[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F91

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

Hi guys! Me and a bud watched F91 the other weekend for the first time, and some stuff didn't seem to make a whole lot of sense! Maybe we were really tired, but the movie felt really choppy and fucked up. Can anyone answer some questions for me?

Did Seabook work for Anaheim? He had what looked to have an Anaheim Electronics jacket.
Were there multiple gundams? I've heard of an f90, and the suit design changed a lot. The gundam started to do all this ridiculous flash step bullshit.
What the fuck was that weapon it had? Beam shotgun?
What was the fucking Space Ark? Where was any of this taking place? What the fuck is going on?

disregard leggy zeta
>>
File: 1313095422351.png (130KB, 265x400px) Image search: [Google]
1313095422351.png
130KB, 265x400px
>>14015883
the movie feels like that cause' it was meant to be a series, and got scrambled into a movie because of production changes.

Seabook's mom worked for the SNRI (EF's thinktank that kinda replaced Anaheim by then), made the Bio Computer System, a man machine interphase that translated data into sensations on the pilot, so he could react faster and better while in combat.

The F91 is the culmination of the Formula project, a means to reduce size of MSs and actually make them equally if not more powerful. the F90 anf F90 II were the testbeds for oh so many of the tecnology MSs would use from that point forward, just to pinpoint one, the I.S.B.R. those cannons on the F91? can shoot faster beams for piercing or slower more massive beams if needed.

the F91 has a Beam Bazooka if I recall correctly.

yes, it IS a Space Ark. the few remaining Clop-class ships were turned into less active units, that particular Space Ark was a training ship.

here, have a completly unrelated Nobel. and next time focus on the movie as you did on the bullet shell section.
>>
File: 1333255713395.jpg (1MB, 3200x2019px) Image search: [Google]
1333255713395.jpg
1MB, 3200x2019px
>>14015883
just one thing. that flashy thing you mentioned? the Me.P.E. (Metal Peel Effect) it's basicly this. the F91 produced so much heat from its powerful engine, that it uses those heat fins to disperse it, moves so fast that particles of paint of the unit just... stay behind, peel off the unit, add mega particle bullshit and you get the illusion of a mirror image.

the thing is, those little pints of paint HAVE MASS, so if hit by beams (as they did in the movie) the beams would... well splash onto it -as well as the leftover heat particles left by the F91-

so, mr. Ironmask got fooled by overheated paint in space.

here, have a still equally unrelated Hazel.
>>
>>14015914
V.S.B.R. Variable Speed Beam Rifle, my bad.
>>
>>14015883
These ver. Ka kits are really getting out of hand.
>>
>>14015938
Man, I really shouldn't laugh. But god dammit I got a good giggle out of that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.