[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /m/ think of General Septum?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: MOBILE SUITS.jpg (130KB, 510x639px) Image search: [Google]
MOBILE SUITS.jpg
130KB, 510x639px
What does /m/ think of General Septum?
>>
He needed to stop smoking, judging from his dub voice if Lady Une hadn't killed the guy cigarettes would have
>>
We loved that he has no credited voice actor and no one wants to stand up and take it after 20 years.
>>
He had the best death in all of anime ever.
>>
He's the hero Gundam Wing needed and deserved.
>>
>>14060324
He didn't fly so good.
>>
I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE RESULTS
>>
File: poplankonev.jpg (106KB, 329x750px) Image search: [Google]
poplankonev.jpg
106KB, 329x750px
YOU'RE SAYING WE SHOULD REDUCE THE FORCES!?

How did this guy end up with a son?
>>
>>14060324
>WHHHAAAAAT does /m/ think of General Septum?
>>
ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME, DAMNIT?
>>
>>14060362
Given the time the dub was recorded and the credited VAs without characters it was probably. The voice sort of sounds like Dodoria from ocean dub DBZ.

Though it could be Alec Willows or Terry Klassen. Unfortunately we may never know for sure.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtI0Aal3C6w

The voice of the man himself for those who have not heard it.

Its so soothing and calming. He'd make amazing ASMR.
>>
File: sndnwr.gif (991KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sndnwr.gif
991KB, 500x281px
>>14061680

VALUABLE COMBAT RESOOOURCESS !?!
>>
I THOUGHT THE SEPTUM DUB THREAD WAS THAT WAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>14061780
>HWAT
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>14061680
I swear, he sounds like Nappa from Team Four Star's Dragon Ball Z Abridged.

BUT VEGETA... TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS! YAAAAAY!
>>
>>14061792
I think they might actually be the same character.
>>
>>14061674
This is one instance where I think the edited line sounded better (and was delivered better).

"ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME, TRIEZE!? "
>>
>>14060362
>We loved that he has no credited voice actor and no one wants to stand up and take it after 20 years.

What probably happened is that there's a deadline, and some other voice actor stepped up and did a voice. It was silly, but deadlines aer deadlines so they went with it.
>>
>>14061807

They edited the lines?
>>
>>14060324
His dub voice stays in my mind even after decades since it was airing on Toonami and I watched the VHSs borrowed from a friend.
It's maddening.
>>
>>14061930
they did two airings of Wing when it started, normal Toonami one where Heero will destroy her, and then they had this crazy idea of running less kiddie stuff in a late night time slot on Cartoon Network so they put an uncut dub of it on at Midnight.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.