[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

TV Spot edition:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-dR3kN2QTc

At least we get a new song from AIMER.

Also what is with the RE RE RE RE RE fetish?
>>
>>14011038
>Sundays at 7 AM

Gundam at 7:00
Super sentai at 7:30
Kamen rider at 8:00

wow

forget g-reco and ibo and bft, unicorn is truly for the babbies
>>
>>14011038
Bandai trying to milk Unicorn to sell toys. What a pathetic move.
>>
>>14011038
I wonder if reworked scenes will be bluray tier
>>
File: gusionpepe.png (129KB, 360x406px) Image search: [Google]
gusionpepe.png
129KB, 360x406px
>>14011038
>Also what is with the RE RE RE RE RE fetish?
They want to sell more Gusion kits.
>>
>>14011038
This is painful to listen. Char is too old, sunrise, let him rest.
>>
Ok, question: The runtime total + the new footage is enough to run 24 episodes at least, is that the length of it?
>>
>>14011074
It's because they're not allowed to leave the time slot open. It's a panic recut.
>>
Can Marida survive this time?
>>
>>14011065
They had a really shitty show on that timeslot. I think the story is that it got cancelled and Unicorn TV is replacing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgyujPDeZqI
>>
>>14011134
>the BEATS
>air BEATS
>brave BEATS

looks like it got BEAT
>>
>>14011038
Except that's the OP song by Tielle. Aimer is doing the second ending.
>>
>>14011074
Are there going to be new MS's introduced in the TV series? if so then I'm down.
>>
File: anemone.jpg (48KB, 397x404px) Image search: [Google]
anemone.jpg
48KB, 397x404px
>an antire fucking episode of banana pussying out on shooting the muslim babykiller
why am i going to watch this
what is wrong with me
>>
>>14011134
Ramba Ral forgot to fight, danced instead.
>>
>>14011183
you are not mech-pilled
>>
>>14011178
Probably not. It's mostly just going to be the OVA recut into 20-minute chunks, with a bit of padding to cover the difference.
>>
>>14011109
>new footage
Source? I've heard speculah only.
>>
> SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:Tielle is performing the opening theme song "Into the Sky"
> SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:naNami will perform the ending theme song "Next 2U -eUC-"
> SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:Aimer will perform to the show's second ending theme song "bL∞dy f8 -eUC-"

What is with this guy's titles.
>>
>mc thinks about war episode
>mc gets in the robot episode
>captured mc talks with enemy episode
>mc lives with his enemies episode
>mc questions piloting robots episode
>mc doesn't pull the trigger episode
>>
>>14011260

He had a stroke when he was writing the song titles. Be respectful.
>>
>>14011260
>MAD-NUG
>GUN-DAM
>>
>>14011038
Was any of that new footage?

How much new footage will we get out of this show?
>>
>>14011320
4 episodes
>>
>>14011320
No. It's all pretty well known images from the first and second episode.

It's true they wouldn't have enough footage just from what's currently in the OVA to make a full 2-cour show, so to some extent we'll get the equivalent of entire new episodes. But you have to imagine it'll be like any other special edition or even the SEED remasters - it won't necessarily be some amazing change, and it's entirely possible it'll be simple, inexpensive little bits here or there to fill time. Also, given how they're hurrying this in to replace a failing show, I'd imagine any substantive new content will be further into the show, when they've had time to work on it.
>>
>>14011065
Wait, so Gundam is officially part of Super Hero Time?
>>
>>14011379
That's assuming we don't get clip shows and extended flashbacks.
>>
>>14011388
One nice thing they could do would be to expand the 'time travel' sequence to cover more of UC. Like actually showing bits from ZZ or Zeta, let alone anything to do with the sidestory OVAs.
>>
>>14011038
Wait, so now that Unicorn is a proper TV series and will reference ZZ, does that mean this trumps ANT once and for all?
>>
>>14011065
Gundam leading into Sentai, just like the 90s.
>>
>>14011397
>/m/ getting dilluded by non /m/ shit
just like right now
>>
>>14011396
>will reference ZZ,
Where does it reference Zeta ever?

>inb4 the Marida scene
It's just fluff for her character, finally filling in the questions that were raised about who she is.

Reaching
>>
File: cyber autism.jpg (66KB, 452x504px) Image search: [Google]
cyber autism.jpg
66KB, 452x504px
>>14011401
>this character is a literal clone of another character
>but that other character isnt canon, it just happens to exist in the same universe
>>
File: 1451642567227.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1451642567227.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>14011401
>mfw when we get a scene of MP Qubeleys being destroyed in ZZ
>mfw the scene tracks a Qubeley which is Marida's
>mfw we get to see loli Marida
>mfw we get an extremely detailed scene about prostitution
>>
>>14011435
>>14011455
>it just happens to exist in the same universe
It's a totally valid concept in storytelling.
>>
>>14011455
you forgot
>mfw Alberto and Martha incest scene being animated
>mfw Angelo getting violated by stepdad on clean bed sheet
>>
>>14011462
That's absolutely insane and autistic you retard
let me word it with another show so you understand
>0083's events all happened and led up to zeta but 0083 isn't canon you guys
>>
>>14011401
ZZ is referenced with Marida, and the Gundam Team.

Zeta is referenced with the Gryps colony laser
>>
>>14011474
>Zeta is referenced with the Gryps colony laser
Isn't the General Revil also an Alexandria Class?
>>
>>14011401
Nemo's are from Zeta era

Guess what... Zplus is based on Zeta Gundam, which is from Zeta (duh)

Byarlant custom is based on... Byarlant, also from Zeta (mind blown yet?)

Gryps Colony Laser.. The battles fought in Zeta are all part of Gryps Conflict...
>>
>>14011474
There's also a plethora of ZZ-specific suits, including several that were rolled out fairly late in the war. Also the Silver Bullet that's based on the Doven Wolf.
>>
Wow. That anon managed to trigger the ZZfags and Zetafags simultaneously.
>>
File: Nahel_Argama.jpg (74KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nahel_Argama.jpg
74KB, 960x720px
>>14011455
>>14011474
>>14011478
>>14011515
There's also the small matter of the MAIN SHIP BEING FROM ZZ. And not "oh, it came along at the end of Zeta anyway." A ship that only showed up for the last 10 episodes, just in time to fight the final campaign.

The couldn't have tied it any closer to ZZ if they'd had the ghost of Glemy Toto show up and - oh that's right, they DID.
>>
>>14011396
What's more interesting is it references the other OVAs in subtle ways. General Revil uses the Ground GM color scheme from 08th. There's a Zssa with a Kampfer shotgun, and the Gray Phantom from 0080 is a Zeon remnant base. They feature Torrington as battle venue and the Dra-C and Dom Tropen from 0083. Even that funky anti-MS guided mortar from igLOO, and the Zaku Sniper and GM Striker from Harmony of Gundam.
>>
>>14011118
Who cares?
>>
>>14011652
Everyone except for you, shitposter-kun :^)

But nobody gives a shit about what you think
>>
What is this again? Just the OVA cut into a two cour series?
>>
>>14011682
Brave Beats bombed so hard that it got canned and they scrambled for the first OVA they could cut up to take up the airtime.
>>
>>14011682
Yes. Plus proper OP/ED sequences, narration, and new filler to cover the difference in OVA vs TV runtimes. Kind of like a Special Edition or compilation movie where we basically get the same thing over again with a couple new scenes.
>>
>>14011730

Would it be safe to assume that some agreement with the stations prevented them from airing repeats of G-Reco or Build Fighters?
>>
>>14011038
I don't understand. What is the point of re-titling Unicorn for TV? Why call it RE:0096? Are there new scenes are something?
>>
>>14011780
>>14011771
>>
>>14011478

General Revil is the Titans Dogosse Gier class battleship (the huge one) captained by Bask Om, not the Alexandria

>>14011775

Yes since RE 0096 is airing on TV Asahi (first time since X), which is a different network compared to G-Reco (TBS/MBS) and GBF (TV Tokyo)
>>
>>14011801
>the
A, not the. There were two. The Revil is the second.
>>
>>14011183
Because the babykiller is a cutie.

I hope she'll have more screentime.
>>
>>14011817
Really wish they'd take the opportunity to redo all that to the novel/manga version. Where the Shamblo is faster and her dad is the bad guy.

Then again, I also wish they'd take this chance to expand the ending. Fix all those things they apologized for not conveying properly. That probably has more priority.
>>
>>14011661
Are you some kind of automated bot that replies to every post like that?
>>
Char's Counterattack getting sullied again by Unicorn and ZZ references. I swear I better not hear beyond the time
>>
>>14011936
What did you expect.
>>
>>14011936
>episode where banagher talks with bright
>ends with brigt looking at amuro's picture
>beyond the time starts playing
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.