[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam: IBO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 13902490242.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
13902490242.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
Blacked when?
>>
What's blacked?
>>
>>14020932
/pol/ meme
>>
>>14020932
ask your girlfriend
>>
>>14020922
That's not the look of a woman getting blacked, that's the look of someone who has to break the bad news to her employers.
>>
>>14020934

It's much older than that, actually, but it has seen a resurgence in popularity lately, so I can understand why you might think that.
>>
>>14020934

it's /tv/'s now and boy is it insufferable.
>>
Is Ein going to be a PR nightmare for Gjllarhorn?
>>
>>14020986
That's probably Macky's plan. No matter what happens, even if Tekkadan is completely destroyed and Kudelia killed, this is a PR nightmare for Gjallerhorn.
>>
>>14020986
well Ein is the embodiment of what the world hates about the ajhavigna system. so when he blows up Edmonton and kills a bunch of political leaders he'll die to start the genocide against that system. now enters season 2
>>
>>14020992
Won't that have negative consequences though? I don't see how Mackie can foresee external consequence. What are the odds of the writers going full retard and having Ein kill Gali's sister?
>>
>>14020942
Or a woman that has been blacked, and thus ruined for marriage.
>>
>>14021012
But she's a Christmas Cake. She's been ruined already for sitting out past her expiration date.
>>
>>14021007
I don't think Ein is going to make it leave Edmonton alive so I don't think that's an issue. We also don't even know if he gives a shit about Almiria.

I mean if he's A Char then for all we know he's been pretending to be friends with nobles all his life in order to fulfill his perfect revenge plan of destroying Gjallerhorn.
>>
>>14020922
Never. Orga is gay.
>>
>>14021234
So if mari decides to be competent the next few eps could go like this
>ein and mika's battle damages the city
>ein's graze barely loses but not before causing massive damage
>in the wreck they discover the mutilated unholy hybrid of a man and machine
>becomes a horrible pr mess for GH
>out of the confusion McGills uses his persona as montag to forge a new titans esque faction out of the ashes or he will take over GH after his father falls out of favor
>Kudelia and the ildan either die or are able to achieve the goal of getting the oldan to office but he can't do much for mars
>Tekkadan members escape back to mars
(not really sure whatcould happen wih them outside annihilation)
>>
>>14021235

Orga is a dark-skinned non-african.

likely Hindi, Sihk, or a Russian Siberian/Turk minority, w/ a name like Orga Itschka.

he's too slender/well-shaped to be a johj
>>
>>14021824
>dark skin and white hair in anime
>not black
weeeew
>>
>>14022513
Don't even argue it. They'll say the mechanic is black but not Orga because Orga is attractive. They both have the same amount of stereotypical features(big lips) but because Orga is slender , ripped and a bishi while the mechanic is stocky, bara and unattractive they'll call Orga anything but black.

>>14021824
Names don't really mean shit in anime especially when you are talking about Martian orphans.
>>
>>14021824
>>14022513
>>14022527
well i guess its going to be another one of those threads
>>
>>14020922

Man this show loves making women so pity that I can't just feel to masturbate to them.
I can't fap to women who feel pity,it ruins my pegging fantasy.

And they are trying hard to make me fap to Atra , whom I can't just fap to since she is pure,PURE !
>>
>>14020922
Blonde?
Presumably asian?
More then likely went to a fairly prestegious school?

She's seen more chocolate then Charlie Wonka.

LOL
No but seriously, the fact that Orga hasn't been fucking her raw already has more to do with not pissing off the fujos then it making any sense.

She's a hot obviously sexually frustrated submissive and empathetic piece of delicious christmas cake. She should be 5 months preggers by now.

And yeah, mechanic probably fucked her raw.
>>
>>14021285
>next few eps

next week is the last ep though anon
>>
>>14023047
>next week is the last ep though anon
Great.
>>
Despite the context, that little moment was cute.

I like that they didn't pull punches about the tone.
>>
>>14021007
Um... None? Why would he kill the family of the one guy he trusts?
>>
>>14020932
A popular fetish among white Americans or so I heard. And a cancerous meme on /tv/ and some other boards.
>>
>>14023018
Do the Fujos even watch the show in large numbers?
>>
>>14020932
ur mum
>>
>>14020941
sick burn anon
>>
>>14023375
Half naked young dudes being angry and horny and fighing each other with the only women around being older women, and an affable broette loli who's wiling to take sloppy thirds?

Yeah no, fujos didn't drench through their panties at that.

But, the show went full boring mode, the battles became sparse and shite, the gundam thing was never expanded upon the dudes stopped being shlick bait for the ladies it just went tits up for that market.

>>14020932
Basically NTR/Cuckoldry with hyper masculine black males acting as the "bulls" for a white couple or random white women.
It's really popular for some reason.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.