[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Good franchises with bad fandoms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: ifeelterrbul.png (199KB, 491x368px) Image search: [Google]
ifeelterrbul.png
199KB, 491x368px
ITT Good franchises with bad fandoms
>>
All of them, in some way.
>>
>>14023180
This. There is no such thing as a good fandom.
>>
>>14023162
Getter Robo
I know we give all fandoms a lot of shit but those guys are the embodiment of autism.
>>
The term "fandom" itself is cancerous.
>>
>fandom

4chan has really become the edgy tumblr
>>
>>14023162
Literally anything with a Tumblr page dedicated to it.
>>
File: 1456022788482.png (93KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
1456022788482.png
93KB, 295x221px
>>14023162
Is there such a thing as non-bad fandom?
>>
>>14023299

Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse.

The youtube videos have the nicest, most innocent comments ever. The most aggressive they get is in disagreeing which girl is best girl, and they never get that mean about it.
>>
>>14023162
Everything Go Nagai & Gainax.
>>
>>14023333

So literally everything, then.
>>
File: dog dance.gif (485KB, 272x251px) Image search: [Google]
dog dance.gif
485KB, 272x251px
All the things you like are like only by the biggest faggots ever.

However, the things I like have excellent fan-bases made of only the most patrician viewers.
>>
File: berrypicker as fuck.jpg (40KB, 515x482px) Image search: [Google]
berrypicker as fuck.jpg
40KB, 515x482px
>>14023548
>things I like
And what are those exactly?
>>
>>14023618
Like I'm going to let you ruin the things I like with your disgusting casual pleb normie taste.
>>
>>14023506
If they're not willing to fight tooth and nail over best girl then they are not deserving of having one.
>>
>>14023542
Yes, literally everything.
>>
>>14023317
This t b h
If you say "I'm part of the X fandom", then you are automatically one of those cancerous fans that make people who like the same thing as you look bad.
>>
>>14023162
Hannah Barbera Godzilla has a fandom?
>>
>>14023741
I think OP meant Godzilla fans in general and I can't blame them, the history of places like Toho Kingdom are reviling even by /m/'s standards.
>>
>>14023741
Godzilla fandom as a whole is pretty cancerous m8. Which is a shame because I love Godzilla.
>>
>>14024122
But 4chan came out first, so Tumblr is a hugbox version of 4chan.
>>
>>14023414
Mecha fandoms tend to be much better than everything else. You can truly appreciate it after you saw other fandoms.
>>
>>14024142
>4chan came out first
So hipster version?
>>
>>14025006

I have, and can confirm that what you're saying is bullshit.
>>
>>14025017
What non-mecha fandom is better?
>>
>>14025024

None, because fandom and better are two words that never go together. Garbage is garbage, no matter what flavor or variation it comes in.
>>
>>14025024
Toku
>>
>>14025053
Well, I classified it as mecha because we are on the same board
>>
>>14025048
That's stupid. Fandom is fans of certain thing. So you are saying all fans are garbage including you? Because there must be something you like too.
>>
>>14025053
Toho Kingdom debunks that theory
>>
>>14023180
/thread
>>
>>14025062
You hold something dearly to you. And you want to show the world how amazing it is, even if it's going to annoy others. And you don't want to hear anything bad about it.

So i guess, Fandom is like Religion. Heck, Religion itself is a fandom itself.
>>
>>14025053
>toku
>not mecha
>not pound for pound every bit as cancerous as the Gundam/Mazinger/Macross/Getter Robo fandom
>>
>>14025006
Gundam fandom is one of the worst I ever seen.
>>
>>14025053
>toku fandom

>the fandom that'sconstantly butthurt
>the fandom that can't get savvy about kid toy commercials
>the fandom that wants mature shows but cant fully handle sunday morning programming
>the fandom that doesnt know how to google
>the fandom that's mostly composed of people who want to like something that isnt popular
>better than anything

I may give you it may be better than the pokemon fanbase but that's an understatement.
>>
>>14025062

Yes. There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>14025010
Presumably you were born before your younger siblings. Does being older than someone make you a hipster automatically?
>>
>>14025211
>the fandom that doesn't know how to google
I partially know about most of the stuff I ask about in /ssg/ and /krg/. I just trust their shitty knowledge/opinions over any other shit hole.
>>
>>14023330
>4chan has really become le edgy tumblr
ffy
>>
>OP asks about GOOD franchises with bad fandoms
>Autists reply "every fandom"
OP SPECIFICALLY talked about GOOD franchises. So the answer isn't "every fandom", because not all franchises are good. The answer is "every good franchise's fandom".
>>
>>14025010
4chan didn't give a damn about tumblr until some dudes from tumblr started browsing this website. And even then, Anons shouldn't have given a fucking damn, if they ignored them it would probably be over. But Anons, retarded as they are, retaliated with name calling, making them stay if only to defend themselves, and now you see the piece of shit this imageboard has become.
I really miss those old days where it didn't matter where you came from, but what you actually wrote.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.