[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: images-31.jpg (28KB, 322x457px) Image search: [Google]
images-31.jpg
28KB, 322x457px
What went right?
>>
>>14060569
What went?
>>
File: 1459113780614.gif (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1459113780614.gif
2MB, 1200x1200px
-the 4 mech designs in the show were alright. Kimaris and Rebake taking First place.
-voice acting was fair.
-kudelia-sama-dono-sensei-sempai-kun is sugoi
-Mika is Coldsteel awesome-sauce
-1000 folded steel japanese katana sword is great
-Killing children is alright if evil
-being a pedo is acceptable
-if fat, you die. Period, no magic space bath to make you better, or just walking off getting your head smashed in
>>
Concept and first couple episodes, plus select elements of the few following episodes. The ending part actually did a decent job of setting up a second season but it doesn't excuse the entire meat of the show being complete garbage. The final episode was anti-climactic compared to the penultimate episode, too, which is embarrassing.
>>
>>14060593
>no magic space bath to make you better, or just walking off getting your head smashed in

But Pig-pirate, the fattest character in the show, lived.
>>
>>14060645
he didn't get injured, plus lets be honest he died off screen.
>>
>>14060569
Mech designs, Carta, Macky, and Gali Gali. Everything else had potential but was thrown out the window once the show went to space.
>>
The first ED was pretty good.
>>
>>14060667
My soul was crushed when the first cliffhanger without ORPHANS NO NAMIDA popped up.
>>
File: 1452974653674.png (105KB, 584x338px) Image search: [Google]
1452974653674.png
105KB, 584x338px
>>14060666
Lucifer trips confirm it is the fact
>>
>>14060569
- RAISE YOUR FLAAAAGG!
- Emphasis on melee and solid weaponary
- Barbatos taking it's upgrades from vanquished foes
- One hit kills were rare
>>
>>14060569
-QUALITY Atra
-Mobile Workers
-Gjallhorn
-Gaelio's Ideals,McGill's Ideals,Carta's pompous nativity
-Ein Jobbing hard.
>>
>>14060569
Good first OP/ED
Nice robots and fights
>>
>>14060569
Being a diss track to AZ.
There is a reason Biscuit was voiced by Inaho's VA ,made to look fat and later offed.
By giving it season 2 after a total of 25 episodes,they have essentially flooded AZ's grave with piss,showing who is the boss.
>>
>>14060569
All things from IBO are bad except from Hitler-san.
>>
>>14061654
Your projecting your personal feelings about AZ pretty hard.
>>
I was sad for a week after Lafter was crushed to death but she lived, yay!.

Can't wait for next season (which i assume 90% will be the journey back to mars)
>>
File: Best_girl.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Best_girl.gif
2MB, 480x270px
If this had been any other character, the show would have become a laughing stock.

Instead it made the best girl even cuter.
>>
>>14060666
>Carta, Macky, and Gali Gali
We're talking about objectively good parts of the show, not who your waifu/husbando is.
>>
>>14060569
Combat worksers, Grazes and Kimaris.
I liked the lack of beam weapons even if most of the time it didn't make much of a difference.

>>14060593
>-Killing children is alright if evil
Isn't it killing children is alright if they are shooting at you?

>>14061622
>- One hit kills were rare
Most kills were one hit kills on grunts.
>>
Plagiarizing Broken Blade's understanding of weight, physics and momentum when directing mecha fights.

Killing Carta.

Killing Biscuit.

Not defanging mika.
>>
>>14060569
Macky manipulating everyone and having it all come together at the end was alright, even though it felt rushed.

>spilling location details to Carta knowing her pride and naivety would get her killed
>getting Gaelio to witness Carta's death so he'd be out for revenge and not think straight
>manipulating Gaelio to turn Ein into an abomination
>knowing Ein would end up showing himself to the world and make the public hate the organisation and want change
>helping with getting the ex-leader to the parliament so it'd show how the current candidate colluded with the organisation and would be exiled
>killing Gaelio so he would be the only heir and take over the organisation
>the look on Gaelio's face when Macky told him he would get all that and his loli sister too
>>
>>14061819
Nigga do you see Fumitan on that list?
>>
>>14061741
Post more ATRA.
>>
Graze Ein.
>>
>>14060569
>Put his lack of character aside, Mika being the killing machine and doesn't give a fuck is actually entertaining.
>Mika and Orga had quite the interesting camaraderie in the first 2-3 episode. Sadly it never develops or go anywhere.
>The bar scene. That one time when the grown ups go to a bar, make some noise, having a jolly time, Orga getting a hangover, Two guys went to the brothel after that and their reaction after that. It was cute. Maybe the only human moments in the show.
>Eugene. Why didn't we have more of him. He's whiny but adorable. Once he get laid, he has some funny moments before being ignored altogether.
>I love Graze and its many variants.
>>
>>14061884
>Mika and Orga had quite the interesting camaraderie in the first 2-3 episode. Sadly it never develops or go anywhere.

Mika used it to get Orga out of his funk after Biscuit died, which I thought was pretty cool. He intentionally did his 'tell me what to do, Orga' thing to antagonise him into action when nobody else could find a way to talk to him. So at least there was that.
>>
>>14061901
Yeah that was pretty cool too. But it's kinda spontaneous when 10+ episodes later we forgot Mika and Orga are bros.
>>
>>14061908
They kinda took a backseat to all of Macky and family's string-pulling. Guess they had to set them all up though or else the lengths Macky went to in order to manipulate them wouldn't have had much impact.
>>
File: 1455549487246.png (371KB, 1453x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1455549487246.png
371KB, 1453x1080px
>>14061741
Thats another example of the double standards in our society... Jk

Kind of funny of Atra character how she ended up being more of a supporting character for Kudelia than Mika
>>
>>14061915
I was fully expecting her to volunteer to be her new assistant, but nope.
>>
File: Simple Atra.jpg (90KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Simple Atra.jpg
90KB, 700x700px
>>14061855
>>14061915

The "Kantan (Simple) Atra" tag isn't as good as QUALITY Atra
>>
>>14060569
Hyakuren an Graze look pretty cool.

Looking forward to 10 different colored Hyakurens in s2 due to Teiwaz getting more powerful.
>>
>>14060569
The first ED.
>>
>>14061664
Not harder than creator of the show.
>>
>>14061915

"And this is my Stand, Raise Your Flag!"
>>
I enjoyed it overall. I thought a lot of the concepts were interesting and contrary to popular /m/ opinion I did like the MC unit's design.

I appreciated that Mika preferred to bludgeon his opponents because he didn't know how to handle 1000 folded steel master weapon. Or how Mika and Orga played off of each other and kept pushing each other along.

I also thought Atra's ideal to have a harem end with Kudelia, which spurred her on to be a supportive character for Kudelia was the best. Atra truly is best waifu.
>>
File: tumblr_o42vw6vPYJ1toqhpuo1_1280.jpg (704KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o42vw6vPYJ1toqhpuo1_1280.jpg
704KB, 1200x848px
>>14060569
Orga's drunken state
>>
>>14062098
Where is Guts?
>>
>>14062098
They look like they're ahegao'ing.
>>
>>14062159
beating Lafter in a pull-up competition
>>
>>14062159
off focus on the right, i think

or maybe he's getting dommed by the sluts.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.