[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (566KB, 1280x1849px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
566KB, 1280x1849px
Discuss
>>
Remy is an underrated /m/ girl
>>
>>14064434
Can I watch movie without seeing the tv series?
>>
I really wish GoShogun was translated.
>>14064517
Yep. It has exactly nothing to do with the TV series save for the characters as far as I can infer. There aren't even any robots. It also has this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TpYSdb7h78

Same song and everything. They just took out the voice acting and sound effects. I watched the youtube upload of the whole thing which is in Italian, but I get the feeling this wouldn't even make much sense in context no matter what the language.

Goddammit I wanna actually watch this whole thing in a language I can understand. For now, all we've got is MA-MA-MA-MA-MA-MA MACRON-1
>>
>>14064572
I'm surprised it and baldios aren't even subbed considering it's been in a good amount of them like alpha.

Plus the show is like 25 episodes long so it shouldn't be that difficult to translate
>>
Big shame it hasn't gotten a lot of attention, it kinda reminds me of those psychedlic animated films like heavy metal in a way.
>>
>>14064596
I definitely got that vibe too. It was super trippy and it looked like it was legitimately good, but I didn't understand shit because of the language barrier.

I just want to know how what seems like a fairly standard super robot cartoon (going off of Macron-1 here) got to that point. I read Time Etranger was basically the series finale, so I have no idea really what came before save for what little of Macron-1 I saw like 17 years ago. That didn't seem like anything special, but it WAS hacked to shit by Haim Saban so I really wouldn't know.
>>
>>14064454
very floofy
>>
All I know is that the OST is great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml4vcF0JzEU
>>
>>14064651
Funny thing is about the original goshogun is that it's actually a parody mech show, I mean one of the mechs that the main mech fights is the rx 78.
>>
Remove kebab.
>>
Any Italians here? I see an Italian rip of Goshogun on nyaa. Is it dub-only? I'd like to watch it with an original audio but the Russian version is dub-only.
>>
>>14064684
Its recurring villains also seem to be great. You got a guy with an eyepatch and a parrot, a different general that wants his own fast food chain (one of the most modest life goals for a mecha villain), and the one that punctuates his arrivals by playing the goddamn Blue Danube.

At any rate, I expect Luurah to grab it at some point, assuming he can get Dai Apolon and Daltanius out of the way.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.