[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Special Rescue Police Winspector 48

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: ryoma.png (348KB, 714x541px) Image search: [Google]
ryoma.png
348KB, 714x541px
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=796883

An unprecedented opportunity for Winspector to operate on a global scale arrives, as the team receives an offer from the ICPO in France. But something is happening to Ryoma. Bizarre headaches and hallucinations are causing him to doubt himself. To make matters worse, there's are the questions of his sister, Yuko, being left all alone, and what Tokyo will do without Winspector. As each of the team members and those closest to them reflect upon their time with Winspector, Ryoma's greatest personal crisis yet awaits. Will Winspector really be dispatched overseas? Or is this The Fall of the Rescue Police?

The exciting two-part conclusion of Special Rescue Police Winspector begins!

Notes:
It's beginning. Are you ready? Manly tears this episode as everyone reflects on their experiences with Winspector, set to music. There are a few clip-show elements that highlight some of the greatest moments for each character. We also get to (at last) see where Ryoma lives -- a very small apartment for an officer of his status. We also learn Ryoma and Yuko's backstory, get a touching scene at the grave of their parents, and get a curtain call of all of the supporting characters to resolve plot lines that have been out there since episode 1. Inspector Rokkaku's scene was particularly heartbreaking, I thought. They were all fantastic.

Only one more episode left, my friends! Stay tuned!
>>
>>14039161
thanks!
>>
File: 1Auof.gif (579KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1Auof.gif
579KB, 500x369px
Holy shit, that came really quickly. Thanks once again SO.
>>
Best episodes were the ones focusing on Walter & Bikel and the ones written by Oogizawa. What can I expect from Solbrain in regards to that
>>
Made a quick V2 to correct a minor problem with the insert song of the Winspector theme during the montage not including a few lines.

They were set not to display for some reason. Should be OK now. Sorry about that.
>>
>>14039853
Soldozer, the new robot, gets some focus episodes, and Oogizawa writes again for Solbrain (eight episodes).
>>
>>14039161
>http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=796883
Thanks, man.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.