[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't there shitty tech support fix that God damn window?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: breetai-exedore2.png (364KB, 611x466px) Image search: [Google]
breetai-exedore2.png
364KB, 611x466px
Why didn't there shitty tech support fix that God damn window?
>>
They were too preoccupied to mine materials.
>>
>>14012896
They didn't have tech support to begin with.
>>
>>14012896
They didn't know how and had no spare parts.

When the Protoculture died off. The Zentradi were left behind. Being produced at massive cloning satellites along with their ships, weapons, and equipment. The machines that made them programmed them to continue patrolling space for Supervision Army. So that is what they did.

The Protoculture didn't program the Zentradi to be able to maintain their own stuff, as a protection against having their guard dog bite them. So the Zents and Meltrans just kept using things until it wasn't usable anymore. When factory asteroids were lost, they just no longer had what ever it produced.
>>
>>14012896

I thought their entire shtick was "we ain't got no tech support".

They had the best one-for-one replacement service for some of their items, though. Others... probably more like discontinued exclusives.
>>
They're made in clone machines.

Which were brought to Earth and used after the war to bulk up the human population.

All Zentraedi and Meltrans we see are mass produced. So you could use a Zent cloner and produce your own Milia or Lap Lamas. Which you could program to be your perfect waifu.
>>
Say whaaat? So that giant microphone that Basara stuck on Gepelnitch ship and never bothered to remove was a reference to this window?

They even updated the scenario art for the movie and the mic was still there!!!
>>
>>14012912
Does it mean their underwear is like dozens of years old? They probably all smell disgusting.
>>
They didn't know how. No, really. All the Zentraedi know is how to wage war. Everything else was lost generations ago.
>>
>>14012955
they have laundry,

super advanced fabrics that take forever to stink, get dirty, or wear out.

somewhere is a giant asteroid factory that makes zentraedi uniform clothing. turning out billions of bras, underwear, socks, boots, pants etc.
>>
>>14012948
Apparently the Protodeviln must also lack repair skills.
>>
>>14012974
Zentradi sized bras must be incredibly strong.
>>
>>14016035
The Protodeviln never dealt with losing before. They always just brainwashed Zents and threw them into the front lines. I don't think their capital ship had ever before been attacked directly
>>
>>14016075
What would zentrati need a bra for
>>
>>14012896
Repair ticket is still in the queue. For further questions, please contact the North Hamburgerland helpdesk at x4572 between yhe hrs of 9-11am and 3-5pm.
>>
>>14016152
He clearly meant Meltrandi, and even they need support.
>>
>>14016400
you know there is something very curious about that image.

it implies that somewhere there are gigantic tress. to make the solid wood panels of that giant footlocker.
>>
>>14016438
Macronized trees.
Duh.
>>
>>14016438
They come from Malchior 7.
>>
>>14016438

>might actually be synthetic factory replication of wood patterns

But I like the giant trees idea better.
>>
>>14012948
>giant microphone

That's a speaker you retard.
>>
>>14018875
Imagine if it was a microphone, though.

>WAGA NA WA GEPERUNICHI
>>
>>14018875
On a basic level they're identical, a microphone uses a coil and a magnet to turn vibrations into electrical energy and a speaker uses a coil and magnet to turn electrical energy into vibrations.
>>
>>14012955
>>14012974
I'm sure they went "commando"
>>
>>14020545
>>14020439

irl, some spy equipment made use of this.
>>
>>14020545
And what is it that analog cameras do? Explained in a few words as you just did.
>>
>>14026155
Exposes light-sensitive paper to light
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.