[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stardust Memories vs Zeta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Char_Aznable_-_MSG3.jpg (53KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Char_Aznable_-_MSG3.jpg
53KB, 720x480px
I just finished Original Gundam and the OVAs set during the One Year War. Should I watch 0083 before Zeta, or come back to it afterwards?
>>
Zeta first.
>>
>>14009289
Zeta. 0083 sorta assumes you know that the Titans exist
I watched 0083 before Zeta and found myself thinking
>Wait what? Why is the feddie admiral fumbling around on purpose?
>>
>>14009289
Honestly, while chronology would say 0083, it would be better to watch Zeta first.
0083 plunks in several cameos of characters from Zeta with no real introduction or explanation who they are within the framework of the OVA. As far as they're concerned, you've already seen Zeta so you already know who these people are and why they're significant.

You run it the other way and the whole effect falls apart. Doesn't ruin it, but it's an incomplete experience.
>>
>>14009489
>chronology
watching anything for the first time in chronological order is cancer
>>
I am watching gundam for the first time too is there a chart what order I should watch everything in?
>>
File: gundamguide-updated-new.jpg (2MB, 2800x3402px) Image search: [Google]
gundamguide-updated-new.jpg
2MB, 2800x3402px
>>14009627
>inb4 muh opinions
>>
>>14009289

Original series, OVA and films are the best of Gundam. Zeta is kinda lame.
>>
>>14009651
Thank you
Also what is considered to be the best/worst gundam series.
>>
>>14009672
origin and msg series aren't even canon
>>
>>14009703
Start at 0079 (series) and watch everything in production order.
>>
>>14009703
Those are extremely subjective terms and you're itching for some shit to fly. However, consider these:
Worst: Gundam SEED Destiny. It takes a mediocre, blatant rehash of the original series and makes a full-length sequel to it while ramping up the flaws to 11 and ruining everything that made the first one tolerable. You will find almost nothing good to hear about it anywhere and asshurt continues to this day.
Best: Your choice*.
*You can't really go wrong with First Gundam. If you like any Gundam series, you'll like it too. Usually it's in everyone's top 3 and many have it as their #1. Obviously it's going to get that when it's the original series but it did a lot of things right while never doing anything blatantly bad. Sure, you might end up with something else as your personal favorite (mine is Victory) but First Gundam is generally considered the best or almost the best by everyone.
>>
>>14009746
I am already doing that kais gf just died in the last episode I watched.
I am just curious which one is condidered the best and the worst
>>
>>14009752
I'm watching 0079 for the first time right now and it's a lot better than I expected it to be
>>
>>14009767
>>14009768
0079 is good until a bit after jaburo and getting back into space

then it gets REALLY good, and keeps getting better until the end.
>>
>>14009767
Don't remind me.
F
>>
File: kai-miharu.jpg (30KB, 480x969px) Image search: [Google]
kai-miharu.jpg
30KB, 480x969px
>>14009828
okay then,
>>
>>14009828
Yeah, I was really sad for him since he is my favorite characterbin this show.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.