[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST TRIVIA MY SHIT UP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1458583391332.jpg (117KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1458583391332.jpg
117KB, 1058x705px
OK /m/, I'm going to challenge you to something:

Post an informative fact about something mecha related. No shitposting, no trolling, I want you to to go full edumactional right now and prove that you know more than jack all about stuff.

Stuff like how, I dunno, Big O's opening not only homages Queen's Flash Gordon theme, but also the visuals of UltraSeven's opening.
>>
Has your anime club given you homework?
>>
Imagawa be in G Gundam's second OP, wearing a Star Trek uniform.
>>
>>14027904
Ultra Seven's Capsule Monsters has been stated by Satoshi Tajiri to be a direct inspiration to the creation of Pokemon, being a part of his childhood and forming what he would later create.

http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2040095,00.html

Hows that?
>>
>>14027955
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT.
I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU GOT.

>>14028021
I LIKE WHAT YOU GOT.
>>
>>14027904
-the GGG staff in Gaogaigar are named after animals
-Genesic Gaogaigar had tools that weren't showcased in FINAL: he had two bolting drives (type A and type B), but we only see him using one(type A); BrokenGao and ProtectGao can also shoot bolts like Galeon but we only see the latter's, and the there's a part of GadgetGao that makes him form an unknown tool called Galloreia Road, no one knows what the fuck the thing does.
-Shotaro Ishinomori usually put a couple of siblings (a little boy and a big sister) in his manga in memory of her deceased sister, which was the only one who supported him in doing manga, and her death affected him greatly.
-the way the characters talk in the screens in Starfox is inspired by the series Thunderbirds
-in the jap version of Sonic Colors the announcer of the color powers is the announcer in Kamen Rider W
-in a episode of Sonic X, Eggman fights Sonic using a Mazinger look-alike called Guerra-Hard
-the design of the first toys of Beast Wars are inspired by the Zoanoids of Guyver
-in the second live action movie of Guyver, Sho was played by David Hater, the voice actor of Solid Snake in Metal Gear Solid
-Tekkaman Blade's voice actor broke one of the mics during a recording session by yelling too hard
-Imagawa feared that he will never work in the industry again by naming the final attack in G Gundam, Sekiha Love-Love Tenkyoken
-Mazinger Z was originally called Energer Z, and had a bit different design: he had a ramp in his back and kouji needed to use a bike instead of a ship to pilot it, iirc it was changed because nagai didn't wanted to make the idea too similar with kamen rider which was running on tv at the time. the design was later re-used in shin mazinger's second part and in other dinamic pro works.
-Protoman's whistle is a reference to Saburo's/Hakaider's Whistle,
-in Megaman Megamix, Protoman's Civilian outfit is similar to Saburo's as well
>>
Tetsujin is in the background in the battle of A baoa qu
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.