[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost time to wash out that filthy IBO taste.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: 160217recode.jpg (404KB, 950x1250px) Image search: [Google]
160217recode.jpg
404KB, 950x1250px
Almost time to wash out that filthy IBO taste.
>>
>washing shit with shit
>>
? Do people still not realize this is just a cover up for brave beats bombing and will amount to nothing but a dlightly edited ova?
>>
>>14017211
>>14017216
Still better than IBO shit
>>
File: d700b52d.jpg (45KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
d700b52d.jpg
45KB, 960x540px
>>14017216

So long as we get a Ga-Zowmn HG out of it I'll be happy to have more Unicorn being whored out.
>>
I didn't watch much of IBO, but whatever, at least UC is animated significantly better.
I'm gonna be watching it alongside my friends from back home, who haven't seen it, so that'll be nice.

>>14017216
>nothing but a delightly ftfy edited ova?

Delightly isn't a word btw ;^)
>>
>>14017205
i just want more random aces like stark jegan and byarlant but that probably not going to happen
>>
>>14017216
I'd rather have them do this from the beginning than waste good concepts and ideas into shitty shows like IBO just to have a Gundam anime airing. At least this would be good to look at. Edgy gaijin fuckers can fuck off with their shitty "economic" anime that they don't even pay for.
>>
>>14017245

>Any modern Gaza-D or Ga-Zowmn kits.

Keep dreaming.
>>
>>14017216
>this is just a cover up for brave beats bombing
Do you have any evidence for this, other than the fact that it's filling in the timeslot? Sunrise obviously wanted to do a RE: 0096 for a long time, and with Brave Beats getting cancelled they've got a timeslot to air it in.
>>
>>14017432
>Sunrise obviously wanted to do a RE: 0096 for a long time
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>14017432
>Do you have any evidence for this
The fucking fact that it's covering a kids timeslot instead of a high profile one like nichigo?
>Sunrise obviously wanted to do a RE: 0096 for a long time
Literally nothing supports this. We learned about 0096 2 months prior to its airing which means that it wasn't planned at all, hell UC 0096 is absent from their 2016 New Years Card which means that it was never planned.
>>
>>14017484
You can't deny Sunrise loves milking Unicorn's udder.
>>
Sunrise loves milking UC and UCFAGS are dumb enough to waste money on UC shit
>>
>>14017484
They've done OVA and/or movie versions of almost every single one of their series or OVAs. ZZ, 0080, Victory, G and X are the exceptions.

>>14017486
>The fucking fact that it's covering a kids timeslot
This doesn't prove anything, Gundam is a kids show. Every Gundam except G-Reco airs during kiddie times. The fact that they announced it only recently was because they finally found a timeslot to do it. They kept it a secret otherwise, just like the G-Reco movies.
Nothing supports your claims either. It's a matter of causation and correlation. There's no evidence anywhere that RE:0096 is caused by Brave Beats' cancellation, but it's cancellation certainly correlates with RE:0096 being aired now.
>>
>the dump I took yesterday was better than the dump i took today
>>
Nothing will never be able to wash that A/Z and G-reco shit away
>>
File: 1445976773228.png (175KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1445976773228.png
175KB, 480x368px
I'd rather have something new or no Gundam for awhile than an unnecessary series like this.

And if they're going to rehash UC why not somwthing like F91 or remake 0079
>>
File: 1450461434934.jpg (69KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
1450461434934.jpg
69KB, 1024x732px
>>14017502
>Sunrise New Years card which shows every anime they have planned for this year which they've done every year
>no RE: 0096 listed
You can shut up now.
>>
>>14017502
>They've done OVA and/or movie versions of almost every single one of their series or OVAs
Just EW, 08th Team and 0083 and they were all double billed as an anniversary event in THEATERS not on TV, this has no point in existing other than to fill up space.
>>
>>14017559
>RE: 0096
Because that wasn't produced in that year and was more of like a re-run?

Seriously, you guys come up with like a really flimsy excuse to justify that.
>>
>>14017570
so you're saying it wasn't good enough to be put on a card of "this is the important shit we're doing this year and are proud of and are marketing"
>>
>>14017502
>This doesn't prove anything, Gundam is a kids show. Every Gundam except G-Reco airs during kiddie times.
Gundam has not aired on a kids timeslot since X and the timeslot its airing on isn't prestigious since its before Tokushit
>The fact that they announced it only recently was because they finally found a timeslot to do it. They kept it a secret otherwise, just like the G-Reco movies.
You're fucking stupid
>Nothing supports your claims either. It's a matter of causation and correlation.
Hey dumbass. You're wrong, you can't prove that they planned for it because it doesn't exist since the earliest info from this is from late January meanwhile this>>14017559 shows that they did not plan for it at all if they did it would have been listed like in previous years hell the fucking fact that Zegapain sequel is shown when it hasn't been officially announced
>>14017570
>Because that wasn't produced in that year and was more of like a re-run?
You're done. Seriously stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>14017570
A flimsy excuse is better than no excuse at all. You're just talking out of your ass, without anything to back you.

Weak arguments > no arguments
>>
>>14017570
>Because that wasn't produced in that year and was more of like a re-run?
What the fuck are you talking about? If it was a re-run they wouldn't have bother to retitle the damn thing RE:0096 or get Ikeda to record new lines or get Sawano and Aimer to perform new songs for it. It was not fucking planned at all and its only used to make up for Brave Beats getting canned.
>>
>>14017570
>Because that wasn't produced in that year
what

you do know there's anime shown there that didn't get produced in that year..
>>
I really hope that they release new kits because of this. Can't believe they actually did this. lol

And I don't fucking mean an RG Unicorn because that thing will be even less stable than the MG.
>>
Oh boy a TV version of an OVA/movie I've already see. Because these are fun all the time right
>>
Wait is this a spinoff of Unicorn or literally just a TV version of the movies with maybe 5 minutes of extra footage?
>>
>>14017838

It's the OVAs cut up into episodes.
>>
Why did anyone give IBO the time of day when they saw Nagai and Okada on the team?
>>
>>14017893
Because some of us like to watch things to see if we like them rather than let /m/ tell us what to hate without watching.
And no, I don't regret it. It's a hard left turn from the recent "kinder, gentler" Gundam. The main characters are battle-hardened survivors and the "peace princess" isn't above cutting a deal with the mafia and pushing forward despite knowing that her actions will unavoidably cause a war. In fact, the only person who's been crying "won't someone think about the children?!" is the mafia liason and everyone just tells her to shut up.
Not as tragic as Victory, but just as grunt-level as 08th. The closest we've come to this before was 00 but that went down the "magic UNDERSTANDING particles" path until it reached aliens.
No particle magic, no super-powers, no spacewhales, just a straight-up war story about the little engine that could mercilessly fuck your shit while you're standing around announcing yourself.
>>
>>14017205
I can taste the salt from here, this can't be healthy.
>>
File: YqP5Li3.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
YqP5Li3.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
>>14017276
>gaijin
>Pretending to be Japanese on an American imageboard.

How weebtrash are you anon?
>>
>>14017541
>remake 0079

They're already doing that. It's called The Origin, and it's just as shit as the original.
>>
>>14017928
This shows exactly how ignorant and dim-witted IBO fans are. They're as slow as the show itself.
>>
>>14017256
I just want more Mari. No new footage of Mari, no sell
>>
>>14017928
>the only person who's been crying "won't someone think about the children?!" is the mafia liason
Who's that? Loni or Mihiro?
>>
>>14017496
Which is best for buisness instead of having a series which no one gives a fuck around enough to buy said scam
>>
File: tu021.jpg (47KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
tu021.jpg
47KB, 599x510px
So, when is the soonest we can get a verdict out of this?
>>
>>14017559
>every anime they have planned for this year
I sure do love Zegapain 2: Revenge of the ZegaZone
>>
>>14017205
I hope the TV series would include new contents from Book 11 of the novel.
>>
>>14019188

2egapain: Naga did nothing wrong
>>
>>14017205
would the tv series be like a remake?
>>
>>14019496

It will just be edited and formatted for TV broadcast with OP, ED, et al
>>
>>14018445
the RE/100's Well the Efreet Kai got announced at an expo a few days ago. most of the announcements would be cool, but I thin the Jegan deserves an MG. The Geara Doga and the Jesta got one, and it was the feddie counterpart to the for and the latter was pretty much a variant of it.
>>
>>14019510
kinda wished they did that with f91
>>
>>14017205
Why are they doing this when they've made the OVAs?

Are they just going to rehash and reuse footage from the OVA into a TV series format? Is anyone going to fall for this?
>>
>>14019554
>Is anyone going to fall for this?
Well, yes. Japanese people who haven't bought the OVAs. Can't see what's wrong with that, personally - nobody is forcing you to watch this all over again.

>>14019424
Too Zega Too Pain: Into the Server
>>
One last chance for the Re-GZ to see some action? An incredibly slim chance?
>>
>>14019579
>nobody is forcing you
True

They did the same thing with break blade, was the TV version better or exactly the same thing in 20 min chunks? I didn't find out for myself.
>>
>>14019546
>Efreet Kai got announced at an expo a few days ago.

Try January.
>>
>>14019597
The TV series was slightly longer overall, and had some changed parts. I preferred the movie series but others have said they prefer the TV series. I say they never should have made the TV series because it was almost nothing new. Same with Unicorn, we will probably get like 20 minutes of new animation max
>>
>>14019548

Something with F-91's run-time probably couldn't even fill a standard cour, it'll actually have to be redone from the ground up to make it a proper series to go through the entire Cosmo Babylonia saga and how it actually fall since I'm interested at that bit
>>
>>14017276
Are you pretending to be an eleven on 4chan?
>>
we need a F91's series remake, or Crossbone Gundam anime adaptation
>>
>>14017928
>no super-powers
Mika's implants along with the hallelujah vagina system or whatever it's called may as well be his superpower since he appears to win every single fight in the Barbatos despite having less piloting experience than trained soldiers like Ein.
>>
>>14022060
"No Zeon, no funding" -Bandai Executive
>>
Seriously though, I hope they fix episode 4.
>>
>>14022155
What happened in the novel? From what I hear episode 4 was changed the most out of the source material.
>>
>>14022164
They cut a shitton of scenes with Loni. The anime made it look like they met once, exchanged greetings, and that's it.

They're mostly just meh interactions, but It for me it justifies Banagher being incredibly reluctant on killing her despite her going nuts.
>>
I bought all seven volumes on Blu-Ray. I imagine the less expensive release of this will enrage me.
>>
>>14022171
But Torrington was still a better use of time. Considering how it all plays out in the end, I'd rather have Unicorn act as a symbol of great animation than almost-but-not-QUITE-as-bad-as-we-got story.
>>
>>14022173
You just have to pretend the new release will be shit.
>>
File: 1440209037117.jpg (305KB, 1027x765px) Image search: [Google]
1440209037117.jpg
305KB, 1027x765px
>>14017205
You know what they should've done instead of milking Unicorn for all its worth?
Do this exact episodic OVA thing BUT FOR FUCKING F91
>>
>>14022151
>"No Zeon, no funding" -Bandai Executive

The reason the UC has gone to shit and stayed there.
>>
are the OP/ED MP3's released?
>>
>>14022173
I would too, but I spent all my savings on the whole set of Exodus BDs an is still holding out hope some Einharjar models will be released
>>
File: 51NbAtOKJAL.jpg (55KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
51NbAtOKJAL.jpg
55KB, 353x500px
>>14017216
I figured they were doing it so they can animate the new novel which looks like it's about the Phoenix
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.