[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hell did Akito become Batman? Nadesico thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: no-one-knew-who-i-was-unitl.jpg (17KB, 450x247px) Image search: [Google]
no-one-knew-who-i-was-unitl.jpg
17KB, 450x247px
Why the hell did Akito become Batman?

Nadesico thread.
>>
Nadesico was so awful. Fuck that ending.
>>
>>14026487
Now he's lost it, he knows he can kill
>>
>>14026499
>tfw the Darker than Black OP plays in my mind as soon as I read this
I was an edgy kid of the worst kind.
>>
>>14026487
If I pulled that off, would he die?
>>
>>14026503
It would be extremely painful. Seriously, his eyes are all fucked up now, don't do it. It would hurt. Don't be a cunt.
>>
I refuse to watch PoD.
>>
>>14026487
Tie in Manga
>>
>>14026487
They took away his sense of taste. With his dreams of becoming a pro cook crushed, he had no choice but to embrace the edge.
>>
Honestly, I think the anime had a very solid ending. It didn't wrap up everything with a neat bow and tie, but thematically it got it's point across. Prince of Darkness didn't add anything new other than some dumb, mostly Ruri, fanservice.

I have to say though, the whole premise of sending information back in time and rejecting the undoing of it all to make things "correct" again was done slightly better in Full Metal Panic.
>>
PoD was the first part of a planned trilogy. That's why it doesn't really feel like it adds anything.
>>
>>14026633
>I have to say though, the whole premise of sending information back in time and rejecting the undoing of it all to make things "correct" again was done slightly better in Full Metal Panic.

I can't agree with that. FMP's premise for it made it look like a really dumb EoE ripoff and the whole time travel schtick was never alluded to until Leonard started spewing exposition like some a dumbed-down Gendo. It was alluded to many times throughout in Nadesico, like that episode where Ruri and Akito go into and trimmed the branch off of Omoikane's tree, or how everyone comments on how dumb Gekigengar's ending was for reviving one of it's dead main characters.

Nadesico is a better story than FMP for the most part though.
>>
>>14026487
>>14026509
Wasn't it the video game which covers the time gaps?
>>
>>14026649
>it made it look like a really dumb EoE ripoff
your mom is a big rip off
>>
>>14026506
>I refuse to form my own opinions on something instead of parroting whatever /m/ tells me to parrot.
>>
>>14026649
>the whole time travel schtick was never alluded to until Leonard started spewing exposition
Bullshit. Even early on, people were commenting on how out of place all the whispered tech was, and speculation that it could somehow be from the future came up at least once.
>>
File: akito_olympics.png (3MB, 1146x2100px) Image search: [Google]
akito_olympics.png
3MB, 1146x2100px
>>14026487
To hide himself from Yurika after finding his 1 true love.
>>
>>14027382
I still refuse anon.
>>
>>14026487
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN THESE WOUNDS WON'T HEAAAAALLLLL
>>
>>14027394
You fucking cancerous piece of shit.
>>
>>14027429
Bite me.
>>
File: 3dgy4me.jpg (109KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
3dgy4me.jpg
109KB, 800x450px
>>14027418
>won't
Anon the line is "they will not heal" not "won't heal".

>tfw unironically liked Linkin Park thanks to Mike Shinoda and Mr Han and Gundam fan service
>>
>>14026505
He's a big guy.
>>
>>14026649
>Nadesico is a better story than FMP for the most part though.

Shame that neither will ever have a proper animated ending.

>but FMP s4

It's been a year since the announcement and we still don't even know which studio is making it. Dream is over, boys.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.