[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /m/ think of Virus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: VirusBusterSerge.jpg (29KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
VirusBusterSerge.jpg
29KB, 300x415px
What does /m/ think of Virus?
>>
I've never seen anyone talk about
>>
I downloaded it last thread. Haven't watched yet.
>>
>>14020435
Is that legend of the blue wolves?
>>
>>14020435
Obari gay phase?
>>
>>14020611
>phase
>>
File: Saturn VB Serge.jpg (1MB, 1280x1116px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn VB Serge.jpg
1MB, 1280x1116px
Jesus, he really Obari'd up the original designs
>>
>>14021161
Anyone know what the game is about? Also where did you get the scans?
>>
>>14020611

It's suspiciously homoerotic.

Aside from that, all I remember is the start of the show with all the voices intonig "Virus. Virus. Viiiiiirus
>>
>>14022676
It's an adventure (Lucas Arts style). The scans are either an advertisement or the back of the CD case.

By the way, the series (and games) are known in Japan just as Virus (ウイルス). Supposedly there's a Playstation 1 game too, but I never found it.
>>
>>14022711
The PSX game is called Virus: The Battlefield, and was made after the anime - it uses animation from the series. This version is a card game instead of an adventure. One thing to note is that the anime is a retelling of the Saturn game, and the PSX game follows the anime.
>>
>>14020435
Your sight my delight
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.