[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought this at Best Buy for only $18. What am I in for /m/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 2425653.jpg (129KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
2425653.jpg
129KB, 720x960px
Bought this at Best Buy for only $18. What am I in for /m/?
>>
>>14015242
Awesomeness if the OVA, barely good entertainment if Divine Wars, one of the best anime ever if The Inspector.
>>
>>14015255
It includes the OVA and Divine Wars.
>>
>>14015267

DW was alright. Low budget but you can get some fun out of it you're a fan and got it cheap
>>
>>14015305
Yeah it could have been tons worse. But Jesus Christ you can tell they had nothing to work with.
>>
The OVA's alright.
>>
>>14015305
>>14015350
At least we got bunny Lefina out of the whole deal.
>>
>>14015255
>one of the best anime ever if The Inspector

That is some extreme overexaggeration right there, Jesus Christ.
>>
Is the SRW anime good and can I watch it while only having played J?
>>
As someone who didn't play the games and watched this first, it does have a bit of a slow start and you have to get use to the CG. But once things start to pick up it becomes a lot of fun. The OVA is great too.

Make sure you watch The Inspector after you get done with it, as everything gets more hype and they get rid of the CG for the most part.
>>
>>14015561
Okay then I'll watch it.
>>
>>14015561
>>14015580
Thank you
>>
>>14015486
Except it isn't
>>
>>14015622
I wouldn't call it best anime ever but best fan service (not in the T&A-sense, at least not mainly) anime ever.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.