[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaelio's Fate. Who will survive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

Gaelio's Fate. Who will survive?
>>
Seriously though fuck ein
>>
For all the shitposting this series this gets you guys sure make a lot of threads for it.
>>
Blonde vs Purple, is this the final showdown? Will the age old score be settled?
>>
>>14019576
the ripping off the mask part makes me think McGillis plans to kill Gali himself and live.

Mack's death will do nothing for his plans if he is found out....
>>
>>14019575
>biggest mecha franchise still alive and active
>with a show on air
>available immediately for free legally and through torrents

People are going to make threads about it even if it fucking sucks. Especially if it fucking sucks.
>>
A new threat appears and battle postphoned. Just say'in.
>>
>>14019575
>For all the discussion this series gets, you guys sure discuss it a lot
retard
>>
>>14019609

Says the guy taking his name from Kamen Rider.
>>
>>14019520
I wonder how their "fight" will go?
>onesided beatdown
>no fight just exposition
>A hard brutal fight
>Tiny skirmish but Gali has to go stop Ein
>Chocochar dies, Gali wins
>>
ALL FOR REVENGE

NO GREATER GOOD

NO JUST CAUSE
>>
No chance in hell Gaelio and Ein will win. Show is so fucking predictable. Little pedophile blonde boy will win easy and invincible i'm a psychopath autist boy will kill Ein.
>>
Both fights get wrapped up in the first half, and then a ten minute epilogue about how Kudelia saved everything
>>
>>14020967
except for, of course, the smoking remains of Tekkadan, heroes of the revolution
>>
>>14020966
winning? No one but Tekkadan will win, but will Ein and Gali survive?
>>
>>14020976
No they won't survive. It's the last episode. They are going to die cause they're the "bad guys" even though they are 100 times more likable than the Orphans.
>>
File: where.jpg (35KB, 700x509px) Image search: [Google]
where.jpg
35KB, 700x509px
>>14019575
>>
>>14021092
Ein most likely but Gali? long as McGillis doesn't kill him i don't see him dying.
>>
>>14021154
The problem with Gali Gali living is that he knows who MontaGillis is and what he's doing... or done.

I suspect that he blames McGillis for Carta's death.... assuming she died. His little speech at the beginning about them grasping the future of Gjallarhorn together made me stop for a minute.

Anyways, McGillis' whole plan relies on his ability to manipulate the world order outside of Gjallarhorn while retaining his prestige and position within it. That's why he's going along with daddy's plan to marry him with the Bauduins. Gaelio surviving puts his marriage and career in jeopardy. That said, I may be totally wrong about how Gaelio sees things, and McGillis might be able to pull a rabbit out of his ass.
>>
File: chart.jpg (459KB, 1377x1675px) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
459KB, 1377x1675px
>>14021204
>Carta's death.... assuming she died.
>assuming
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>14019520
He is the true Char clone, McGillis was a red herring.
He will become Mr. Galileo, fighting alongside/against the protags in custom MS against McRibbons and will become suicidal knowing what he's allowed gallahorn to become, but will resolve to move forward after much time trying to deal with it.
>>
>>14021204
A leaked episode 25 synopsis mentioned another faction rising for S2. Him knowing what McGillis is up to isn't a problem really from a narrative perspective, unless the faction works covertly after it's initial reveal and Gallahorn and Tekkadan can't know what's going on.
>>
This episode should have been 10 episodes earlier
that the twenty fucking fourth
>>
File: drinking tea.png (153KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
drinking tea.png
153KB, 500x281px
>>14019520
Char will kill him. I hope he doesn't, though, because it would be the most predictable situation ever.
>>
>>14019667
And AGE.
>>
Ein goes crazy and all the Gundams and Grimgerde go to try and stop him.

Or

Gaelio saves Ein and dies in the process.
>>
Gaelio pilots a Gundam, can be lost versus a not Gundam? Unless the Grimgerde have a gundam frame
>>
>>14022092
Grimgerde is a Valkyrie frame, which is a proto-Graze. Compared to Gundam frames, it's much lighter and, as such, moves faster. Don't know how it would fare against the Kimaris since Valkyrie frames were produced in small numbers at the end of the Calamity War.
>>
>>14019520

Won't be the first time somebody is gonna die on Jasper Avenue.
>>
>>14022001
Chocolate Master isn't the type of guy to directly kill anyone he knows. He'll probably send him on a mission that's 100% going to get him killed or wordplay him into trying to avenge that retarded Gallarhorn girl and send him into an extremely one sided fight.
>>
SO is this getting an S2 or are people still just assuming it will?

I mean mika has to kill Ein, Gaelio, and Chocoguy since he's an 'enemy of tekkadan'

If Blondie is planning to kill Gaelio then he is done. Despite the fact that he's done nothing while Gaelio has actually improved he was the better pilot from the beginning.
Mika kills ein with the power of friendship.

but what the fuck happens with mcgillis

Gonna be the most rushed ending since G-Reco
>>
>>14019520
>>14019520

he's going to die because he has purple hair and mcgillis has blonde. Gundam just has to rehash, no way they are gonna let this opportunity to do so slide
>>
>>14019520
GrazEin will die protecting Gaelio from McGillis
Gaelio will go full berserker and kill McGilllis
>>
>>14022348
angelo lived and he had purple-ish hair
>>14022720
doubtful. Mika will kill Ein most likely.
>>
>>14022782
The guy above makes sense if the lighting is to be believed between the preview shots.

I can see Ein rushing back for Gaelio as McGills cuts him down. That way, we can get a showdown between Mika and McGills ala 00S1
>>
>>14022332
This is the set up to a larger conflict. McGillis is the main bad guy, yet he has yet to be that person.
>>
>>14022720
Grazein is busy in the city though.
>>
File: CaptainQuattro.jpg (287KB, 1016x568px) Image search: [Google]
CaptainQuattro.jpg
287KB, 1016x568px
>>14021412

>Garma becomes the Char of the show

This is so bat shit insane i love the sound of it
>>
>>14019520
If he dies there will be a time skip to the S2 and his sister will avenge him when she'll get older. She will marry McGillis anyway to have an opportunity to kill him.
>>
>>14023708
This is Shakespeare.
>>
I haven't watched since the episode where Fumitan died. That was literally the biggest pile of dog shit for an episode I have ever seen in anime.

Has it come in any remote way to being even slightly better?
>>
>>14023832
Well, there was less Kuderia bullshit in recent episodes I guess.
>>
File: Capture6.jpg (53KB, 1863x188px) Image search: [Google]
Capture6.jpg
53KB, 1863x188px
>>14023708
>his sister will avenge him when she'll get older
People have been calling this for ages
>>
File: KimarisTrooper1.png (234KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
KimarisTrooper1.png
234KB, 600x600px
>>14023708

>McGillis tells him he'll take care of his sister
>Gealio tells him don't underestimate her
>McGillis kills him
>time skip second season endgame
>Almiria kills McGillis after climax

You just know it's so boring and predictable, it will come true.
>>
>>14023885
I want to see adult Almiria.
>>
>>14023877

Well, there'll be nothing to call when this doesn't get a second season.
>>
>>14023885
>>14023899

I hope she at least gets a Mcgillis dicking before she gets revenge.
>>
>>14023903
Man, I don't want them to make another season either for a few reasons myself, but you know that the board will be flooded with
>/m/ BTFO
>IBO S2 ANNOUNCED /m/ ON SUICIDE WATCH
shitpost threads when the show does get another season announced. If it doesn't happen at the end of this week when it does end it'll happen eventually. Unless they announce it online or at a convention or something I can see them using the end of RE:0096 to put an ad saying "See you next spring with... Iron Blooded Orphans Season 2" or some shit
>>
>>14023922
She'll kill him during their first night together.
>>
You know what would be cool? Gaelio and Guts teaming up in season 2 to bring law to the lawless, lethal weapon style
>>
>>14019575
The plot picked up and because the series has been so boring, any glint of excitement will attract attention
>>
>>14023832
That depends, how would you feel if I told you that the Lafter and Azee became raped by Big Ein Graze in the recent episode?
>>
>>14023342
Gaelio would have made a nice Char clone who is sympathetic, McGillis is an insufferable dickhead.
>>
>>14023832
>Has it come in any remote way to being even slightly better?
It got slightly better starting with the reentry episode. They really should have spent less time in space
>>
File: 1447011874417.png (2MB, 1224x1857px) Image search: [Google]
1447011874417.png
2MB, 1224x1857px
>>14023899
Imagine this with slightly different hair.
>>
>>14019520

He is a Garma look alike and Mc Gillis is turning full Char, so his chances to survive are low.
>>
>>14025726
Chocochar is needlessly cruel and manipulative even by Char standards. He doesn't have a morality pet like Kamille or Lalah. I can't think of a single person he genuinely cares about. This guy's a fraud in and out - he's using Almiria to elevate himself, he's preying on Tekkadan (who I also dislike), he manipulates Ein and Carta into killing themselves.

Poor Gaelio.
>>
>>14022092
Gundams are not all powerful. The Valkyrie frame series so be on par with a Gundam frame.
>>
>>14023956

Fuck, I could totally get behind this.

Gaelio deserves better in any case and I hope he's not kill.
>>
What if McGillis and Gaelio both die?
And Almiria becomes the actual Char clone.
>>
>>14025958
It won't actually happen because 1 the writers are basically the machines from 1984 that create prolefeed and 2 Okada thinks that Guts getting emotionally abused is the only way for him to get character development
>>
>>14025581
>Gaelio is cuter than his loli sister
>>
>>14023940
They have their night together, she drops her guard and he takes her.
Years of waiting impatiently explode in a single night.
The lie of gentleness that he showed her at first is gone, he thrusts into her hard. She is overwhelmed by pain and the intense throb of pleasure.
She screams in bliss as she has yet another intense orgasm.
She faints as her young body finally coaxes his seed from him. His eruption and violence broke her sending her into a final mind shattering extacy.
He held her close as she shuddered in her sleep.
That night he awakes as he feels a sharp pain in his side. She's on top of me, a look of rage and sorrow on her face. Tears stream from her eyes.
This is for my brother. I'm sorry my love.
At the funeral she wept, bitterly. Her tears flowing like a river.
No one would mistake her sorrow for an act.
>>
>>14026528
>Almiria becomes the actual Char clone.
>Almiria blames Tekkadan for killing both her fiancé and brother
>post time-skip, grown Almiria is like Carta but actually competent
Calling it
>>
>>14019520
For once in this stupid fucking series, Mika will be losing (It won't matter tho, he'll be made to look cool doing it and probably won't be really hurt). Then McGillis will kill Gaelio, and Ein will lose it "for his superior", in his rage sparing Mika to go save/avenge Gaelio. This will allow Kudelia and Atra and Orga to go do whatever it is they're gonna go do.

Then, as McGillis holds Ein back, Mika will come from behind and "psh....nothin personnel kid" kill him.

AUTIST-MAN ALWAYS WINNNNSSSS SO KEWL!!!!!!
>>
>>14021280
She was best girl
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.