[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will post (regularly) until crossbone is animated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11

File: .jpg (160KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
160KB, 970x546px
I will post (regularly) until crossbone is animated
>>
katoki has really nice crossbone art
>>
OP, Crossbone doesn't really warrant daily or even weekly threads. And change up the pic or you look like a fag. You won't get anywhere by Wormposting. If you want this to go anywhere, have less frequent and more content-rich threads instead of shitty fire-and-forget ones like this. Pull up your downloaded copy of Crossbone and start finding good shots of mecha. Grab line art and semi-official art like pic related. Give people a reason to post.

>>14013509
Pic is u u u u
>>
>>14013530
Do you not know what he's referencing?

How new are you?
>>
>>14013542
Daily dose is cancer, no matter how meta it is.
>>
>>14013542
>you will get nowhere by wormposting
>wormslut on the front page every single fucking day
I know, I want him to change his ways.
I'm not against the idea of Crossbone threads every once in a while if we have some content but it comes down to circlejerking, shitposting, and imageless posts because nobody wants to try. Crossbone fags are just lazy, I guess
>>
File: x1.png (211KB, 363x570px) Image search: [Google]
x1.png
211KB, 363x570px
posting some good vol 1 screencaps
>>
File: x2.png (239KB, 398x498px) Image search: [Google]
x2.png
239KB, 398x498px
>>14013579
>>
>>14013568
Can someone tell me why Crossbone's mech designs are like this? Sure Victory has the GIANT SPACE DRAGON and GIANT SPACE MANTIS, but come on, these Crossbone mechs can get fairly 'out there'.
>>
File: gogogo.png (253KB, 565x444px) Image search: [Google]
gogogo.png
253KB, 565x444px
>>14013582
>>
>>14013584
Crossbone's author doesn't seem to take anything very seriously.
>>
File: ooh kill em.png (296KB, 507x481px) Image search: [Google]
ooh kill em.png
296KB, 507x481px
>>
>>14013584
>mech
I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as a Mech, is in fact, メカニカル, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Mecha. Mecha is not a genre unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning concept made manifest by the existence of vehicles, military equipment and of course, robots, comprising a full concept as defined by MAHQ.

Many posters use a modified definition of the メカニカル term every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of メカニカル which is widely used today is often called Mech, and many of its posters are not aware that it is basically the Robotech term, developed by Harmony Gold.
>>
>>14013584
Agreed that some designs are pretty retarded but with a more "standard" designer I think a lot of them would look better. Obviously some are hot garbage.

Don't talk shit on my Diona though.

>>14013582
You might want to sage some of these to make sure you aren't spamming yourself to the top of the board if you're going to do this daily.
>>
>>14013481
Enjoy getting your threads hidden and a trip slapped on your head because nobody gives a flying fuck about shitty pirate gandumbu
>>
File: get im.jpg (140KB, 676x563px) Image search: [Google]
get im.jpg
140KB, 676x563px
ive found some of the action scenes are pretty good if you imagine this as the background music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zY65OdgJ_Y
>>14013604
am not op my friend, will sage though
you just put sage in the email field right?
>>
>>14013481
>I will post (regularly) until crossbone is animated

Gundam with capes, and people complain about IBO. I don't get it.
>>
>>14013604
Why is Nene a Crossbone mecha now.
>>
File: stabby.jpg (148KB, 590x567px) Image search: [Google]
stabby.jpg
148KB, 590x567px
this ones breddy gud
>>
>>14013623
It's in the FAQ.
>>
>>14013530
>Pull up your downloaded copy of Crossbone and start finding good shots of mecha
People want Crossbone animated so they dont have to see the garbage manga animation
>>
The manga was rereleased recently with different covers. Was the art revised (it seems to be a trend recently with oldish manga)?
>>
>>14013530

> If you want this to go anywhere

Wait...are you suggesting this dumbass plan could bear any fruit beyond making Crossbone fans look both desperate and annoying? The anime is never happening, let it go.
>>
File: 43862.jpg (103KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
43862.jpg
103KB, 225x350px
told you, you wouldn't post it everyday.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.