raikou
>FUCKING SEIMEI

Are you kidding me. And she's not even in her good costume anyways.
>>
So, the worst is over, right? Garo can't possibly get any worse than GnT, right?
>>
>>14067441
Are you aware of Murphy's Laws, anon?
>>
>>14067312

I can't wait to glue the shit out of this
>>
>>14067262
Retsuden would suffer from spoilers a lot more than a normal production. It would be best if we don't know anything before every episode.
>>
>>14067118

It's evolved to fit Fonz more. He's also apparently leveled up enough to get his own fucking horse too.

Fonz too, has grown to be a stronger knight (I hope).
>>
>>14067262
Eat up whatever they are trying to feed you.
>>
File: ggge.jpg (185KB, 655x810px) Image search: [Google]
ggge.jpg
185KB, 655x810px
>>
>>14068511
Nice
>>
Where's the Hero of Time when you need him?
>>
Maki Retsuden Teaser with Gonza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QllM6qyN4J4
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNgT8eH85qw&feature=youtu.be
We're so close
>>
>>14068763
Tokusatsu Network have put up a subbed version of the trailer
>>
>>14068772
So....

Link it?
>>
>>14068774

>>14068764
>>
>>14068511

>this
>still no Gaia
>STILL NO FUCKING DAN

I like Garo Jin and all, but fuck.
>>
>>14068886
Its not like we have any shortage of Garo figuarts either
>Garo
>Renewal Garo soon
>Leon Ver
>Lost Shine
>Gold Lost Shine
and now this, could another Knight get some love in Figuart department?
>>
File: Ce9q4DnUsAAfVST.jpg (52KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Ce9q4DnUsAAfVST.jpg
52KB, 600x450px
>>
>>14068511

Goddamn but where and when the fuck is Zero re-release/renewal or Gaia?

Or SHF Kiba for fuck's sakes?
>>
>>14069412
I'd say we need a better Kouga before a new Zero.
>>
>>
File: garo-flower-25-armor.jpg (206KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
garo-flower-25-armor.jpg
206KB, 840x473px
>>14070095
If this is real, it's even more disappointing than just retreading Raiga's powerup.
>>
>>14070095
This works surprisingly well with the circular thumbnails.
>>
So, what's the opinion on Goldstorm Shou? I heard The One who Shines in the Darkness was a bit hated on /m/ but I really liked it. Is it a proper sequel?
>>
File: Ryuga fighting Zynga.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuga fighting Zynga.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>14070156
Goldstorm is extremely polarizing, a lot of people like myself liked it, but a lot of people hated it. Main problems are Ryuga and Rian lacking personality and the secondary Knight jobbing hard whenever he is on screen, but otherwise a pretty solid season
>>
>>14070156
If you liked TOWSITD you'll hate Goldstorm.
>>
File: garo-gs-transform-06-nosound.webm (3MB, 676x468px) Image search: [Google]
garo-gs-transform-06-nosound.webm
3MB, 676x468px
>>14070156
>Is it a proper sequel?
Not even slightly. It's pretty disconnected from the Volcity stuff and the only returning characters don't quite feel like the same people, even accounting for the years in-between. Except in the movie. Although I liked watching the fight scenes, at least.
>>
File: Garo Shou.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Garo Shou.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>14070171
Forgot to add, the movie is fucking great and doesn't have the issues that hold back the tv series of Goldstorm
>>
>>14070156
/m/ hates all seasons that aren't the first season and Makai Senki so that isn't really a good value measure
>>
File: garo-flame-zoro-horse.jpg (116KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
garo-flame-zoro-horse.jpg
116KB, 848x477px
>>14070221
I don't see hate for Honoo no Kokuin nearly as often as Yamitera or even Makai no Hana.
>>
>>14070235
You'd be surprised at the amount of people who hate it for being an anime
>>
Well that was mediocre as shit, recycling the wings from the original was pretty underwhelming, and what the fuck is even the point of having Raikou go Lost Soul if it doesn't slow him down for even a second?

The wings don't even look as good as the first season wings. At least it was animated well

On one last note, WHY THE FUCK DID THEY MOURN DOUMAN HE WAS AN EVIL EDGY FUCK WHO COULD SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HOW MUCH DARKNESS GIVES HIM A MASSIVE ERECTION

okay now I'm done
>>
>>14070276
Let's be honest, the TV will never get enough of a budget to do something in a different time period.

>>14070235
>not liking Hana
Great episodic stories and wonderful characters.
>>
>>14070102
Raiga need help from bracelet to achieve that form or free from lost soul. Raikou literally unaffected by lost soul.
>>
I apologize for calling you Makai Jesus Raiga, Raikou is waaaaaaaaaay more of a sue than you
>>
I still haven't decided if YamiTera or GnT is the worst Garo so far. Both are awful.

It might be GnT, since it's awful -and- boring. YamiTera was at least "so bad it's entertaining."
>>
>>14070570
Yamitera has some good moments and fights atleast, GnT has almost nothing of value aside from one Armour design
>>
>>14070570
The baffling thing is that despite having two divisive writers on board, none of their quirks show through, so this is telling how much the production side of things messed it up.
>>
>>14070551
one hit kill horror is just not without reason.
>>
>>14070495
>Great episodic stories and wonderful characters.
And awful tory. Besides, there were lame standalone episodes, and specially lame horrors, too. They also tried to shove in literally whos as characters one should care about and included them prominently in final group shots and the like. It's extremely far rom a flawless season.
>>
>>14070570
I disagree GnT was better imo
>>
>>14070585
Its not flawless by any means, but I wouldn't call the story awful, just underdeveloped
>>
>>14070576
Is that good yami tera is the only dropped garo so far
>>
>>14070591
More like it isn't awful, it simply isn't there.
>>
>>14070594
Yeah, thats fair
>>
File: garo-flower-17-rei-birthday.jpg (88KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
garo-flower-17-rei-birthday.jpg
88KB, 848x477px
>>14070495
For me the most that Flower's characters managed to do was remind me how much I liked the original cast better. Which isn't all that bad, but way below "wonderful:.
>>
Something make raikou is the true special and make GnT special
1. evolved armor never he revert to original armor after evolution
2. immune to lost soul
Even raiga is saved by bracelet to break free and gain control
>>
I really enjoyed this final episode. I read some people think it was lame that they went with Tsubasabito. But I felt like they handled it well, and it's a known fact that it's a transformation that has ocurred several times in GARO history. Too bad the series as a whole can't back up such a nice final episode. I think an extra episode is guaranteed to come with Box 2 of the series, seeing how not even Yorinobu appeared in this episode.
>>
File: garo-gs-armor.jpg (414KB, 847x960px) Image search: [Google]
garo-gs-armor.jpg
414KB, 847x960px
>>14070614
>evolved armor never he revert to original armor after evolution
But that's not special.
>>
>>14070683
A known fact from where? A data book or something?
>>
File: 1458854204771.png (58KB, 381x332px) Image search: [Google]
1458854204771.png
58KB, 381x332px
>mfw Yorinobu didn't even get a fucking armor
>>
>>14070768
Yes. In Hagane no Houkou it's said that the when the first Garo appeared to defeat a Horror as the first true Makai Knight, he was in Tsubasabito form.
>>
File: 61wqv-RSadL.jpg (96KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
61wqv-RSadL.jpg
96KB, 500x493px
At least the delayed OST have a cool cover.
>>
There were some good shots though if you looked for them.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>>14070790
Can't decide which one I like more
>>
I must be the only one who liked Guren No Tsuki.The only problem I had with the ending was that Michinaga got away with everything.
>>
>>14070785
Apart from Hagane no houkou and their apendixes, is any of the other novels and databooks translated to English?
>>
>>14070849
If you like it thats fair enough, opinions and all that. I just have to ask, what exactly did you like about it?
>>
Man, did MAPPA get the A team in to work on this episode or what? Did production on Divine Flame finish and they finally got to allocate some budget and talent to GnT?
Because a lot of the scenes and shots in this episode looked incredibly good, bordering on amazing. It was almost like a different show (though some of the QUALITY shots reminded me it was still GnT).
It's disappointing the whole show didn't look this good, though I can understand why it didn't.

A reasonably nice and enjoyable ending to a bad show. Though of all the Garo's I've seen, this franchise has always managed to do top tier finale episodes.

Needless to say, in terms of anime, I look forward to Divine Flame even more now.
>>
>>14070687
But he revert again to original gold after revert back to non armor.
>>
>>14070849
I'd say that an hypotetical extra episode for the home release could focus on Yorinobu dealing with Michinaga, as the two were strangely absent from this episode.
>>
>>14070864
Let's say they preserve everything for the final episode, and have every single one of their people working on Bahamut.
>>
>>14070866
Are you one of those guys who think that Garo On is the same as Lost Shine Garo?
>>
>>14070849
I had a lot of problems with the actual ending. What was the point of the information lady, in the end? Just to give information? Or the girl with the freckles Raikou's brother (Yorinobu?) tried to romance? They were both in the ED but didn't really play too large of a role in the show, outside of their own episodes.
And then Michinaga and the Light Palace in general - there was no resolution to any of that at all and it seemed like his character could have been completely absent from the show and it wouldn't have been different at all.
Loose ends galore, really, which makes me worry they'll do a sequel for it. If they do, hopefully just a movie.
>>
>>14070855
I liked the characters and the setting.
>>
>>14070880
Not garo fucking on what the fuck is this shity name. it is the shogun garo. garo lost shine has never been proven be eternal or removing original. shogun garo sees as removing the original gold garo from GnT series.
>>
>>14070890
I am struggling to understand what it is you're trying to say, please look through your posts more before you post them
>>
>>14070895
I think he's the same ESL guy we've had for a while that hates incoherently on HnK
>>
>>14070902
Oh right, the one that never shuts the fuck up about sales
>>
Well now that GnT is over, we have a bunch of much more promising looking stuff to look forward to. Retsuden starting next week, Divine Flame and Zero: Dragon Blood in the winter
>>
>>14070864
That's because the last four episodes were subcontrated out, so they could rush it a little less. Almost every animator that they had been using as animation directors for other MAPPA episodes got to do key animation for this one.
In term of credit "cleaniness" this one had only 4 animation directors, versus 8 on the last episode of HnK, and less key animators.
That said the animation directors and key animators that worked on the last episode of HnK were just better/more famous.
>>
>>14070902
>>14070907
>rajesh
I see you guys are those people that use indian english to judge people grammar. Go away rajesh! oh well i'm done this is stupid.
>>
Am I the only one hearing "dangerous power" instead of "teach us power"?
>>
File: 1459528864799.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459528864799.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
m u h
>>
So if a Knight becomes a Lost Soul Beast and manages to overcome it once, they can control it any other time they turn into one?
>>
>>14071118
Now that I think about it, Raikou is the only one that has gone Lost Soul Beast twice.
>>
>>14071118
Only raikou because he can do that without anybody help or items
>>
>>14071118
bonus for makai jesus and related
>>
>>14071131
makai jesus need magic bracelet not pure the will power
>>
I always considered the bell as a mere trigger. At the end of the day, it was Raikou himself who snapped out of it and even got to fully control the Lost Soul power. The sound of the bell just made him think about the people dear to him and stuff.
>>
>>14071151
>Raikou
I mean Raiga.
>>
The only good thing I can say about this episode is that it was mostly well animated. Everything else was awful.

How can you do such a good job with one series and then just turn around and take a dump on another one.
>>
>>14071165

I maintain that the only good things that came out of GnT are the new Knight designs (even if one is basically Sword Dan) and the soundtrack. Everything else is pretty forgettable.

Pretty neat that we're apparently getting a Samurai Garo figure, but I just know it's going to be an exclusive and hard to get.
>>
>>14071155
I want the two of them to meet in a crossover. And live-action Raikou is just Raiga with contacts and a wig.
>>
>>14071151
The bracelett shone so bright it's literally more like a flash bomb than a bracelet and i doubt he can hear the little sounds that the bracelet made espescially at that far and under full posessed situation.
>>
>>14071175
At that far? The thing fell directly on him and then it shone brightly? When it was falling it started to shine just faintly, but I personally don't take that shine too literally. I think it symbolizes the feelings it was carrying toward Raiga in the right moment. The thing wasn't any sort of device in itself. It just held a special meaning for Raiga.
>>
>>14071199
>The thing fell directly on him and then it shone brightly?
Sorry, that second sentence wasn't a question.
>>
>>14071165
>How can you do such a good job with one series and then just turn around and take a dump on another one.

They rushed it.
>>
>>14071199
yes at that far and at complete posesed mind as seen in the series where he is completely covered by the horor struggling against lost soul effect and overpowered orfailed there.
You're in denial you dismissing a lot of facts. 1. it is special bracelet usually from high wizard clearly that is magic bracelet
2. why shone so brightly in the night after crashing, that's clearly because that's magic bracelet. normal bracelett won't shine at all furthermore in the night without lamps.
Remember unlike raikou, raiga has seen in full posesed state in his mind before he was saved by the bracelet. compared to raikou that never seen struggling or in fully posessed from to begin with and never need any interference from outside.
>>
Hagane no Houkou is pretty neat. It was surprising to find Raiga specifically namedropped in a story from 2007, though. Is the one with Barago reincarnating relevant to later TV stuff like that?
>>
>>14068763
Ah good, looks like he's done with pink films for the time being.
>>
File: ehhh.jpg (22KB, 301x335px) Image search: [Google]
ehhh.jpg
22KB, 301x335px
>>14071298
>Google pink films
>MFW
I-I thought he was pure
>>
>>14071310
>believing that anyone in the Japanese entertainment industry is "pure"
>>
>>14071310
Ooooh naughty naughty anon.

Sounds like you need a trip to the Ogenki Clinic.
>>
>>14071334
shit, he's really packing one down there
>>
>>14071199
The important fact was he was clearly shown overpowered by horor that depicted he was struggling and seen defeated by the scene he was finally covered by the horror until the bracelet takes effect or shining. i doubt under that fully posesed mind added he was under lost soul too that he can hear sound so faint from a normal and not noisy bracelet.
>>
>>14071276
>it is special bracelet usually from high wizard clearly that is magic bracelet
Dude. You're the one missing the facts. That thing is a charm Raiga used to hang on his clothes when he was a kid. The day he decided to start training under Rei, definitely aiming to become a Makai Knight, he encountered Akari and decided to give her that charm because she said she liked the sound. After Akari's death, Eiji kept the charm as a memento from her. After all those years, when they were dealing with Eiris's awakening, Mayuri got the charm from Eiji. And while Mayuri was trapped by Eiris, she accidentally dropped it on Raiga. It's never stated that it's some kind of magical artifact. Soul metal reacts to human feelings. The sound and the feelings carried by the charm made Raiga and the armor return to their original 'protector one' mindset. Plus, it isn't even a bracelet.
>>
So Raikou is stronger than Raiga?
>>
>>14071407
Canonically? No. Remember we were told that Raiga was the "strongest Garo in history." That would include Raikou and León.
>>
>>14071397
i might be missed something but all proof showed it is clearly magical because no bracelet can shine that bright. mostly the bracelet it self imbued by magic by that akari the wizard. Stop imaginining thing the fact show that impossible that's not magical. no brcaelet can shine like flash bomb
>>
>>14071413
no that's overwriten now because that statement completely false because clearly they didn't know there is makai kishi that immune to lost soul like raikou. so raikou clearly the strongest
>>
>>14071407
Yes by miles because raikou was immune to lost soul and has permanent evolved base armor.
>>
>>14071422
It's not overwritten until it is stated. The canon now states that Raiga is stronger that any Garo before him, this would include León and Raikou. We would have to wait until Raiga's movie to know is that will change.
>>
>>14071433
the statement contradict the fact because raikou clearly immune to lost soul. raiga is noob compared to raiga. The statement is not actually say raiga is the strongest garo he just said to be first one that can break lost soul heck raikou does much better and without any help.
>>
>>14071452
I meant raikou. The point is there is no statement raiga is the strongest just noobs are amazed because raiga can dispel lost soul curse withou unwear the armor forcefully.
>>
>>14071452
>>14071457
You are confusing two different things. Gonza was the one who stated that Raiga is the strongest Garo ever, His fucking job is studying them. Raikou beating of his Lost Soul has a first too, He is the first one we have ever seen going twice at it. Until we can see another Garo going twice at it, we can't use that as an measure of strength.
>>
>>14071470
Still the statement on makai hana has many contradiction one of them is they didn't know there is garo that can free from lost soul without help. there is no gonza too in GnT. Tell me in which episode did gonza said that because i see no reason he can say that because so far raiga has no evolved armor or just using the rusty mass created normal base armor or not the true form garo armor unlike raikou.
>>
>>14071495
The base Garo IS his true form, the same way it was for Kouga and Leon. Not every wielder transforms it into a different appearance
>>
>>14071513
But factually the base form are always weaker than the evolved form. in GnT its base clearly removed and upragaded, etc
>>
>>14071470
> a cleaning service employee studying about power level from his kitchen.
You must be joking.
So factually gonza statement is never matter at all because gonza just a senile oldman butler. in the end he can only see three generation of saejima at max neither he see garo fighting. How can such a noob statement that his job is as cleaning service know anything about martial art or power level. i doubt he often see horror let alone the boss of horror. Cleaning service employee's job to study cleaning not learning about garo, martial art magic or whatever. He mostly just said that to suck raiga's dick or simply flattering raiga as his employer
>>
ITT: People taking to seriously cosmetical details that even the creators don't care about.

Is it that hard to understand that "originally" the Garo armor wasn't mean to have a distinct from for any of its wielders? This is clear from the shot which shows a fuckton of past Garo title holders riding on Gouten when Kouga is about to kill Kiba. The first change in design was YamiTera's "Lost Shine," but then it was suposed to be just a cosmetic change, repesenting the exact same armor, just with a new design matching the renewed aesthetics of the show (think Endless Waltz suit design original concept). At some point, they decided that it was a good idea that when the armor recovered its shine it become the original design. The way it happens it's so odd, that I cannot help thinking it was kind of a symbolical choice midway through the production of the series. Later, in Honoo no Kokuin, they followed this path having a flawed version of the armor and then having it returning to its true form when León became a proper Garo. Then, Amemiya takes Ryuga and decides that he wants to use Takeya's redesign of YamiTera Garo as Ryuga's own particular form of the armor. The evolution isn't even explained or noted by the characters in the movie itself. It's just explained as "FEELINGS" in side material. This just tells you that the actual reason for the change is "because it looks cool." This is the path that was followed by Guren no Tsuki. You could say they've decided that it would be lame for all Garo title holders to look the same, or that they've deemed the original design outdated, but the clear truth is that the reason behind the different designs is principally cosmetical and shouldn't be taken so seriously as a meassure of the strength of the owner. This franchise is by itself as inconsistent with power levels as any other tokusatsu one, so there's no point in trying to figure out from the series who is stronger between one or another.
>>
>>14071650
except every significant change from the base is always stronger than normal garo. even the caped garo armor that has been used by kouga stronger than his mass created samefagging arrmor.
>>
By the way, it isn't just Gonza saying that he believes Raiga is the strongest. Raiga was always advertised as a knight "said to be the strongest amon all the Golden Knights in history" when they were promoting Makai no Hana. Besides, in the manga GARO THE BIBLE, is shown that the book so called "The Bible" is the fruit of Gonza's investigation of the history of Makai Knights, and that the stories in this book are the ones he told Raiga when he was a kid. So basically, Gonza is really knowledgeable in Makai Knight history, anyway.
>>
>>14071650
actually the reason raiga is accepted as strongest garo because he can control lost soul and use it as his ultimate armor not because the cleaning service gonza statement that barely go out and see a fight.
>>
>>14071695
Actually, Raiga was advertised as the strongest Garo since before Makai no Hana started airing. And he's still referred to as the strongest in every side material.
>>
>>14071685
>reading a book
> knowledgeable about power level
No. he just a cleaning service employee that barely know about anything except cleaning service and serving foods. That's a fact not some deluded theory that gonza is knowledgable when he barely able to fight and see horror.
>>
>>14071685
use your logic how can mass created garo armor can surpassed all garo in history that can wield lost soul and has an evolved armor. how can a mere one book record hundreds of garo warrior in the past. i don't read that but i bet you just over imagining about the book significancy and gonza capability as cleaning service.
>>
>>14071707
He wrote that book based on his investigation. You clearly haven't even read the manga. No JoJo pun intended.
>>
File: ezVKQ.png (198KB, 547x333px) Image search: [Google]
ezVKQ.png
198KB, 547x333px
>>14071707
>>14071618
>bashing on based Gonza
You are no ally of justice.
>>
>>14071724
yea right an investigation by senile oldman that spend most of his life near a toilet. know about the legacy of all hundredss of garo or thousands life before raiga. clearly stupid. he has no time more than an hour wielding a book to investigate he already full of cleaning a toilet and washing laundry.
>>
>>14071720
>mass created garo

What does that even mean? There's only one Garo armor, and originally, it was meant to look the same always throughout time aside from one-time transformations. They just came up with different designs in later series for cosmetical reasons and you take it like the ones who doned the original design, in a time where all Garo in history were suposed to look the same, are weaker than the ones with particular design. When it's just a later artistic choice. Do you even think León got weaker when he lost his own particular design?
>>
>>14071727
because it is very very stupid a senile oldman cleaning service employee can learn thousands year of garo history let alone comparing power level.
>>
Gonza's family has served the Golden Knights for generations, studying Makai-related history is part of the job.
>>
>>14071748
except know there is new evolved armor it's meant as the much stronger versio and factually that leon has used the caped armor garo and that one is stronger that mass created armor.
>>
>>14071748
Stop responding to him.
>>
>>14071751
What happened, did a janitor molest you in elementary school?

You're a fucking idiot. Do the world and this thread a favour and throw your computer into a river.
>>
>>14071763
gonza is fucking human at best he can only serve 3 generation and he live near kitchen and toilet not battlefield .
>>
Stupidity should be a bannable offense. Or at least, not starting sentences using capital letters. Do you think there's a way we can free this thread from this pair of trolls? Or is it just one trying to avoid being noticed by interchanging his usage of capital letters between posts?
>>
>>14071770
you have no brain you fucking idiot to think that cleaning service employee know about power level and investigating thousands of year garo history has said about your brain. i think being clear still not an effective move to an idiot like you. use your brain idiot.
>>
>>14071782
stupidity is that trying to troll people because you cannot even use even single cell in your brain, idiot
>>
File: 1418002851697.jpg (51KB, 854x534px) Image search: [Google]
1418002851697.jpg
51KB, 854x534px
>>14071789
Yeah obviously there's never been any specific cultural examples of a manservant helping their superhero master with their superhero shit, that's just dumb.

oh wait
>>
File: hd bait.webm (184KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
hd bait.webm
184KB, 960x540px
>>14071789
>>14071795
>>
these idiot want to say because he wield one book for few year the cleaning service know how to solve all unsolved mathematic and all mathematic problem that' not even single person in entire earth ever has or can solve it. and he remember all the theory that thousand years of human has learnt it that spread on million on human .that's very idiot way to think.
>>
Give it a rest, already.
>>
>>14071809
except garo has live ten thousands of year before. that servant of superhero clearly don't learn about that and compare you fucking idiot.tell me which servant know about magic horor in american super hero and compare thousands of generation before it. nothing nobody. i'm done you're clearly stupid
>>
>>14071809
remember garo bring the 100 or more generation of garo in leon battle yea right. he learn to know all those knight and horror they fight. you're dumb
>>
>>14071840
I meant kouga battle
>>
File: 1435689602465.jpg (49KB, 524x400px) Image search: [Google]
1435689602465.jpg
49KB, 524x400px
>>14071840
>>14071832
Well if you two DUMBFUCKS had read my 1500-word fanfic, the Blade of Gotham, you'd know the answer to that question, but you clearly know nothing at all. Get out of this thread and go educate yourselves.
>>
Changing the subject, I was kinda hoping Zanga would have been the one to go Lost Soul Beast this time. We've seen four Garos do it now, let someone else flip out for a change (Zero in a pachinko game doesn't count).
>>
I've been watching the entire season of Guren no Tsuki

I was hoping it'd get better. I was consistently let down from my high hopes since Honoo no Kokuin.

I'm fucking done.

Through the entirety of episode 24 of GnT I was so fucking pissed off at how much fucking tripe and drivel there was.

Nothing made sense, everything that was slowly, and badly building up to something just fizzled out with little to no point.

What even in the fuck was that "climatic battle". Why do I still not give a fuck about any single one of the characters and why are they so one dimensional AND dislikable AND still incredibly underdeveloped like nobody in the entire fucking series mattered?

Throughout the entire episode I couldn't help bu think "This is such terrible writing that it's Toshiki Inoue bad".

I looked up who the writer was, the asshat who ruined Garo to this substandard piece of shit level.

>It was Toshiki Inoue

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS UNTALENTED SHITSCRUBBER ALLOWED NEAR TOKUSATSU / GARO / NICE THINGS? OH MY FUCKING GOD I HATE TOSHIKI INOUE SO MUCH DID THEY NOT LEARN AFTER GOURAIGAN AND MULTIPLE OTHER SHITSTORMS?
>>
>>14071958
Who's Toshiki Inoue I just started Garo after watching HnK?
>>
>>14071983
A writer extremely hated around here, but acclaimed to the point of being notably advertised when he's involved in a production in the real world.
>>
>>14071958
and yet he didn't write a single full episode.
>>
>>14071912
Clearly a dumb answer who cares with your masturbatory fanfic, the servant in batman barely has served hundred of generation as shown when kouga has battled at the end of series, except saejima taiga family no garo has seen has buttler. let alone gonza just a cleaning service i doubt gonza can go to to saejima horror office the fox office.
>>
>>14072057
has served hundred of generation. hundred generation of garo as shown when kouga battle horror at the end of series.
>>
Well atleast this shlockfest is over finally. Lets hope that retsuden ends up being decent.

Also fuck this stupid april fools layout, its hurting my damn eyes.
>>
>>14072057
Well my dad is John Toei and he told me everything there is to know about Garo, even the ones that aren't out yet. If you paid attention you'd know that Gonza is a secret one of a kind Makai Butler who's immortal and knew every Garo since the first Garo was Garo. You're just an idiot who doesn't know anything and the only cleaning service here is your illiterate mexican mother.
>>
>>14072237
no you motherfucker the cleaning service is your african jungle mother!
>>
Now garo thread seem to have been infested by fujoshi i hope garo series can return to its root once again.
>>
>>14072321
http://ch.nicovideo.jp/garo-project2
>>
>>14072321
Hope Funi gets to simulcast it on that date.
>>
>>14072321
Your posting seems like a trolling than want to bring a good news about extra episode of GnT
>>
>>14072334
I retract that it seems legit.
>>
>>14072321
i don't understand why episode 24 is late airing there. niconico airing is slower?
>>
>>14072361
Yes, one week later than original broadcast.
>>
>>14072375
i see thanks
>>
>>14072375
Animesuki said at the official twitter already ending and MAL said it is over so i will wait patiently.
>>
>>14067312
I fucking hate you bandai. Figuarts Zero are shit, also shes wearing clothes.

Anyway the last battle was really, really pleasing, the transition from Lost Soul to Tsubasabito made me diamonds I even shed a couple tears of joy.
However, the rest of the episode was shit, Douman's death was poorly excecuted (albeit there was a certain beauty in it), they never explained what the fuck Kintoki is nor the fate of the rest of the crew. There better be a fucking extra episode on the bdbox.

>>14070849
>Michinaga got away with everything.
Just like in real life!
>>
>>14072595
An extra episode is already scheduled for streaming on nicovideo in two weeks.
>>
File: garo-moon-24-soething.jpg (138KB, 848x954px) Image search: [Google]
garo-moon-24-soething.jpg
138KB, 848x954px
This exchange would have worked so much better if it was a different Garo.
>>
File: garo-gs-05-jumping-nosound.webm (2MB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
garo-gs-05-jumping-nosound.webm
2MB, 700x450px
Sound version >>>/wsg/1017039
>>
>>14072237
He's not immortal, he's just the latest butler to serve the Saejimas.
>>
>>14071958
>GOURAIGAN
What the hell i am looking at?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hhEOKPo8as
Best GnT OP
>>
My favourite part of the Guren no Tsuki finale was when they forgot to draw Kaguya's nose
>>
>>14073702
QUALITY
>>
>>14073702
Noses are impure.
>>
File: 1433211926356.png (427KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1433211926356.png
427KB, 640x427px
>>14073286

It's like if you took Garo and the Taros from Den-O and slammed it together into a comedy show written by Inoue. It's shit.
>>
>>
What's your favorite "normal" Garo?

>"true" Garo (the Saejimas, Leon's grandfather, Leon, Raikou)
>"Lost Shine"/Ryuga Ver.
>Shou
>Leon Ver.
>Alfonso Ver.
>Jin
>>
File: Crimson Moon writers.png (335KB, 1491x301px) Image search: [Google]
Crimson Moon writers.png
335KB, 1491x301px
>>14071958
Man I wish Inoue had actually been crazy in Crimson Moon. Then it would at least have been "interesting" to watch. Though probably not in any sort of good way.
>>
>>14073940
Shou, but I love them all
>>
File: 1457934530650.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457934530650.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>14073940

Either Shou for being ostentatious as fuck or Jin because I'm a faggot for samurai strong style.

Jin deserved better than being stuck in the yawnfest that was GnT.
>>
>>14073683
>tfw no full version of Okui's Kakusareshi Yami Monogatari
>>
>>14073960
do you have this for HnK?
>>
>>14074028
Do now.
>>
File: garo-ms-armor.jpg (314KB, 853x960px) Image search: [Google]
garo-ms-armor.jpg
314KB, 853x960px
>>14073940
I feel like the anime versions of "standard" Garo should be separate from the live-action ones since they do have a bunch of differences in proportion.
My favorite is definitely this one, as obvious of an answer that sounds.
>>
File: GQraTvS.png (897KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GQraTvS.png
897KB, 1280x720px
>>14073940
I am a HnKfag, so i really like Leon's armor
>>
I just realized that Divine Flame means there's a chance we'll get a remixed/redone version of Leon Garo Shoukan and Alfonso might finally get a Gaia theme of his own.

Oh baby.
>>
File: 1459194225144.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1459194225144.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>14074241
>Leon, Alfonso and German summons their armour together for the final battle
>Orchestral Divine Flame starts playing
>>
File: 1384362242371.gif (190KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1384362242371.gif
190KB, 360x360px
>>14074251
>Remixed Gaia theme
>>
>>14073286
Keita Amemiya's sad realization that the only success he'll ever have again must be called Garo.
>>
File: 1448118799979.png (137KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448118799979.png
137KB, 800x600px
>>14074251
I need it.
>>
>>14074185
Grandpa Garo's proportions were pretty close at least
>>
File: garo doodle.png (59KB, 366x567px) Image search: [Google]
garo doodle.png
59KB, 366x567px
Any of you guys ever attempt fanart? I'm really bad but whatever
>>
>>14074270
Anon. Gouraigan2 is already in the works.
>>
So I just realized that it was the 10th anniversary of the first episode of the original Garo about half a year ago. Was there any anything that was dedicated to the anniversary?
>>
>>14074512
Everything that came out/ was announced in 2015 was considered an anniversary project. Makai Retsuden does seem to be a proper celebration however.
>>
File: Smile for god sakes Kouga.jpg (72KB, 853x640px) Image search: [Google]
Smile for god sakes Kouga.jpg
72KB, 853x640px
>>14069378
>You will never go out drinking with Jam
Feels bad man
>>
So I've been fading in and out this season
What happened to Raikou's brother?
What happened to Michinaga?
What happened to all them people? Is this the end?
>>
>>14074558
I'd sit down and watch the Macross 7 Movie with Fukuyama.
>>
>>14074567
Read the thread.
>>
>>14074558
I had drinks with Ricardo Cruz, and was literally 2 tables away from Kageyama and Endoh.

Cruz is a cool guy. Livin' the dream.
>>
>>14074586
tell me more.
>>
So that's it? Rudra is sealed, Douman dies, THE END? I feel like there was supposed to be more but someone said 'Fuck it'.

At least we got Seimei in best clothes again.
>>
>>14073940
Makai Senki's base armor / Makai no Hana.

I've always loved the original orginal's slightly updated version and his design has always been my favorite out of any of the Makai Knights.
>>
>>14073940
True Garo (Makai no Hana version)
Garo León Version
Garo Jin.
>>
>>14074558
I'd settle for going out drinking with anyone who fit into that GARO outfit
>>
>>14073286
>>14073772
>>14074270
>>14074498
I can easily say Gouraigan is a shitty terrible show.
But for some reason I also think it's something special. I can't really describe it but watching that show gives me this really kind of warm comforting vibe.
I can't really compare it to anything else because I really do believe that it's a show that's sort of in it's own realm of fucking weird.

With all that said go watch it, all of the cute suit actor's doing cute things is easily worth it.

Also Kaoru being a total bitch is fabulous
>>
>>14074787
Your option is totally fine.
To outsiders it may be a terrible show.
FYI it still rated "great" by viewers at Nicovideo Gouraigan marathon, at the same level as Makai Senki.
>>
>>14074787
Is Tv-Nihon the only option for this show? I can't stand their "brand" of English or subs or video.
>>
>>14074858
See that's the thing, I see both sides of it.
It's a terrible show but oh god do I love it. It's one of those shows that I will always remember.

>>14074894
Sadly yes. From what I remember the subs weren't terrible what their names for things can be a bit weird in this.
The video quality is still a really shitty encode for the high resolution too.
But there isn't another option so oh well.
>>
>>14074787
Only good character was the granny.
>>
>>
>>14067039
Cool, the OP isn't so cluttered anymore
>>
Confirmed to be in Retsuden
https://twitter.com/maronandqoo1
>>
>>14076711
also
>15日の魔戒烈伝に真夏竜さん出演だってよ!!!
>2話!!
>>
File: ching chong.jpg (36KB, 223x349px) Image search: [Google]
ching chong.jpg
36KB, 223x349px
>>14076733
>>
Guys help
How do I contain my hype for Retsuden
>>
>>14077136
Rewatch Guren no Tsuki. That should be enough to cool you down.

Or you might end up enjoying it a bit more, as GARO series tend to have considerable rewatch value. Go and tell us later.
>>
>>14076711
Is this someone I should recognize?
>>
>Zoro is basically Zero
>Zanga is basically Dan

What's next? Lord? Gai?
>>
>>14077525
Zoro's chains and that blade anchor he had on horse back made him very unique.
>>
>>14077525
Zoro is a fairly significant redesign, despite obviously being based off of Zero
>>
>>14077525

Except the difference there is that Zoro has enough of his own qualities to stand apart. It's like the difference between Bado and Zero. They're all silver dual-wielders, but they're all unique.

Zanga is just Dan with a sword instead of a spear.
>>
File: garo-blood-rei-armor.jpg (93KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
garo-blood-rei-armor.jpg
93KB, 848x477px
>>14077535
And the asymmetry with very few parts in common.
>>
>>14077557

I think the only physical difference between Zanga and Dan is that Zanga doesn't have Dan's earrings or the scarves on his pauldrons. Otherwise, they're identical. I bet the only reason Zanga doesn't have those things is that they'd be too hard to animate, especially with Zanga's faster, more acrobatic fighting style.
>>
>>14077571
Come on. They're not identical. It's true the differences between both armors are minimal, but it's more than what you stated. At the very least, all the light blue patterns on the armors are different. Their "eight packs" are also significantly different.
>>
File: CfIuEf0UYAA6CKj.jpg (105KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
CfIuEf0UYAA6CKj.jpg
105KB, 600x579px
Can I have Dragon Blood now please
>>
>>14077998
Holy fuck, the new helmet looks badass
>>
Zero really bulked up as the years went on
>>
been gone for a while, can someone tl;dr me what Retsuden is and if I can watch it without Goldstorm?
>>
File: Ryuga Tusk of Thunder.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuga Tusk of Thunder.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>14078428
Retsuden is an Anthology series that will tell stories about members of the cast from all over the franchise. The only reason to watch Goldstorm before it is if members of that cast show up in Retsuden at any point

But you should watch Goldstorm, its pretty good
>>
File: 53374553_p5_master1200.jpg (126KB, 960x490px) Image search: [Google]
53374553_p5_master1200.jpg
126KB, 960x490px
I'm getting the impression from the trailers that Ema's role in Divine Flame is going to be pretty minor please be together with Leon at the end
>>
>>14079245
>pretty minor
>Inb4 she dies
>>
Retsuden -> Sword Gai -> Dragon Blood
>>
>>14079269
Sword Gai?
>>
>>14079269
Wasn't Sword Gai delayed to 2017?
>>
>>14079269
What's Sword Gai? Raiga fim?
>>
>>14079374
You wish. It's a seinen manga with character designs by Amemiya and story by Inoue.
>>
>>14076711
Takano Kairu (was a talent from Wakizaki (Daigo)'s agency) will be in Retsuden

>>14076733
Ultraman Leo's actor Manatsu Ryu will be in Retsuden

rumors from fan clubs
Aoki Tsunenori (Aguri), Mizuishi Atom (Crow) will not be in Retsuden due to schedules
Satou Yasue (Jabi) not getting any offer to return
>>
con't >>14080490
Nanri Miki (Rian) filmed something with greenback in January. Probably Retsuden.
>>
>>14080490
>Jabi not getting any offer to return
Suffering
>>
>>14078464
What the fuck
>>
File: Beatdown.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Beatdown.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>14081349
Whats up?
>>
>>14080492
Greenback?
>>
File: CfNBE5FUYAALoac.jpg large.jpg (97KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
CfNBE5FUYAALoac.jpg large.jpg
97KB, 1024x767px
FINALLY!!!
>>
File: garo-gs-05-hitting-nosound.webm (2MB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
garo-gs-05-hitting-nosound.webm
2MB, 576x432px
>>14081364
Ryuga sure ends up hitting things instead of using the sword pretty often.
>>
>>14081424
He is probably a better hand to hand fighter than he is a swordsman honestly
>>
>>14081420
Nothing specific announced, but the tweet did say "I wonder why these people are gathered?" or something along those lines
>>
I just want a Dan Makai Kadou damnit
>>
File: gaia.jpg (128KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
gaia.jpg
128KB, 1366x768px
>>14082259
this but Gaia
>>
File: garo-gs-06-zinga-angled.jpg (100KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
garo-gs-06-zinga-angled.jpg
100KB, 848x480px
>>14082259
Hoping for this guy is just asking for disappointment, isn't it?
>>
>>14082296
I actually think he has more chances than Gaia, but less than Dan.
>>
>>14082318
Since the Makai Kado line doesn't do actual Horror forms I think he'll only have a chance if they one day show what armor he used to have.
>>
>>14081451

Why are they gathered?
>>
>>14082766
The implication is that production for a Dan movie/spinoff is finally starting
>>
File: 47438270_p5_master1200.jpg (100KB, 499x492px) Image search: [Google]
47438270_p5_master1200.jpg
100KB, 499x492px
I want to hug Kouga and Kaoru and tell them everything will be okay
>>
>>14082259

If we get a MK Zanga, I don't know what I'd feel.
>>
>>14079269
>>14079301

There's going to be a toku?
>>
>>14080492
>Rian episode
Oh fucking great. She's going to be as fun as she was in Goldstorm, right?
>>
First episode's title is "Requiem", possibly featuring Rekka as the MC of the episode.
>>
Alright, give it to me straight, what are the odds of Konishi being in retsuden?
>>
>>14083715
Maybe in the last episode...
I say about 1/4
>>
>>14083715
Scheduled with stage shows and concerts for the entire year meanings nothing for you.
>>
>>14083715
Low but not impossible
>>
>>14081424
>>14081434
That's what happens when you're trained by a dog
>>
File: WOW.png (53KB, 621x325px) Image search: [Google]
WOW.png
53KB, 621x325px
>>
>>14085188
WOW!
>>
>>14085188
I may be retarded, but whats so special about a drone camera?
>>
>>14085659
Just different angles. It's been in Ghost things here and there.
>>
>>14085749
>>
File: Garo tears.gif (2MB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garo tears.gif
2MB, 499x281px
>>14083715
99% he won't be in it, but let's hope for the miraculous 1%.
>>
>>14085177
Are you saying he'll start trying to bite Horrors next time we see him?
I need this.
>>
>>14085834
Believe and wait for him!
>>
>>14085188

So Ray's fluent in Japanese (obviously) and French, and decent enough at English? I wonder what other languages he speaks.
>>
>>14085842
Kouga transitioned from hot young guy to DILF pretty well
>>
>>14087051

Calm down TS
>>
>>14083715
I'm still hoping, pathetically, that the reason we've gotten no real trailers is because he's the first episode character and then they start getting into the more obscure ones for the rest.
>>
>>14087363
I actually want the opposite, I want the last episode to feature Kouga at its forefront
>>
>>14087380
I do too, but I thought it would be a cool way to explain the radio silence right now.
>>
>>14087397
They are intentionally hiding who is in the sow so anythings possible really
>>
>>14083691
Source?
>>
File: CfWp6QlVIAAWxIU.jpg (81KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CfWp6QlVIAAWxIU.jpg
81KB, 600x400px
https://twitter.com/retsuden_garo/status/717666535968378880
>>
>>14089153
Gravesite for Knights/Priests?
>>
File: CfXAKdEVAAEgZo_.jpg (73KB, 472x640px) Image search: [Google]
CfXAKdEVAAEgZo_.jpg
73KB, 472x640px
http://eiga.com/news/20160406/18/
>>
File: 14896355_p0.jpg (394KB, 800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
14896355_p0.jpg
394KB, 800x1135px
>>
TWO DAYS
WE'RE SO CLOSE
>>
>>14071334

10/10 would get fucked by

I didn't know Gonza was THAT attractive back in the day.
>>
>>14073940

In between Normal and Shou

Cape optional, but it adds.
>>
>>14085188
WOW
>>
Japan Action Award 2016
Garo Gold Storm Sho gets 4 awards
Best Stuntman
Best Scene (Ryura vs Jinga in episode 12)
Best Show
Best Male MC
>>
File: Ryuga Vs Jinga Sheath Combat.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuga Vs Jinga Sheath Combat.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>14092921
>Episode 12 scene
Fair
>>
File: duh, what.jpg (20KB, 553x444px) Image search: [Google]
duh, what.jpg
20KB, 553x444px
>>14092921
>Best Male MC

...Something is not right here
>>
File: Garo On.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Garo On.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>14093013
I was thinking that, I like Goldstorm a lot as a whole but Ryuga isn't exactly a shining example of its quality. He is a boring MC saved by a few genuinely cool moments
>>
>>14093013
>>14093016
It's an action award. The awards are given taking into account the action aspect in each category. So it doesn't matter if Ryuga was boring in GOLD STORM as long as he had some nice action scenes like the sheath fight.
>>
File: Ryuga fighting Zynga 2.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuga fighting Zynga 2.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>14093048
Fair enough
>>
>>14092921
>Best Show
Fucking Disgusting
>>
File: Cfcu73GVAAETqh5 (1).jpg (59KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cfcu73GVAAETqh5 (1).jpg
59KB, 600x800px
From Amemiya's twitter
>>
>>14093016
Haven't seen Goldstorm yet, but I really adore Ryuga's character in the first series.
Did they fuck him up, or is it a case of me having shit taste?
>>
>>14093144
He is written to be a lot more stoic in the Goldstorm series than normal, its kinda dull. He still has great moments but they are few and far between. I can tell you that he is fucking great in the movie though
>>
>>14093154
That's a shame. I think he's pretty moe no homo
>>
>>14093187
On the bright side. he did a lot of working out between seasons so he is a lot more attractive now no homo
>>
>>14093195
But his chubby-ish face was great, it made him cute I would say as a hypothetical straight grill, no homo
>>
>>14093131

Looking much more fierce.

I can dig it.
>>
File: implying he didn't hit that.jpg (76KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
implying he didn't hit that.jpg
76KB, 576x1024px
>>14093242
I adore the Black Blood suit, but it always looked like it had a shit eating grin on
>>
File: CfbNi6QUEAAZY1c.jpg (118KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
CfbNi6QUEAAZY1c.jpg
118KB, 600x860px
Apparently there will be some Goldstorm stuff in this?
>>
>>14093264

>her flesh isn't burning off

shit/10
>>
Will tomorrow be the redemption for GnT?
>>
>>14095024

Considering GnT is over, no. Retsuden starts this week.
>>
>>14094972

>it's all fake

:^)
>>
New Thread
>>14096251
>>14096251
>>14096251
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.